Lady Victoria's Sweet Little Pussycat

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, wow, bargain Sweet Pussy? Please could I get one?

Hi BC - yes, how many FBs? We all have to place order within same week and get up to 12 bottles, we're almost there. How many FBs. Timing for ordering is last week of Feb. I have a post I'm updating with orders.

Omg is there going to be a sweet beach pussy party ???

LV - yes, it's on! I have your name in the post,how many FBs? See above and prior post for price and when all have to place orders since we're getting a discount for ordering all within a short timeframe.

If anyone else wants in, please post here. Please confirm your FBs (Or change, if not confirmed I may remove from list only bc we have to have confirmed info) noted in the prior post where it has the deets and everyone's FB #s to date.

BG- is it for my pussy only or both my pussy and Lina's muffy ?

Just yours LV - lmfaoooooooooo; is there a PE for Lina's?? :say19: I think if THAT was what this party was about, some of the guys on the forum would start joining to buy for their 'significant others'.

I decided to get mine unboosted so I can layer with difft UNs, I want to feel like badass cat on the label. :purr:

If your name is listed in prior post but without a FB # next to it, pls confirm # of FBs. All are welcome to the order party!

Omg is there going to be a sweet beach pussy party ???

:lol: I want a Lina's "Beach Bunny Musk" too. Should we use the another thread to request that to avoid confusion?

Mara, thank you! Such a generous offer!! :kiss43:

So all, we just definitely have to order within the same week's timeframe (or less). I can't order until 23rd of this month; less than 2 weeks away.

Looking through thread we have: Hearts (1FB), Blanche (1 FB), StacyK (2 FBs), JohnsonLisa (3 FBs), LV herself, Belle-ville, MrsChrissy (1FB), CycleKitten, myself (1 FB min)

Did I miss anyone? If I have your name and #s here from thread and you want to opt out - no worries, just post in thread for changes.

I'll update this post when others post the # of FBs and also the date they can order. And I'll add/remove any names to help organize and get us to the 12 bottle minimum, which we can do easily if all those that are in can be in at the same time.

Is later this month ok for everyone? Last week of Feb? (I know originally we were thinking later; but earlier is AWESOME). Please let me know about timing and #s so we can get the party started! :purr:

Updates - MR (1 FB); Curiousnose (1 FB); Blackcat (2 FBs)

Belleville, CycleKitten and LV - how many FBs? We're counting bc the min order is 12 within a week's timeframe - last week of Feb. Happy Joy for all and more sweet pussycat!

Edited by Beach Goddess

Confirmed for 3 and we order week of 23rd, captain!

Haha, got you confirmed already. :) And I'm definitely not anyone's captain. I'm just a huge fan of this scent, helping us all get our fix of sweet pussycat!

Can't wait :)

It really is good stuff. Got ya in the post confirmed.

Hey BG, so sorry I'm just getting caught up here! I'd love to get 2 bottles.

All good BC! I updated the post. :)

2 Bottles, confirmed. Thx

Got ya in the post, gracias Stacy K!

So I think there are just 3 of us to confirm, and I don't personally (like for myself or anything), need to know the FBs, it's just to confirm we are ordering at least 12 FBs within a week's timeframe, starting last week of Feb since Mara is being so generous with her offer on this.

Belleville, CycleKitten and LV - are you still in? (insert sad cat emoji here, the one with the HUGE sad eyes, since I don't have that emoji).

We are at 13 confirmed FBs, so that's awesome, it's definitely ON! :cheers04251:

I just finished the brew! I made about 14 or 15 bottles worth, but I can make more if the numbers go up. So anytime people are ready, let me know and we'll send invoices or you can pay using the GC option.

Our email is CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Thank you! :)

I want to order some other things as well, but is it possible this and the other things I order can be shipped together?

I think you can just add to your order, request invoice. I am going to email order then request invoice bc there isn't a way to order via the cart; Or maybe just place my order, add that note in the note box and then LP can send updated invoice. Mara and John are awesome, I'm sure they'll tell us what works best when we order. :)

I think you can just add to your order, request invoice. I am going to email order then request invoice bc there isn't a way to order via the cart; Or maybe just place my order, add that note in the note box and then LP can send updated invoice. Mara and John are awesome, I'm sure they'll tell us what works best when we order. :)

Thank you for the insight :)

Sorry I got lost, is it too late to order a bottle?

Hi CycleKitten- Mara said she brewed about 15 bottles and could brew more if there was a demand within timeframe, so you're probably good. I haven't placed my order yet - am doing that this weekend since timeframe was last week of Feb.

Just sent a invoice now that I figured out what else I wanted to buy!

Just paid :D

Can't wait for my next post to be a review!

yay!!

Mine are paid for! Thanks so much for making this happen, BG!!!

BC, thank you for that thank you! I've adored this scent since I rec'd a small sniffie of it then was able to go FB with trade / swap page. It's so subtle, but yet , so like sex on a beach with ice cream and cake. LV's description of it is soooo spot on!!

Everyone certainly made this happen (and yes Mara for being so generous); happy to have helped coordinate this. And I can slather again!!

Curiousnose , I think you'll love this - beyond the notes being awesome, the throw is skin scent but also project very well. LV's original review/ description is spot on. My review was prob over the top, but yes I do gush about scents I ADORE.

I just ordered mine.... can't wait!

BC, thank you for that thank you! I've adored this scent since I rec'd a small sniffie of it then was able to go FB with trade / swap page. It's so subtle, but yet , so like sex on a beach with ice cream and cake. LV's description of it is soooo spot on!!

Everyone certainly made this happen (and yes Mara for being so generous); happy to have helped coordinate this. And I can slather again!!

Curiousnose , I think you'll love this - beyond the notes being awesome, the throw is skin scent but also project very well. LV's original review/ description is spot on. My review was prob over the top, but yes I do gush about scents I ADORE.

I just ordered mine.... can't wait!

I'm so excited and so happy I came at a time that will allow me to experience this!

When I read the description, it just screamed summer sex bomb which is kind of the vibe I want to have for summer '16!

Thank you ( and Mara as well!) for making this happen!

:D

This came today and like usual, totally not what I expected. I expected a Sweet Surrender type of smell but its so very different. This is very ylang forward on me, followed by a coconut water (vs. milk) with a small amount of musk. I know this has to age more buts its very intriguing and yes, very sexy. Like you'd want to follow a lady wearing this as she walked down the street to see just what it is that she is wearing. It seems really light on me but a) it just arrived and B) most rolls on have been light on me lately. I think I am going to love this already. So glad I got a couple of bottles.