Adding pheros to your scents

Unscented pheros from LP come in 1000mcg while the phero-boosted scents are at 333mcg. Many ladies believe less is more and the scents are crafted with the pheros in mind and thus maybe more effective in achieving the goals you have in mind.

Some perfumes are able to cover the scents of the pheros and thus might cut down the drydown time required. I know cops is not considered as a phero but just take OCCO Ambrosia for example, the scent covers the cops perfectly even on wet.

Of course, the beauty of having UNs is that you can mix and match the pheros accordingly and another plus point, at least to me, is that I can use 2 UNs on two different spots of my body and not worry about scents mismatch.

I don't mean to threadjack but was wondering: I know many of you do half boosts (order a phero add in and split between two scents) Is it possible to do a phero boost added to three scents? Will that bring the phero added to 333 mcg?

I don't mean to threadjack but was wondering: I know many of you do half boosts (order a phero add in and split between two scents) Is it possible to do a phero boost added to three scents? Will that bring the phero added to 333 mcg?

It would bring it to 333mg but you'd have to ask Mara if they'd do it.

Our measuring equip does not allow for individual bottle adds of 333 mcg each. The smallest I can do is 500 mcg in an individual bottle.

I've been meaning to THANK YOU for allowing us to add a phero add on and split it between two bottles of your blends... Your just the best for allowing us to do that...