Coco Honey

Beccah

Yea I thought of SS4W but truthfully I don't get much from that phero I usually need to give it a bump with Topper or more effectively a swoosh of Un CB.

Leather has just been great lately and the paring here was so surprisingly effective.

Coco Honey + Leather = Very sexy, strong & Feminine. :666:

Edited by StacyK

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping to find a product that had similar notes to Mark's Girl Nip, even though I've never been able to sample it before. Even though Coco Honey is a feminine product by design, I had to give it a try as I love the notes and I have an ex who really liked cocoa and honey notes on my skin. So far I don't find it too girly on my skin but I'll tread lightly with this one.

I would say if you want something similar to Girl Nip you may want to try LP Homme or Voracious or even Sudden Impact (which you can get on the Artfire site as it's in the GGG men's section).

• 1 month later...

I have never experienced this one, but between Luna's characters and story lines, and the reviews, and the idea of cocoa, honey, musk and amber!!! OMG! I do have a question though, and if it has been addressed already, please forgive me, but how would this one fare as a copulin cover? I always think that honey is a good bet, but do not want to make assumptions. Ladies? What do you think?

My bottles aren't cop'd, but I have used it to cover. I haven't had any bleed through...just yummy cocoa & honey. It's funny to come across this today as I'm actually wearing it right now with a blend that has cops in it and all I'm getting is the delightful fragrance :heart: It isn't an over bearing scent, but it did perk up a fellow at work who said it reminded him of a perfume his wife wears (hmm, another LP'er?) - I get lots of compliments on it! You could always trial a vial, I don't think you'll regret it :)

Thank you Nutrix. That helps and I really do think I will at least do a trial vial on this. Just sounds so lovely! I have come to associate honey scents when using copulins. In my case, I put Phero Girl on for that purpose. It just layers so well with most things I wear. :)

This is one of my favorites! It doesn't smell like how I'd expect it to. I don't pick out the cocoa or honey individually because it is so well blended together. It is kind of perfumey and very pretty like a soft musky skin scent.

Agreed! I had a bottle and thought, "This won't be around forever, I better get another bottle b/c I know I will kick myself it if I don't..." :D

Have to jump on here, I've already reviewed this but I'll join in and say Yes! it's divine and has aged so very well. I love the honey in this. A warm glowing honey, very soft, gentile and sexy.

For my PE I asked Mara for a similar honey note.

I'm glad I got a back up last year, looks like there's only 1 left.

Edited by StacyK