Cuchi Head w/EoW

Funny you say that, Irish Eyes, because I just recently tried out my sample again (haven't really tried it since probably August/September) and to me it seems to have really changed! Unfortunately, not for the better. This was my favorite scent from my very first order! I remember loving it so much, but I was trying to not overdo the cops so it didn't get alot of wear. For whatever reason, I decided to wear it a few days ago, and it just seemed kind of "meh" on me. I'm guessing it's the way it's aged, but maybe it has to do with being at a different stage in my monthly cycle? Or maybe now that I've had so much experience with lp's, my taste has changed, or I've just come across scents I love more and now this one pales in comparison...I really don't know. But I swear, I think it smells different, and it makes me sad.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scents can totally change their character depending on where you are in your cycle......they can also change based on diet as well....

Edited by Dolly

• 3 years later...

I bought a FB of this from StacyK and I sort of feel like I've won the lottery. (Thanks again, Stacy!) OMG THIS IS SO YUMMY! Honestly, since the day I got it, (which was early last week), I have put this on EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. Hands down this is one of my favorite LP's right now. And the best part is that it completely covers the cops 100%. I am sure the vanilla is there but the notes that stand out to me are the coconut and the creamy banana. I love coconut and banana so much and to put them in a scent like this is basically heaven to me.

I bought a FB of this from StacyK and I sort of feel like I've won the lottery. (Thanks again, Stacy!) OMG THIS IS SO YUMMY! Honestly, since the day I got it, (which was early last week), I have put this on EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. Hands down this is one of my favorite LP's right now. And the best part is that it completely covers the cops 100%. I am sure the vanilla is there but the notes that stand out to me are the coconut and the creamy banana. I love coconut and banana so much and to put them in a scent like this is basically heaven to me.

That's what I get too lots of coconut, banana cream. ?