Cuchi Head w/EoW

AD-CuchiHead-LovePotion_1.jpg

COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
BANANA ~ Fertility, potency, prosperity; lightens emotional burdens.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

EoW Copulins ~ Strong and immediate sexual attraction.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this one sounds SO FUN ! AAAAAAARRRIIIBBBBAAA Baby! gonna wait for the sample of it, then decide (if there's any left...LV ) on a FB

Omg I am now even more excited because at one point I was going to ask for a PE based on something similar to Me, Jane! In testing out Me Jane, I don't know what phero in the LP word would equal the one used THA? I think it was? I felt that it was like BI made me feel. horny, swinging the hips.. or maybe it was the cops?

The banana is not prominent, it sort of just makes the whole thing read creamier. I think this might be my favorite of the month.

Crap! I'm beginning to get a queasy feeling that I didn't order the FB set!! lol

I ordered a trial sampler and some FBs, no CUCHI CUCHI FB tho. The banana, I wanted to test it first. so far I've been lucky with the nana smell here at LP.

Edited by StacyK

there aren't any virgin cuchis right? *cue jokes* I know that'd defeat the purpose but otherwise, judging by how well I love the tropical coconut perfumes, I think I'd OD.

I didn't think so but I thought I'd ask. le sigh.

I love banana.. in my mouth.

with the peel or without?? :D

Edited by StacyK

I'm not worried about bleed through-- how much can I slather this in comparison to Provocative Paradise? I think I start pissing people off when I wear too much of that, but I can't help it :( It smells so good :(

I am dying over this one. It's still wet. Banana is most prominent right off but as it's drying the coconut is coming out. The vanilla is gorge. It's very simple but ultra yummy. I am going to need several bottles. No cops smell at all.

I am dying over this one. It's still wet. Banana is most prominent right off but as it's drying the coconut is coming out. The vanilla is gorge. It's very simple but ultra yummy. I am going to need several bottles. No cops smell at all.

Omg I cannot wait to smell Mara's cuchi!!!!

I put this on my chest. On wet it's very yumm I did about 6 swipes that's a lot for me, no bleed with EOW. Wow

I get some, but very little, banana but not really more than any of the other notes. It's like vanilla coconut with just a tiny splash of banana. Really awesome...can't wait to go into extended dry down :D:purr:

BTW.. how does the amount of EOW in this compare to say Cops & Robbers and TT??

Update on extended dry down no banana at all.. it's just there to add to the creaminess IMO. It's ultimately a creamy coco sort of frothy, very sexy goodness. I :heart: this.

Edited by StacyK

Yea.. it seems like it's down to me. Can get here ok but the Perfumerie or any other LP site page will not open up at all.

Yes the site is down right now.

There's ten drops per bottle, I think that's more than the usual amount but IIRC there's a good amount of EoW in Cops & Robbers too.

I didn't expect to be bowled over by this one really,but, SUPRISE SUPRISE!

All summer long I've been researching the perfect beach scent. I wanted something with that old school Coppertone feel to it,and this, though like Halo said,is very simple,I totally get that with this! Happiness!

. Its a summer perfect,coconut suntan oil type smell to me. Reminds me of precocious summers of my teens. Really, this is what I wanted Waves of Lust to be(I still really enjoy WOL, but its very honey heavy which cancels out the suntan oil scent on me).

All told, its a real suprise hit for me and now I want a full bottle of this toooooo...hope they don't sell out! Ack!

Sidenotes:.I can't even detect a HINT of cops in this.

Layered with Sandy Bottom, this would smell like a completely authentic day at the seaside!

..:greensmilies-024:

Yes the site is down right now.

There's ten drops per bottle, I think that's more than the usual amount but IIRC there's a good amount of EoW in Cops & Robbers too.

yea there is. I can smell the EOW in C&R hence the term pussy pastry. lol it's really good tho.

I think I'm also really going to love being a CUCHI Head. This dries to a yummy creamed coco smell. Very nice scent. This is SEXY and smooth. :purr:

Edited by StacyK

The banana is not prominent, it sort of just makes the whole thing read creamier. I think this might be my favorite of the month.

FYI - There's 10 drops of EoW per bottle in this one, and it's so well covered I personally got no bleed through at all. Scrumptious. :666:

YEP !!! CREAMY and no cop smell, just ordered a FB !! POOR SP...he doesn't have a prayer :smiley-angry021: HAH !!

Edited by liz

Well I don't know what is going on here. No banana, I do get some sort of coconut but doesn't seem to be the kind that works for me (I didn't know there was such a thing).

Smells sort of soapy on me!!!!

I'm sad and confused and willing to set it aside until my NR fever calms down a little so I can give this cuchi another try.

This is a weapon of mass destruction. You can't even smell a hint of cops. They won't know what hit them.

First on, I get a tiny hint of banana, but it quickly goes the way of coconut. All coconut on me, not much vanilla at all I guess it must have been an hour in where i got the hint of banana again. It smells like those frozen banana fruit bars taste: banana but mostly cream. I would totally get a bottle if I wasn't flush with coconutty scents right now!

For me, this is actually quite similar in tone to my FLOOFY! - though not on purpose of course - in that it has the same sort of decadent feel to it. It's not really foody (and it doesn't have that slight floral quality which Me, Jane! does) so much as like really expensive tropical isle "locals only" tanning oil, the kind you only use when you want to be as brown as a pancake on the griddle. The banana is an undertone to the other notes, but it is there, twined with the vanilla, and the coconut provides a really dense base underneath. Loving it so much...simple and yet utterly perfect!

from Terror in the Tropics: an Agent Null adventure

by Julian Lune

Cuchi treated Null and Pov to dinner at one of the most popular cantinas in town, and as they swapped stories over cervezas y tacos, the mariachis who had been entertaining the diners now called the buxom blonde to take a turn.

"Hijole, it's time for mi solo!" she cried, and rushed up to the stage. The mere sight of her haste proved quite entertaining, given the combination of her tight garments, high heels, and generous endowments. Cuchi donned her guitar and played a selection of flamenco pieces, as well as what would be termed in English as "torch songs," sad and passionate.

"She really is incredibly talented," Null murmured, taking a pull from his beer. "It's a wonder she didn't have a career as a classical guitarist."

Pov shrugged, but chose to remain silent. Null realized that Pov's own musical aspirations has also been thwarted by his father's insistence upon following in his espionage footsteps.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to -"

Pov waved a hand but without comment.

At the end of a number Cuchi strummed a flourish and addressed the crowd. "Gracias, mi amigos y amigas! And now it is time for the happy!" She began playing an upbeat chord change as the patrons cheered and raised their libations into the air.

My name is Cuchi

and I cuchi cuchi cuchi all day long.

Have you heard? My name is Cuchi.

And I want you all to sing this song.

Ai yi yi, cuchi cuchi cuchi cuchi cuchi!

The mariachis joined in and the mood quickly turned raucous. Cuchi set down her guitar and began dancing around the stage as she repeated the refrain to rousing whistles and whoops.

Pov smirked and lit a Sobranie. "She is jiggly, but I understand Americans have lesser standards for entertainment."

Null grinned, he was clapping along with the song. "It's fun!" After a time she switched to ballads again and he sat back, taking a shot of tequila. "You know, there's not much difference between Cuchi and Kat," he observed.

Pov snorted with derision. "Of course there is! If my sister is meaning to kill you she is letting you know. That one," he pointed at Cuchi with his cigarette, "would suddenly snap and bludgeon you with a shoe, I am thinking."

"Injury is always a surprise."

"I prefer to see death coming, I might be able to get out of the way."

They both chuckled in a way only they could understand, as it was a joke both hilarious and terrifying to them.

Thats great Luna.. I can just see and hear Charro performing for them...

Good review.. you captured it so perfectly.

For those of you who think you've had your share of Coco scents for the summer.. this is another level really. Delish :D