Agent XXX w/Sexpionage

Do you have casting ideas luna? Cuz this clearly needs to be a cheeky Get Smart (the movie) -type series.

Some thoughts: Jon Hamm for Null. He's so funny.

Beyonce obviously has to play coco honey.

I automatically pictured Gatiss as pov.

Xxx Angelina

Hee! Some of the characters are based on specific people, but I love your ideas for sure! I'm just sad that Gina Torres is too old to play Coco now.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely scent - on me I'm getting the 'open box of LP's at first...but settling down to 'a floralish LP Spice'... I think this one's gonna morph over time, and I can't wait to see where it goes next!

The Sexpionage: Oh, my.

Well like I said, I'm planning on an ebook release for Xmas; at the very least I will write the full version of Dial 00 for Danger! as a present for everyone.

We need a thread with all the stories so that we can read them all together! And so we can keep following through all the years that you will be writing them!!

Yes, I know it's probably labor intensive - but I keep missing updates like the one in this thead! Hilarious...!

Well like I said, I'm planning on an ebook release for Xmas; at the very least I will write the full version of Dial 00 for Danger! as a present for everyone.

SQUEEEEEE!

Hee! Some of the characters are based on specific people, but I love your ideas for sure! I'm just sad that Gina Torres is too old to play Coco now.

what?? have you watched suits? I pass out looking at her... they dress her to kill. It's unbearable

Oh just that I figured Coco would be in her late 20s, is all. I need to write a great villainess modeled on Gina.

All you resin lovers must be beside yourselves. The beginning reminds me a lot of the beginning of extracurricular proclivities, the black Vanilla, Amber and/or musk That just does not agree with me. :( as it dries down it fades but the beginning is just too Much for me... The phero meanwhile made a high schooler hit on me, sigh

Before I tried this, I thought it was going to be a heavy scent but it comes across on me in a really light resiny way. I almost get a citrus feel while it dries down and I love that!!! Florals (especially rose) tend to amp on me but its really nice in this blend - just enough to "know" it's there but not enough to take over. Sorry that it didn't work as well for you Tyvey. There's always a little sadness when the scents don't want to work the way we want. Are you going to give it some time and see if it melds a little more?

In separate note:

"High schooler hit on Tyvey"

*taking notes for future use in Tyvey's making fun of dating profiles thread*

This might sound a little strange but there are some scents that I can sniff right up on my arm and I register one thing and when I pull my arm away and breathe in, I get a little different variation. This is one of those scents. I like the fragrance on my arm but I like the way it smells drifting around me better.

That's so true with Blackstone... it's a super morpher but I LOVE it. :)

Tooshu OMG did not work on me. It was ok in the trial but on me oh, that was an odd floral, something in it did not agree with me.

I soo wish I got what you get Storemy with XXX. I was so ready for a long term relationship there...

Edited by StacyK

I'm scared to order this... Not sure if I should go FB unsniffed. The florals and apricot sound awesome- afraid of the cinnamon and comments of it being resin-y. I'm dying for a scent with Sexpionage though.

I'm scared to order this... Not sure if I should go FB unsniffed. The florals and apricot sound awesome- afraid of the cinnamon and comments of it being resin-y. I'm dying for a scent with Sexpionage though.

Hearts, apricot always scares me, but its really sitting in the back seat in this blend....

WOW! I need a whole case of this! Instant love! :wub: It smells like a rose candy on me - nothing at all like I expected it would. And when I was crying on and on about hoping to find a lighter, more summery scent carrier for Sexpionage, this is exactly what I was after. *EXACTLY*. I am in love! And I really wish I'd waited just one more day to make my order, so I could have ordered this along with my sale items. Whoo-MAMA! :D

ETA that I just had to come back to say, I think this could be one of my most favourite LPs. Ever. Hot DAMN it smells great! :D

Edited by Eggers

Wow, nice Eggers. I get a catholic funeral ( the incense they burn smells similar to me) or worse some kind of Hippie Bordello.. the last time I took a whiff of this I thought of that funky movie from the 60s "Performance" with Mick Jagger. The random image shot through my mind. This is totally what they'd be wearing. It would be a natural match lol. Maybe somebody in the New Arte theater was wearing something similar to this when we saw the movie. LOL

Oh these reviews - I'm just going to have to sample this... Curious if ill get "church incense-hippie bordello" lol OR "rose candy"

Skin chemistry is sooo crazy!

Edited by hearts

And I get no spice at all.

I get a faint spice, but I think it's just the spiciness of the rose.

Wow, nice Eggers. I get a catholic funeral ( the incense they burn smells similar to me) or worse some kind of Hippie Bordello.. the last time I took a whiff of this I thought of that funky movie from the 60s "Performance" with Mick Jagger. The random image shot through my mind. This is totally what they'd be wearing. It would be a natural match lol. Maybe somebody in the New Arte theater was wearing something similar to this when we saw the movie. LOL

If I were to bathe in Frankincense eo (like I frequently do - it's great for your skin!), and then put this on, I think I'd be getting Catholic funeral, too! :lol:

I really think I underestimate how much I like rose. Whenever I see it in a scent I think, "meh". But I always forget how versatile rose can be in perfume. And in some perfumes, I really, really, *really* love rose. This is definitely one of them.

I can see myself wearing this one quite often, if I manage to secure a bottle or two. (Please let there be a bottle or two left for me by the next time I order!). I'm gonna be getting laid A LOT! :lol:

I haven't really gotten an over the top spice from this or funeral incense smell. I guess I would have to go more into the candied rose camp.

It's my skin chem.. and a bit of indelible scent memory. I really wanted thus to work but Rose is rarely my friend.

I think it's the tangerine/rose combo that's making it work so well for me, giving me that candied feeling.

I used to use a lot of rose eo, (also SO good for your skin!), and rose smells so lovely with tangerine, mandarine & orange. I think my reaction to this LP is so strong because it reminds me of how I felt (and smelled!) in my early to late 20s, and I had SO much fun back then! ;) Too much fun, really. :666: Makes me feel really young & vibrant, which is weird for a rose perfume, no? They usually have that old lady thing about them. But not this one. At least, not on me. This is Eggers in her twenties, backpacking and breaking hearts! :lol: Awesome scent memory.

WOW! I need a whole case of this! Instant love! :wub: It smells like a rose candy on me - nothing at all like I expected it would. And when I was crying on and on about hoping to find a lighter, more summery scent carrier for Sexpionage, this is exactly what I was after. *EXACTLY*. I am in love! And I really wish I'd waited just one more day to make my order, so I could have ordered this along with my sale items. Whoo-MAMA! :D

ETA that I just had to come back to say, I think this could be one of my most favourite LPs. Ever. Hot DAMN it smells great! :D

I just bought a bottle! I couldn't wait for fear that it would sell out. I was going to get in spray but I decided to get it in oil. I might buy a second back up bottle because this smells gorgeous. It's an undercover ho scent.

I might try wearing this to work one time - going to try it out on my sensitive co-worker and see if it bothers here. Oh wait, sexpionage... never mind. I agree DD, I don't get the spicy notes except in very light background sort of feel. Its really interesting to me how everyone's skin can have so many different reactions to the notes.

I might try wearing this to work one time - going to try it out on my sensitive co-worker and see if it bothers here. Oh wait, sexpionage... never mind. I agree DD, I don't get the spicy notes except in very light background sort of feel. Its really interesting to me how everyone's skin can have so many different reactions to the notes.

I've worn my sample of this to work and everyone loved this....

My notes for Agent XXX: The copulins are undetectable in this fruity, apricot predominant scent.

Personally, I love this one & I will be wearing it. As a side note, the well disguised pheromone blend could come in handy for sneak attacks ;)

I've worn this to work and everyone was amazingly nice to me all day