Coco Honey

Beccah

The coco in this is fascinating - it smells hot dry and dusty, as though mlik chocolate cocoa powder has been thrown on a fire. It's BRIGHT somehow!

This remind me most of Pouncing Potion, but drier.

ETA SO WEIRD as this is drying down it is becoming very floral. I keep catching whiffs of a faint delicate mild mannered white flower. must be the type(s) of vanilla /??

Edited by tyvey

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say the cocoa note in this is more similar to Dream Lover or even Luv Truffle; it's a powdery cocoa but not as sweet as Cocoa Fae.

This is not quite what I was expecting; on wet, it reminds me a lot of Pouncing Potion with less fruit - I think the same honey and cocoa notes are in both. Once dried, it's almost identicle to Velvet Kisses on my skin, a cool cocoa musk that edges towards white musk but never fully gets there. It's a little sweeter in the dry down than Velvet Kisses. It goes from a wallop of honey thickened with cocoa to a coy skin scent.

I was hoping for more of a Deliciously Wicked type scent, but this one works well as a sheer, sweet and musky scent for either subtle uses, or layed with something else to give it more depth.

• 2 weeks later...

I am loving this! I kinda wish I'd gotten a full bottle.

It's very well blended, and once it dries down it gives the impression of honey creamed with cocoa powder. It's that texture - like something I'd want to smear on toast, like the cinnamon-honey spread I love so much... I'll settle for smearing it on myself!

I can see this being worn with Leather, 'cause it does remind me a little of Glistening Buttons, but it's like GB all grown up. I think my preference, phero-wise, is still Super Sexy though, which is what I'm wearing it with right now.

I like the idea of wearing it with OCCO: SLF. They'd compliment each other beautifully. I might even wear it with a dab or two of Pouncing Potion.

Definitely need a full bottle! Save one for me ladies! ;)

Thank you, I like the sweetness of Cocoa Fae but I'm not crazy about the one in Dream Lover....

Not to confuse you more but Dream Lover does not work on me at all...must be something the cocoa is blended with...but COCO HONEY is my current FAVORITE!!!

I can see this being worn with Leather, 'cause it does remind me a little of Glistening Buttons, but it's like GB all grown up. I think my preference, phero-wise, is still Super Sexy though, which is what I'm wearing it with right now.

My FB should be in my hands in a few days and I think SS is a good idea too now that I have worn it more because this scent is indeed SUPER SEXY.

My FB should be in my hands in a few days and I think SS is a good idea too now that I have worn it more because this scent is indeed SUPER SEXY.

It is, isn't it?

I keep trying to think of a good way to say this: I keep thinking that Marsha Mellow & Coco Honey are two sides of the same coin, in that they have almost exactly the same feel about them. Not at all the same scent, but the same kind of dead sexy appeal. They both give the impression that I just naturally smell sexy, because they both really cling to my skin.

It is, isn't it?

I keep trying to think of a good way to say this: I keep thinking that Marsha Mellow & Coco Honey are two sides of the same coin, in that they have almost exactly the same feel about them. Not at all the same scent, but the same kind of dead sexy appeal. They both give the impression that I just naturally smell sexy, because they both really cling to my skin.

I WAS THINKING THE EXACT THING JUST DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO ARTICULATE IT. I felt like I should get both (and eventually probably will) but for some reason I felt I could choose one or the other because somehow they do have the same feel. How funny you should say this! Yes, they both have a soft sexy sense to them!

If Marsha hangs around long enough I will add her but I found myself just craving Coco Honey more. Waking up throughout the night with Coco Honey clinging to my skin was amazing. This is one of the sexiest scents I own.

I actually had to go look to see if they had any of the same ingredients, they felt so similar to me! They don't smell at all the same, but there's definitely the same kind of aura about them. And yeah, they're so sexy! Both of 'em! I keep thinking Marsha is more of a sexy daytime girl, while Coco is her night-time counterpart.

I have Marsha Mellow already, but I definitely need a full bottle of Coco Honey.

Cocoa Honey is amazing!

I'm a sweet, honey dipped goddess, dusted in a grown up, dark chocolate cocoa powder.

Wearing this, I don't dare tell anyone to "eat me" unless I mean it. :D

Not to confuse you more but Dream Lover does not work on me at all...must be something the cocoa is blended with...but COCO HONEY is my current FAVORITE!!!

Well, dang, I thought I could save some money... but this is sounding pretty good....

Getting ready to do reviews for my YouTube channel, which means homework for me, lol. My notes for Coco Honey: A predominantly Chocolate-foody scent. This comes off as exotic to me.

I personally like Coco Honey, although Idk if I will get around to wearing it. I have discovered that you can scent your bathroom by dropping a few drops of oil onto the cardboard t.p. roll., although your t.p. ends up smelling like perfume towards the end, lol. This can make potions like Peaceful Home REALLY effective when SO uses this t.p. to blow his nose though....

Thank you for stating this, Dream Lover does NOT work on me either but your statement above convinced me this would work for me, so I just ordered a FB of this baby....thanks

Very clever ...re: toilet paper. :)

Getting ready to do reviews for my YouTube channel, which means homework for me, lol. My notes for Coco Honey: A predominantly Chocolate-foody scent. This comes off as exotic to me.

I personally like Coco Honey, although Idk if I will get around to wearing it. I have discovered that you can scent your bathroom by dropping a few drops of oil onto the cardboard t.p. roll., although your t.p. ends up smelling like perfume towards the end, lol. This can make potions like Peaceful Home REALLY effective when SO uses this t.p. to blow his nose though....

Oh good DD!! I hope it works as well on you as it does on me. Before I wrote the above statement I did try Dream Lover again just to make sure I was remembering correctly and there is just something not working although on paper it sounded like I would love it.

Thanks again for the help....

A fb of this was NOT a mistake. If Katerina Suit sells out before I can get a fb, I will content myself with Coco Honey. In the vial I already know this will be slather worthy...

A fb of this was NOT a mistake. If Katerina Suit sells out before I can get a fb, I will content myself with Coco Honey. In the vial I already know this will be slather worthy...

I'm really excited to get this one... I'm looking forward to wearing it in the cold months ahead...

You should be! I almost passed on this, but I'm too much of a honey ho, lol. Think about it - Honey + Chocolate = :Emoticons04235::smiley-laughing024:

It's a wonderful combination! That was why all my Epic Trilogy +1 scents shared a base of cocoa absolute and honey (plus musk).

Oh no, Mara had come up with Coco prior to putting together the theme for July. Kat was the result of a long conversation about what combination would best do justice to the concept, but definitely contains my obsession for leather, tobacco and oud.

This one is DREAMY! I totally smell the cocoa in the bottle, but on this is a dreamy honeyd amber with a hint of cocoa. I LOVE me my honeys and this one is no exception. This one isn't as sugary sweet as I first thought it would be either. The honey is drippy gooey on me with just a hint of powdery that sometimes happens with my chemistry. It's mostly a semi-sweet amber honey on a bed of lightly scented chocolate...Soooooo yum! FB orthy for sure!

Beccah.. I don't know if they still have it, but the Travel Channel had a kind of "travel reporters" course. You should check it out. You'd be great

• 5 weeks later...

As this has aged a bit it is even more floral on me. I get a booming flower, cross between tiger lily and gardenia. It reminds me of the intense floral quality of my HAM. there's HAM in this so I guess that makes sense!

• 1 month later...

Wearing this today with Leather.. great scent for this phero...

I was feeling the congruence between perfume & phero eariler.. Wow!!! This is a "watch out MF'er" combo!!!