Private Editions for JULY 2013

AD-PE-DollyRH.jpg

Dolly's Resin Ho

Dolly's evocation of sexy black lingerie...exotic black amber, black musk, Indian sandalwood, patchouli resin and just a hint of muscovado sugar.

4 Bottles available - (Cheshire Kitten, Dolphin Dolls, Liz, Invidiana)

AD-PE-RebeccaMS.jpg

Rebecca's Moon Sugar

"Maple sugar, lemongrass, sugar (caramelized), Amber (light/sweet); My inspiration for this scent is "Moon Sugar" from the Elder Scrolls games (Oblivion/Skyrim)"

4 bottles available - (Invidiana, Lady Victoria, StacyK

AD-PE-RebeccaHMH.jpg

Rebecca's Hot Milk & Honey

"Hot Milk, Whipped Cream, Honey (sexy), Bread; I'd like a rich, creamy 'milk and honey' scent."

5 bottles available - (Just Ducky, Invidiana, Hearts, Lady Victoria, StacyK)

AD-PE-RebeccaDP.jpg

Rebecca's Dominance in Pink

"Milk Chocolate, Black Pepper, Light Patchouli, Pink Rose; I'd like to create a variant of Phero Girl - Dominance (from a long time ago) with an extra kick of black pepper to make it nice and spiky!"

7 bottles available - (Luna, Lady Victoria, Purestan, Just Ducky, EOSP.

Oh yeah -- this is why I stay up late on the forum!!!

May I sneak a bottle of Hot Milk & Honey, please?

Thank you!!

Mara, I LOVE the label......it looks fab!!! I can't wait to try it! Like sex in a bottle! So glad I have 3 bottles on the way!

Edited by Dolly

ME, ME , ME ....ME Please !!

1 (one) btl of Dolly's Resin HO PLEASE :)

gotta get ready for work now, uuuggghhh

Thx Dolly for letting me know !!

Edited by liz

Mara is the lemongrass strong in moon sugar or is it a touch ?

It's just a few drops, but it's strong EO. Citrus burns off fastest too. Regardless, Rebecca came up with a fabulous and unique combo - worthy of making a monthly at some later date, maybe in the autumn!!

that label for Moon Sugar is fabulous! and the label for Dolly's - so hot!! Too bad Raq couldn't have grabbed one of those, it sounds right up her alley.

I'd love to sniff the Dom in Pink - I love roses, and I love chocolate, but not sure how I'd like them together in a perfume...

Molls^^ I love the combo of edible florals dipped in Dk chocolate. Lavender& cho is so umm. If Rosé didn't sometimes grate my brain, I'd jump on it. I can taste the rose/pistachio cookies dipped in dark chocolate I once had, from a long time ago.

BTW I can eat rose lol. ( stuff with a reasonable amount of Rosewater. just can't rub it into my skin.

Edited by StacyK

I'm not a resin ho, sometimes I like resins it depends on the blend like I love Amber Enchantment and Midnight Cravings and LP Black, but I can only wear that when I am bleeding from my vagina. What does that make me? A resin hoodrat wannabe?

^^ Mara, do you think that "Rebecca's Dominance in Pink" could handle a boost with EOW? If so, I'd like to add that to mine.

I think it can handle around 12 drops per bottle. :)

Mara. will you be sending out invoices like last time?

Thanks.

Whatever is most convenient for you is fine with me. I can send an invoice or you can purchase along with your other items using a Gift Cert. Would you like me to send you an invoice?

I think it can handle around 12 drops per bottle. :)

Whatever is most convenient for you is fine with me. I can send an invoice or you can purchase along with your other items using a Gift Cert. Would you like me to send you an invoice?

I plan to purchase some other items so I can pay at one time. I'd definitely like some EOW added to the bottle.

How does the Gift Cert work? That's a new one for me.

Thanks! :-)

Actually, silly me, there's an easier way to do this. Duh, what was I thinking!

Just use the Private Editions order page, here:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/articles/PrivateEditions

Order the bottles you want using the option that's called: "Additional bottles of any Private Edition = $24.95" and in the customer notes area, write in the name of the perfume you want.

Then just scroll further down the page to add pheromones to it."Do you want to add Pheromones to your Private Edition?"

And there we go, super easy. :)

Ditto :(

Mara, how close is Rebecca's Dominance in Pink to the original Phero Girl Dom? I am interested, because *just last night* I was thinking about having you do a PE for me that's like the original! :)

That one would sell like hotcakes! I have a bottle of the original that I TREASURE!

Edited by Dolly

Yeah I've stashed my bottle away and only take it out to sniff now and again.

I just can't resist wearing it every now and then.......especially since I am a die-hard DOM girl.....

STILL have my bottle TOO and only savor/wear on SPECIAL time when da boy need correction