Lady Victoria's Sweet Little Pussycat

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Whoa. I just received this in a trade, and it smells bonkers-delicious! It totally has a beachy vibe to it, and it's very subtle-wearing. It's so subtle that I could probably wear it to work with no issues - but WHY would I waste this scent in a work atmosphere? (I know I "waste" a lot of my precious Sneaky Clean there, but that's different; it makes me LOADS of money, and it makes me feel clean, even when I'm drenched in sweat from running around. So technically it's not a waste). But this.... Oh, this is somethin' special! I love the musk in it. It reminds me of the musk in Halo's Angelique... Is it the same? Whatever it is - a white musk, I think - it makes me a l'il bit weak in the knees. :D I'm a happy girl today.

Whoa. I just received this in a trade, and it smells bonkers-delicious! It totally has a beachy vibe to it, and it's very subtle-wearing. It's so subtle that I could probably wear it to work with no issues - but WHY would I waste this scent in a work atmosphere? (I know I "waste" a lot of my precious Sneaky Clean there, but that's different; it makes me LOADS of money, and it makes me feel clean, even when I'm drenched in sweat from running around. So technically it's not a waste). But this.... Oh, this is somethin' special! I love the musk in it. It reminds me of the musk in Halo's Angelique... Is it the same? Whatever it is - a white musk, I think - it makes me a l'il bit weak in the knees. :D I'm a happy girl today.

It's the same musk as French Musk not Angelique

• 3 weeks later...

Ha, so I was slathered in this today, and went to Wally World to buy some light bulbs and a baking dish. As I was checking out the baking dish options, a 20-something male employee stopped and asked if I needed any help finding anything. (!!!) And if I was looking for storage containers, he had one set left in the back that was still on rollback, great deal, was I sure I didn't want it? Is there anything else I can help you find? OMG, I WAS NOT WEARING PHEROS WITH THIS!!! Unsolicited employee assistance has never, ever, EVER happened at any Wally World I have been to, no matter the state, city, whatever. It was totally Sweet Pussycat, I could see his nostrils flaring a tiny bit when he inhaled! :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...

Have probably shrieked about this here already and more than once at that - but this stuff covers bang like nothing else. Today I was in a hurry so I put it on and immediately, I mean immediately, like Tasmanian devil immediately, put on clothes. No cops stink at all. I'm perversely tempted to smear it in my hair to see if I can get the cops to smell!!!

Edited by tyvey

Have probably shrieked about this here already and more than once at that - but this stuff covers bang like nothing else. Today I was in a hurry so I put it on and immediately, I mean immediately, like Tasmanian devil immediately, put on clothes. No cops stink at all. I'm perversely tempted to smear it in my hair to see if I can get the cops to smell!!!

LOL

I couldn't believe this covered the BANG! but it does!

LOL

I couldn't believe this covered the BANG! but it does!

It feels almost sheer maybe a better word would be BARE... but it's not. It has a depth that covers the bang...and I have that Un in 2x Edited by StacyK

• 7 months later...

Everyone in the waiting room at the Dr.'s office is looking at me while I'm laughing to myself reading these revoews. Totally priceless! So glad that there was still a bottle left on Artfire!

Just got my bottle in the mail and immediately applied. Wet on my skin what a gorgeous scent. It's a very robust, well-rounded coconutty smell. I guess it's the musk that rounding it out, very smooth and nice. I close my eyes, and yes, it's all lying on the beach in the hot sun with the wind blowing across your skin. I can almost hear the waves crashing in the background.

Two hours later it's still going strong and I didn't even slather!. This I'm so glad because some scents can fade quickly on my skin. It seems that the musk is a little more prominent now and a beautiful one it is. So glad that I have another bottle on order -- will love experimenting on what other scents and pheros this will work with!

It feels almost sheer maybe a better word would be BARE... but it's not. It has a depth that covers the bang...and I have that Un in 2x

Holy SHit it covers bang in UN 2X! Sooo jealous I can't wear this with pheros! I miss my BANG

I want to BANG THE SHIT OUT OF THIS SWEET PUSSY AND I CANT

Ok weirdest thing - I wore this today and I was told that I smelled like donuts. Like "The most delicious sweet, sugary donuts" LOL!

Omg Invi has a PE called Invis Toasted Coconut Donut its heavenly!!! I wonder why this one smells like donuts though.. maybe you are ovulatiing? Like Sweet Pussy wants a sugared sweet hole?

Omg Invi has a PE called Invis Toasted Coconut Donut its heavenly!!! I wonder why this one smells like donuts though.. maybe you are ovulatiing? Like Sweet Pussy wants a sugared sweet hole?

Loool MAYBE! Sweet Pussy making people think of donut holes? I wanna try Invi's Donut! Off to search trade thread!

• 1 month later...

HOLY OMFG!! I was trying to decide on my potion for eve - and have a small sniffie of this from recent swap.

HOLY OMFG!!! This is beyond brilliant - I wish I knew more of the notes so I could try to huff it out. Anyhow, absolutely GLORIOUS coconut cream divine. It's cake, it's cream, it's the beach, and more cream, then more beach...and Lady V's original descrip is totally right on. It's like SEX in a CAKE on the BEACH with CREAM. :say59::smiley-sex023::say245:

If there is anyone on this board or anywhere that doesn't like this but has FB - PLEASE let me know - can post on my (tiny) swap board or here. Because. I. MUST. HAVE. THIS. FB. Oh and given all the intel on BANG -- gonna dose this puppy with BANG - or at least layer. Not sure I want to restrict this one too much, it would also go well with just about anything.

HOLY OMFG! Ok, drooling over. I shall return to licking um huffing my arm. I might cry if I can't find FB at some point. Hoping for re-brew maybe? Pwease?

If there is anyone on this board or anywhere that doesn't like this but has FB - PLEASE let me know - can post on my (tiny) swap board or here. Because. I. MUST. HAVE. THIS. FB. Oh and given all the intel on BANG -- gonna dose this puppy with BANG - or at least layer. Not sure I want to restrict this one too much, it would also go well with just about anything.

HOLY OMFG! Ok, drooling over. I shall return to licking um huffing my arm. I might cry if I can't find FB at some point. Hoping for re-brew maybe? Pwease?

Beach Goddess, from the Artfire site where it's still available: Victoria's concept is beachy, but I was thinking its creamy enough for a kitty to lick! Plus, doesnt that pic look just like her?! Crafted of coconut cream, lots of frothy whipped cream accord, creamy ylang ylang, and a dash of white musk. and you can look up the individual notes intents here

Edited by saffron23

Thanks to you all - you're da schnizz!!

And yes - I love the notes - I feel like there's something else in it or maybe it's the musk - but something else that gives it beachy feel. And the coconut cream in this is divine.

Hi Luna - I hadn't even thought of that - brilliant! But wouldn't that be like copying someone else's dealio? I wouldn't want to do that as it wasn't my brainchild. But hopefully can get on artfire before it goes away.

Thanks to you all - you're da schnizz!!

Hi Luna - I hadn't even thought of that - brilliant! But wouldn't that be like copying someone else's dealio? I wouldn't want to do that as it wasn't my brainchild. But hopefully can get on artfire before it goes away.

I've never done it but when people ask for a rebrew it still keeps the same name and label...so it would still be Lady V's. It's not like you would be stealing it it anything. Some people even order scents similar to a scent Mara has already done herself that have sold out. They are not the same of course..I think similar versions of things? Again...never done it but it's good to keep in mind just in case!

• 5 months later...

Thought I was going to put this on my swap list, but figured I'd give it one more go and test again. I AM SO GLAD I DID. This is the sheerest, creamiest sexy skin scent anyone could ask for. When I first tried it I hardly smelled anything so I was pleasantly surprised. I slathered generously and am in heaven!!

Edited by Loquacious

AND IT COVERS EVERYTHING.... EVEN SEXPIONAGE (or "sexpoonage" as my autocorrect would have it).

To me this is in the same category as Lp original, or Marsha mellow, or halos Angelique: perfect for every occasion...very steerable.

How is it that I have never reviewed this one? Oh, I must have been holding off until I successfully hoarded enough... I adore this one. It's so soft and creamy, with just the right amount of sweetness. I have a spray with a half boost of Treasured Hearts and whenever I really need a ton of TLC from every person who crosses my path, this is what I put on. But I also have a couple of virgin oil bottles, and Tyvey now has me wondering about trying it with a lick of Sexionage...

I've been wearing this all day and re-applied for the evening. Covers Sheer Essence without issue, I'm sure it would cover cops and anything else. I've tried this with Bang! for the super sexy sex goddess vibe. I've been huffing my arm most of day, surprised I haven't hyperventilated.

I can't give a better review than LV on this ( who could - have you read it? OMG) and I've certainly gushed all over this thread already.

Going to pair with either LFM or LFN this weekend. Or both. LFM for day (shopping/ errands) and LFN for night (dinner/ drinks /etc.). I think both combos will make me super slinky sex goddess, sophisticated yet playful, and of course very worth of adoration; almost 'demanding' of the adoration, without having to demand it. Like it's an unspoken thing that must occur. :Emoticons0804:

I only have 1 FB of this, so am hoarding from myself, but at some point will have to re-order as PE (per Luna's suggestion) as I adore this - must must have more!!

This is a perfect scent for so many things. Super Love. :hearts0425:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought a FB of this from Maiea which I received today. I put a bit on my wrist to test a few hours ago and I have been swooning ever since and I can't stop sniffing it. It is gorgeous!! Creamy, smooth with just a hint of something hovering in the background which I am assuming is musk.

I was thinking of some PE ideas of my own for when PE's open up again but I am now very tempted to order this instead.

I love this one too. I'd love to score another bottle one of these days, it is gorgeous! I particularly love the musk, but the coconut is perfect for my preferences.

I agree Memorarae, the coconut in this is O.M.G. amazing. It's so creamy and lighly frothy.... I flipped out when I first tried it and still flip out when I wear it. :)

LV and Eggers - oh yesss, it is that effing good! Sex on the beach with cake.

Just snagged a half bottle of this on the trades and all I can say is it's "fabulous in a bottle"!! Wow!! I was immediately taken to the beach...it's sexy and tropical..beautiful!! Blends together...I smell the coconut, but the floral ylang gives it that sexy vibe and the creaminess makes it perfect for those pheros with copulins that need masking...I know Mara added like 5-6 bottles of it on Etsy or Artfire? months ago and I wanted to try it but I waited too long and they were gone. I am kicking myself for not getting like 3-4 and having them boosted. It would the perfect beach/summer potion..one that could be worn during the day or out to dinner in the evening. There needs to be a rebrew of this!!! Lady Victoria...your ideas and Mara's interpretation and creation of them worked together to produce a potion worthy of praise!!! My half bottle will be gone within a week..already stalking the trades for more!!!! Bravo!! :D

Just snagged a half bottle of this on the trades and all I can say is it's "fabulous in a bottle"!! Wow!! I was immediately taken to the beach...it's sexy and tropical..beautiful!! Blends together...I smell the coconut, but the floral ylang gives it that sexy vibe and the creaminess makes it perfect for those pheros with copulins that need masking...I know Mara added like 5-6 bottles of it on Etsy or Artfire? months ago and I wanted to try it but I waited too long and they were gone. I am kicking myself for not getting like 3-4 and having them boosted. It would the perfect beach/summer potion..one that could be worn during the day or out to dinner in the evening. There needs to be a rebrew of this!!! Lady Victoria...your ideas and Mara's interpretation and creation of them worked together to produce a potion worthy of praise!!! My half bottle will be gone within a week..already stalking the trades for more!!!! Bravo!! :D

I included a sniffie of this with your package I shipped out today as I thought you would like it, I guess I was right, LOL!! ;)

I included a sniffie of this with your package I shipped out today as I thought you would like it, I guess I was right, LOL!! ;)

I can't thank you enough SpriteLeigh!! Either you are psychic or I am sending off some strong vibes today..lol..:D

• 9 months later...