Let's Talk EST!! ^_^

Ail )O(

Okay, so let's get to EST..

I have been using EST for YEARS and it is probably my fave pheromonal molecule ever (many don't count copulins as a pheromone in the strictest sense, but as you all know, they ARE my fave) and Est is incredibly useful.

I see a lot of people talk about EST and not really know just WHAT it does, so let me just explain where, and when and why I use Est, and what it was that brought me to create the recipe for the original Cuddle Bunny formulation..I used it for years in various ways, but it was last year when it truly came into its own.

I'm not going into details, but I just had my very own "Annus Horribilis" and the man in my life basically went to hell and back, and through some tremendously stressful times in 2007..

I'm going to explain my years of experience of the effects that a WOMAN wearing Est has on both genders. And self-effects.

For me, there are NO self-effects, and I don't get self-effects from ANYTHING phero-related, except from copulins. I have explained this time and again at others forums and put it down now to being on a lot of medication on a constant basis and over many years now. Perhaps I simply am immune from the self-effects side, but to be honest, no matter, as I love the way pheros affect others in my company, so all is good. So some of you might experience self-effects, but me - no.

Around ladies I already know, Est makes them super-friendly, amiable and can even make slightly-stand-offish women visibly thaw a tad.

Women I don't know, always seem to want to DO things for me. So that's nice. :D It's like a sense of camaraderie develops within groups of women when I wear Est (I like to use 200 mcg with women, and that usually goes into my hair and on the backs of my hands) and I have definitely used it a couple of times to deliberately "soften" a more umm..strait-laced, grumpy lady. It worked very well, and I ALWAYS remember to wear some Est now, if I know she will be joining our company.

Now..Est, when I wear it around men (or rather "man"), is a totally different ball-game entirely.

Est to be quite honest..Soothes even the most savage beast, and can turn a grizzly bear of a man into a teddy-bear, who is almost purring with contentment and calm..Est is known as the "cuddle pheromone" for a good reason. If you wear as LITTLE as 50 mcg in a man's presence, be prepared for an INCREDIBLY protective and docile man, who just wants to cuddle and to be held in your arms..A lot. Be prepared in fact for a man turning into not a baby, but someone who likes to snuggle..A lot..

The man in my life is 6 foot 7 and he is intimidating in his own right, JUST because of that. I am 5 foot 10. He also has some fairly sharp edges to him now, due to what he went through last year, and so he often can appear to others (and to me too at times) to be a big ole grizzly-bear, when underneath it all..He really is not that way at all.

Heh.. I just seem to write for Scotland whenever I even think of him. He's been in my life 13 years now, is seven years younger than me (I've just turned 41), and we were Best Friends ONLY, for almost 11 of those years, before more ever developed between us. But I digress (not unusual..) as that's a story I am hugging all to myself.. All I will say is this.. For any of you who believe that friends cannot ever become more than that, and last.. Believe me, they sure can.. Even if you BOTH thought it would never happen, NEVER considered it, NEVER thought of each other that way and had to listen to people tell you both for YEARS that you should be together >_>..It CAN last.. :)

Anyway..Back to Est.. I found that using the small amount of 50 mcg sprayed into my hair, without fail turned my lovely man from a grumpy-guts into a big Cuddle-Bunny - very quickly, and also worked to calm him right down, and pry him from the ceiling, to where at times last year..He definitely gravitated.. It simply brought him back to if you will - "Equilibrium." Back to homoeostasis within his own skin, and to a place in himself where the problems didn't ever cease to exist of course - but they were significantly diminished for him.. A place he felt safe..

Est is also wonderful combined with LP Red, and other LP Fragrances (see my post in the LP Red review thread for more info) and in this way, it is fantastic for spraying into your hair, diffusing the pheromone, and just letting a man you really care about, allow YOU to take care of him for once..

I can't recall just when it was I started to add EW to my Est, I just remember the reaction and thinking..WOW.. What an amazing formula THAT turned out to be.. Every woman has a "sweet-spot" for their EW usage of course dependent on many factors like age, whether or not they are on oral BC, and various other lifestyle factors, but once you get it right, and add it to a bottle of Est (I always advise you do this in a smaller quantity until you get YOUR optimum dosage achieved) just watch the cuddles, and as Mara told you, what those can inevitably lead to..Take you over - completely..

Don't dismiss Est if you are neither a cuddler or in fact have a man in your life who ALREADY loves to cuddle, as honestly..the way Est transforms a simple hug into so much more of a real "being-wrapped-in-a blanket-together, esoteric, cuddly experience - is just something you have to experience for yourself..

I love Est and will never be without it now. I hope this has helped a bit, and as always, any questions, please ask them here and I'll get to them as soon as I can.

I also want to add one more lovely thing you can try with Est too..This is for those of you who practice any form of The Craft whatsoever, and even for those of you who don't practice but would simply like at times to (with a PURE and unselfish heart!!!) help a man you love or care about deeply, to feel contentment, even when he is not in your arms..

Anoint a pink candle as you normally do. I have my own method, and these vary, so I am not going to tell anyone the right way to do this, as there are many, but simply using the number of drops you yourself use to dress a candle, anoint it with Betrothal, Lover's Reunion, or Communication here from LP.

As always, charge the bottle with your intent prior to anointing the candle, apply a drop of your chosen fragrance to each of your wrists, and over your heart, and let the Universe be aware that your intentions are pure, and all for the Greater Good.

To do this, simply hold the bottle in your dominant hand (this seems to vary enormously depending on which path you have chosen to follow) and tell the Universe that you wish to aid (insert the man's name here) to get to a place in himself where his worries are small, and where his troubles are replaced by a feeling of inner-peace and contentment. The feeling he gets when you hold him your arms, and when you tell him it will all be okay..

Then apply to your chest, over your heart, a spray of Est, and one to the back of each hand.

Hold your hands clasped together in your lap, focus in your mind's eye on the face of man you want to help, and see him there. Really concentrate on how he looks, try to remember exactly how he smells to you, how his eyes look when you are holding him close to you..How that makes you feel.

Light your candle.. Look into the heart of the flame and imagine you are holding him in your arms and taking all of his troubles away just by doing so.

Let your candle burn fully, as you gaze into it, thinking of the feeling of contentment you are projecting towards the man in your life, and imagine holding him in your arms and easing away his stresses.

Feel yourself healing his tired mind and sore heart. Making him whole again. ALWAYS snuff your candle out. Never blow out a candle.

This is enough for everything to work, and IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE, then I can assure you, the man in your life will benefit - and strongly from your helping him in this way. But for those who do wish to also add a form of Affirmation, the one I love to use when I am doing this, is the following:

Brilliance

Clarity

Resolution

I call to the power of the white and the blue

Eternal

Healing

Cleansing

Now I aid YOU.

This is my will.

I ask this in the name of all that is good.

So Mote It Be..

Blessings, light and love to you all.

Ail )O(

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're very welcome. I hope it helps people have a somewhat better understanding of the usefulness of Est in all relationships.

Ail )O(

You've certainly intrigued me ...I'd never have thought to include Est as one of my purchases...but I'd really love to try out the ritul you outlined...I'd love to be able to do that for my guy.

It works so well Katz, and please do let me know if you decide to try it..

I feel the way that Est works really has to be witnessed to be truly believed..

I have watched my lovely one go from being a ranting, railing, VERY angry-at-the-world man, to a sweet, contented cuddle-monster in literally ten minutes of being in my company, when I have spritzed Est into my hair.

It is also one of the very few pheromones that actually smells FANTASTIC, even in its unscented, as-it-comes state...

I truly love the stuff..

Ail )O(

Ail ? would you consider writing a book about pheros for me (lol). You have a way about you when you describe the product, its uses, effects, etc.... Thank you for sharing, it kind of gives me that 'umph' I'm looking for to 'dabble' in pheros.

liz :magicstick:

Hi Liz..

Thank you for your lovely words. I don't have the time to write a book on ANYTHING right now, but I really will endeavour all I can, to post what I feel to be useful information on pheros, and their various and indeed many uses.

I fully intend to do a similar thread to this one on Beta-Androstenol, which is another of my very favourite pheromones. In a high concentration, it literally can have very much a truth-serum effect on people, and in lower volumes, it is excellent for creating rapport and a sense of bonding between people.

It lends a whole "impression that you have known a person a long time - even though you have only just met," feeling to everything.. It's another phero that I use very regularly, and so once I have put to bed some stuff I must take care of this week, I will sit down and write that one.

I really think you should try EST. Mara and Danna have it at an excellence price, especially given the concentration of it they are offering, and it really lasts a long time, since you need a very tiny amount to get great results.

Please do let me know if I can help you with anything else. I'm more than happy to help all I can. :magicstick:

Blessings.

Ail )O(

I fully intend to do a similar thread to this one on Beta-Androstenol, which is another of my very favourite pheromones. In a high concentration, it literally can have very much a truth-serum effect on people, and in lower volumes, it is excellent for creating rapport and a sense of bonding between people.

It lends a whole "impression that you have known a person a long time - even though you have only just met," feeling to everything.. It's another phero that I use very regularly, and so once I have put to bed some stuff I must take care of this week, I will sit down and write that one.

Oh, I loooooove beta -nol......so useful for so many things.....

In my experience, EST works wonders with the type of guy who has a nuturing side but may not get to express it normally. It brings down the barriers. It used to turn my OTL into a total softie (he would get this really glazed expression on his face which told me it was working)...which kinda led me to believe he had a pregnancy fetish he didn't know about, lol.

Edited by luna65

Fantastic info Ail! Thankyou! I'm glad you verified my observation of other women being more friendly when wearing est...we seem to like similar stuff, I am such a fan of the Cuddle Bunny mix. yay!

Hi Liz..

I really think you should try EST. Mara and Danna have it at an excellence price, especially given the concentration of it they are offering, and it really lasts a long time, since you need a very tiny amount to get great results.

Please do let me know if I can help you with anything else. I'm more than happy to help all I can. :D

Blessings.

Ail )O(

I tried to order it, TOO late ! sold out, I thought it would be a good start. Thx for your reply Ail .

liz (Happy Beltane)

It works so well Katz, and please do let me know if you decide to try it..

I feel the way that Est works really has to be witnessed to be truly believed..

I have watched my lovely one go from being a ranting, railing, VERY angry-at-the-world man, to a sweet, contented cuddle-monster in literally ten minutes of being in my company, when I have spritzed Est into my hair.

It is also one of the very few pheromones that actually smells FANTASTIC, even in its unscented, as-it-comes state...

I truly love the stuff..

Ail )O(

I can just imagine the impression this makes on him when he thinks of you . . . she calms me, she makes me feel at peace. That's a lovely thing to do for a person one loves.

Oh...I just got shivers reading that Stkatz..That is EXACTLY what he says I do for him.

A few years back he held out his hand, and wouldn't give in UNTIL I (metaphorically) grabbed on to it, and then he single-handedly pulled me right up through my own hell, and onto my feet again. So now I am very happy to be able to give him just a fraction of that help and support back in return. He means the absolute world to me..

Thank you for your lovely words, and a very happy Beltane to you!

I shall be very busy today and especially tonight, so I hope no matter whether it be May Day or Beltane to you, you all have a wonderful time.

Beltane Blessings.

Ail )O(

I tried to order it, TOO late ! sold out, I thought it would be a good start.

This made me do this. :)

Reading Ail's post completely convinced me to order a bottle of EST. I was going to go straight to the order page after I finished reading this thread. Oh well. At least I have a bottle of Cuddle Bunny on its way. <_<

Oh...I just got shivers reading that Stkatz..That is EXACTLY what he says I do for him.

A few years back he held out his hand, and wouldn't give in UNTIL I (metaphorically) grabbed on to it, and then he single-handedly pulled me right up through my own hell, and onto my feet again. So now I am very happy to be able to give him just a fraction of that help and support back in return. He means the absolute world to me..

Thank you for your lovely words, and a very happy Beltane to you!

I shall be very busy today and especially tonight, so I hope no matter whether it be May Day or Beltane to you, you all have a wonderful time.

Beltane Blessings.

Ail )O(

Blessings to both you and your guy, Ail (and to all the other members of this forum!). I am always so happy to read about people who are meant to be together and who share a strong bond of love. I don't think there's anything in the world that matters more than that.

• 2 weeks later...

So.....let's just say that I'm VERY pleased with the results of wearing the EST spray in my hair (Thanx for the hint Ail), perhaps its that there are STILL very intense feelings between us or maybe the EST brought those feelings out or a combination of the two. As luna65 posted previously, he exposed his 'nuturing' side, he held me for hours, played with my hair, nibbled on my ear (that sends shivers thru my body and usually renders me jelly-like), I'm sold !!!

liz :omgwtf:

man reading these threads about est makes me wish more and more I had bought it when it first came out. I love my cuddle bunny so I cant even imagine how good the straight up est must be. ahhhhhh guess I gotta wait for the new stock to arrive.

man reading these threads about est makes me wish more and more I had bought it when it first came out. I love my cuddle bunny so I cant even imagine how good the straight up est must be. ahhhhhh guess I gotta wait for the new stock to arrive.

I am so with you on this one. I had it in my cart several times but decided to wait and then it was sold out. I also adore Cuddle Bunny,it's one of my favorite LP scents along with ummm 20 others :) .

• 1 month later...

Just making sure all those who missed out on the Est last time around, are aware that it's back in stock, comes in a beautiful bottle which could grace any dressing table with ease, and is manufactured on behalf of LP by the prestigious Stone Laboratories now. This is EXACTLY the same as the Est sold by LS right now, but a considerably stronger concentration. That is the only difference. There appears to be some confusion about this.

Ail )O(

Just have to say that i just had a two hour ride with my sons, ages 14 and 9. I smothered Betanol (Androtics), and est. i wanted good, deep conversation along with a nurturing feeling coming from me, and to facilitate warm feelings. It was awesome! no fighting, and tons of good sharing. NOT normal for these two. Also, they were SO sweet to me. It's good stuff ladies! I also would like to report that Allegro is AMAZING with my girlfriends, my sibling and parents, but I have tried it three times with my children (14, 19, 16 and 9) and it makes them so freaking irritable! :):A002: :A002: :A002: I would LOVE to hear more reports on the phero effects of the LP fragrances.

If you read the threads in the review subforum for specific scents in the pheromone series, people will normally give their impressions of the effectiveness as well as the scent (or just the former if it's an unscented phero blend). In this subforum people tend to discuss the components specifically.

Just adding this here, due to some confusion there appears to be that I just spotted..Elsewhere..

Meo-Est - as in Methoxyestratetraenone, is NOT in any way like EST. It is not for cuddling and comfort. It really has almost the diametric opposite effect in fact.

Meo-Est is pretty arousing to men when worn by women, and can definitely make things heat up and get more intense, but I remember reading around 6 months ago, a post from someone who seemed to be under the distinct impression that Meo-Est was exactly the same type of molecule as Est (Estratetraenol) and it really couldn't be more different if it tried.

So since I saw a post today again referring to Meo-Est as the "Cuddle pheromone," I wanted to make sure poeple know Est and Meo-Est are two different beasties all together.

Both are useful definitely, but for different reasons. Once I manage to set aside the necessary few hours required to compile the library of definitions for the main pheromones and molecules, this and other FAQs should be a lot clearer to everyone.

Ail )O(

Just adding this here, due to some confusion there appears to be that I just spotted..Elsewhere..

Meo-Est - as in Methoxyestratetraenone, is NOT in any way like EST. It is not for cuddling and comfort. It really has almost the diametric opposite effect in fact.

Meo-Est is pretty arousing to men when worn by women, and can definitely make things heat up and get more intense, but I remember reading around 6 months ago, a post from someone who seemed to be under the distinct impression that Meo-Est was exactly the same type of molecule as Est (Estratetraenol) and it really couldn't be more different if it tried.

So since I saw a post today again referring to Meo-Est as the "Cuddle pheromone," I wanted to make sure poeple know Est and Meo-Est are two different beasties all together.

Both are useful definitely, but for different reasons. Once I manage to set aside the necessary few hours required to compile the library of definitions for the main pheromones and molecules, this and other FAQs should be a lot clearer to everyone.

Ail )O(

So I am really confused, as I too am trying to understand what Meo-Est is and what are suppose to be the effects? I have purchased a bottle with the understanding that it was a product aimed at Producing a cudlle type atmosphere/vibe

could someone please explain meo-est for us newbies?

Thanks much,

djacquelyn

Just have to say that i just had a two hour ride with my sons, ages 14 and 9. I smothered Betanol (Androtics), and est. i wanted good, deep conversation along with a nurturing feeling coming from me, and to facilitate warm feelings. It was awesome! no fighting, and tons of good sharing. NOT normal for these two. Also, they were SO sweet to me. It's good stuff ladies! I also would like to report that Allegro is AMAZING with my girlfriends, my sibling and parents, but I have tried it three times with my children (14, 19, 16 and 9) and it makes them so freaking irritable! :):):A002::A002: I would LOVE to hear more reports on the phero effects of the LP fragrances.

My 9 year old gets really wound up (and he is hyper anyway) with A-nol (like in Allegro), so I always try to stay away from A-nol based scents when we go on car trips.....beta-nol does work wonders for calming him down, though.....

Hi there!

Are you sure you purchased Meo-Est, djacquelyn?

I ask this, because while I know it is now in stock again in the one place I know it can be sourced from, I was wondering if you bought the EST that is on sale here, rather than Meo-Est?

Meo-Est is a complex molecule, but as I said, it is pretty arousing when worn by women, and can really cause the proceedings to heat up fast, when a woman is one-on-one with a man.

Not for cuddle inducing at all. EST on the other hand, is definitely for cuddling, bonding and generally helps to make men feel great when women wear it around them.

Ail )O(

Hi there!

Are you sure you purchased Meo-Est, djacquelyn?

I ask this, because while I know it is now in stock again in the one place I know it can be sourced from, I was wondering if you bought the EST that is on sale here, rather than Meo-Est?

Meo-Est is a complex molecule, but as I said, it is pretty arousing when worn by women, and can really cause the proceedings to heat up fast, when a woman is one-on-one with a man.

Not for cuddle inducing at all. EST on the other hand, is definitely for cuddling, bonding and generally helps to make men feel great when women wear it around them.

Ail )O(

Hey Ail,

Yes, It was Meo-Est. I purchased it from androtics...its actually on the way. should have it in me hands monday or tuesday...still trying to understand this one...Hope it will be worth having. Haven't purchased est yet cause its a little pricey...I will get it eventually as I sooooo want that one.

Editting cause I wanna ask also...

should it best be combined with other pheromones, worn alone...would it be great ddition to pair with love potions...sorry to ask so many questions but I really wanna know about this one...kind scared I made a bad choice to purchase as yes I did think it was a cuddle type product...otoh, if it causes things to heat up between a man and a woman then this is a good thing also, just in a different way than est per say...Ail do you particularly like meo-est and do you find it useful?

Thanks,

djacquelyn

Edited by djacquelynstew

Hi again.

I would not use it as a standalone, no. I think it would work very well in combo though with either the Unscented SuperSexy available from here, or Blatant Invitation, or Cougar. If you have NOT yet purchased Cougar unscented or scented, I would strongly urge you to add it to your arsenal before this potent gem is gone forever.

Meo-Est definitely is not a favourite of mine per-se, that's not to say it doesn't have a place in my pheromone arsenal, because it does, but I really prefer things like Est, Tah, Beta-Nol and pure copulins.

I would definitely though, try spraying some Meo-Est (you don't really need much), into your hair, and the LP fragrances that are NON-phero-based I would suggest you try, are my beloved LP Red, which I know you also love, LP Black, Sugared Honeycomb (Sex in a wee bottle) or Dark Seductions.

From the LP pheromonal point of view, I'd DEFINITELY spray some Meo-Est into your hair when you wear SuperSexy for women, fragr if you have the scented version.

That fragrance, combined with a strip of Essence Oil on each forearm, and a a dab in your cleavage, would be quite a major mind-blower when worn around the right guy.. ^_~

Nothing that we purchase in the world of pheromones is ever wasted, it's just that some molecules are far more useful to women than others, but if you work with it as a kind of enhancer for your sexier mixes, Meo-Est should work fine.

Then save up your pennies, and get the Est, dejacquelyn - because it is SO worth the extra cash. It truly is an incredible molecule.

Hope this helps a wee bit.

Ail )O(

Hi again.

I would not use it as a standalone, no. I think it would work very well in combo though with either the Unscented SuperSexy available from here, or Blatant Invitation, or Cougar. If you have NOT yet purchased Cougar unscented or scented, I would strongly urge you to add it to your arsenal before this potent gem is gone forever.

Meo-Est definitely is not a favourite of mine per-se, that's not to say it doesn't have a place in my pheromone arsenal, because it does, but I really prefer things like Est, Tah, Beta-Nol and pure copulins.

I would definitely though, try spraying some Meo-Est (you don't really need much), into your hair, and the LP fragrances that are NON-phero-based I would suggest you try, are my beloved LP Red, which I know you also love, LP Black, Sugared Honeycomb (Sex in a wee bottle) or Dark Seductions.

From the LP pheromonal point of view, I'd DEFINITELY spray some Meo-Est into your hair when you wear SuperSexy for women, fragr if you have the scented version.

That fragrance, combined with a strip of Essence Oil on each forearm, and a a dab in your cleavage, would be quite a major mind-blower when worn around the right guy.. ^_~

Nothing that we purchase in the world of pheromones is ever wasted, it's just that some molecules are far more useful to women than others, but if you work with it as a kind of enhancer for your sexier mixes, Meo-Est should work fine.

Then save up your pennies, and get the Est, dejacquelyn - because it is SO worth the extra cash. It truly is an incredible molecule.

Hope this helps a wee bit.

Ail )O(

Ail,

Thanks for taking so much of your time for me on this one...really appreciate it (my Meo-est just arrived moments ago BTW)

Any how, thanks for the advice...I will definitely make Cougar part of my very next order. and I kinda think I must have sugared honecombs as well...I do already have SS4W - unscented version, so I will try paring that one with the meo-est, and yes, there is my fave LP Red to mix with...

And yes, your answers really help, cause that's exactly what I wanna do with it...use as an enhancer for my sexier mixes...now see, I am getting all horny just thinlking of all the possibilities, all the fun, all the mens, all the time...hehehe

Regarding Est...if it kills me I am gonna get a bottle of that by august mark my words

Thanks Ail...feel so much betta!

Question...I often hear of the ladies say they put there pheromones in their hair as it gets it out in the air easily, well for the roll ons, do you just roll it on sections of your hair, or are you all referring to spray pheromones only?

Hehehe..Well.. For oil-based pheros and fragrances, I roll them into the ends of my curls, if I have given myself a mass of ringlets, or into the end of my ponytail, and I spray alcohol-based pheros right into the underside of my hair, shake it all about like a wild woman, straighten up, spritz again misting it all over the top of my hair, then shake my hair all over the place again - wildly.

Reading that back, it must be quite entertaining for anyone who catches sight of me..

Almost as entertaining in fact, as the workmen who were here working on my building two years ago, found me to be. They apparently watched me for over 45 minutes, while (totally oblivious to all around me), I proceeded to do a very umm..Energetic workout on the Pole-Dancing Pole - that is erected in my bedroom.. >_<

No..I am NOT kidding, and they didn't even TELL me until a month afterwards, when they were all packing up to leave!

Anyway..I digress - just for a change..>_>.. Do the wild woman hair thing, and go for it. I'm 5' 10" in my stocking-soles and always wear heels that take me up to well over six feet, but since my lovely man is 6' 7," that works very well. The point being, try to get the pheromones under the nose of whoever you are trying to attract, as that way the molecules really get into the Hypothalamus and do their work.

The hair is BRILLIANT for diffusion of pheromones and fragrances, and flipping it about all over the place is a fantastic way to get your pheros out there.

CAUTION!!! Never put anything containing copulins directly into your hair. Trust me here.. If you think copulins stick around on your skin, and clothes for a couple of days..Wow..They last in your hair RIGHT through a wash - and beyond..

I just don't even risk it!

Have fun! :)

Ail )O(

Almost as entertaining in fact, as the workmen who were here working on my building two years ago, found me to be. They apparently watched me for over 45 minutes, while (totally oblivious to all around me), I proceeded to do a very umm..Energetic workout on the Pole-Dancing Pole - that is erected in my bedroom.. >_<

No..I am NOT kidding, and they didn't even TELL me until a month afterwards, when they were all packing up to leave!

OK, Ail, you just made me spit my tea across the room....too funny!

Djac.....also, if you have straight hair like me.....stick straight, won't even think about holding a curl.....in addition to spraying the alcohol based ones in my hair, I take oil based pheros, rub them between my hands, and then just run my hands through my hair from the underside.....works good for diffusion, because I am a big hair-flipper.....

Edited by Dolly

Ail Yoda say - I too has stick-straight hair.

1.5" barrel curling iron and Tigi Bedhead "Uptight," your friends for life are..

Seriously..I couldn't get my hair to ever hold a curl, now I can look like I have a waterfall of curls in less than 15 minutes with that product. It's FAB! The Tigi hair-styling range is definitely available in the states now too.

Glad I made you giggle. Dolly. I DO like my Pole-dancing workouts. ^_~

Ail )O(

Ail Yoda say - I too has stick-straight hair.

1.5" barrel curling iron and Tigi Bedhead "Uptight," your friends for life are..

Seriously..I couldn't get my hair to ever hold a curl, now I can look like I have a waterfall of curls in less than 15 minutes with that product. It's FAB! The Tigi hair-styling range is definitely available in the states now too.

Glad I made you giggle. Dolly. I DO like my Pole-dancing workouts. ^_~

Ail )O(

Yeah, thanks for the giggle.....I do salsa dancing in my living room.....the first time my 9 year old came out of his bedroom to see me gyrating and carrying on, he was doubled over with laughter.....he looked at me and said...."Mom, are you partying?"

BTW....tried the "uptight"......tried everything (and I do mean EVERYTHING).....honestly, before I had my son, I kept my hair permed, and always had a headful of spiral curls.....well, after I had him, every perm falls out within 2-3 weeks......my doc says that some women's body chemistry completely changes after a baby....apparently mine did.

Now, I can gel, spray, curl, everything.....it looks good for about 10 min.....then it goes straight as a board again. My hairstylist/friend didn't believe me, so I went to her shop on one of her days off.....she used her super-duper stuff, and it still did the same thing.....it's ok....I look like these ladies who use a flat-iron......only, I don't have to....

Ail and Dolly,

It's so good to know ladies such as yourself...I am gonna be a pro at this whole pheromone business before long (watch out now!)...Thanks for all your advice and suggestions.

Ail, your stories are too funny :):)

Djacquelyn

Ail and Dolly,

It's so good to know ladies such as yourself...I am gonna be a pro at this whole pheromone business before long (watch out now!)...Thanks for all your advice and suggestions.

Ail, your stories are too funny :):)

Djacquelyn

You will be! Ail and I were newbies once upon a time, too.....

Just remember that "playing" with the pheros is half the fun.....at least it is for me.....in addition to using them for certain responses from specific people, I'll often load up on them and then go walk through the small local market, just to see reactions.....I think it's hilarious.....

I like to dab or roll-on phero mixes along the part in my scalp (since heat emanates from the top of our head) as well as through my hair for diffusion purposes. My desk chair at work is actually rather low, so my male co-workers get a good whiff of me that way. :)

I like to dab or roll-on phero mixes along the part in my scalp (since heat emanates from the top of our head) as well as through my hair for diffusion purposes. My desk chair at work is actually rather low, so my male co-workers get a good whiff of me that way. :)

Luna,

Not a bad idea...hmmmmm :) will have to add that to my list of places to apply.

Thanks

djacquelyn

This sounds like a great idea for those of us with short hair.

• 1 month later...

well just remember spraying it in the hair is not for everybody. This est is really strong stuff, I had to cut my moms hair to get the smell out, although I should have tried clarifying shampoo first which worked to remove the little left over there was. Just beware its all about each person. Make sure to get clarifying shampoo in your hands before you try to put it in your hair just in case.