Hello and Huzzah

Loki

Hello

Ladies and gentlemen, I want to learn a bit more about fragrances. What I like and what other people like on me.

I'm LL21 on pherotruth, I'm not a fan of that name but it just happened. I was either going to be Loki or Foxymanchild for this forum. Simplicity and my love for mythology won although the latter is guaranteed to make anyone smile.

I want to add my reviews to the mens sections because they'll get a lot more attention and love on this side. I really like this forum and its vibe, really different from ptruth in its layout and also the non phero/fragrance side

You know you should join the LPMP forum when:

You've checked for the monthly releases more than 3 times

Got angry that you missed a sale for some great blends/scents

Got into a debate with someone else on why the fragrances from LP are great.

The fragrances that I like from the mens section are Aries and Teddy Man 2. I like fresh clean scents and spicy/earth scents. I would love to get my hands on some Down & Dirty for him and Evil in Carnation but I know Mara didn't make those. I'm also open to suggestions

Anyway I'm glad to be here and I think that this community is pretty cool.

Welcome aboard!! I think you'll find that this is a great place to hang out. Can't wait to hear your reviews!!

If you need anything, just ask. Someone (and usually MANY someones) will be along to help answer any questions you may have. :D

Welcome! I agree with your 3 rules, Lol! Very true.

Edited by StacyK

Hello Loki and welcome to the forum.

If you like spicy earthy scents I would consider the following: The Sand Box, Cry Havoc, & Pashazade. You might also like North Pole for Men and Brother Brimstone.

Hello Loki and welcome to the forum.

If you like spicy earthy scents I would consider the following: The Sand Box, Cry Havoc, & Pashazade. You might also like North Pole for Men and Brother Brimstone.

Cry Havoc is a nice clean scent. My fav clean is Top Dog. I love it. it puts me in that we just showered together frame of mind. Probably my fav overall men's is Lucero (sp?) I love it on the BF. Out of the bottle it's unique.. but not OMG.

Once on the skin, After dry down it is very OMG! A really great men's scent, almost a skin scent. :D

Edited by StacyK

I would love to get my hands on some Down & Dirty for him and Evil in Carnation but I know Mara didn't make those. I'm also open to suggestions

They are LPMP scents, though; you might want to check out the Trading Post to see if anyone's offering any. D&D4Him is one I have happily hoarded, it is dead sexy.

Geez...I thought this was Mara's Loki!!! Starting a thread while Seven and Mara were drinking!!

Welcome Loki! Looking forward to your reviews! Do you use any LP pheros?

The rule of thumb with doppelgangers is to destroy them Jet Li the One style. But he's not a doppelganger I'm pretty sure that, that Loki had the name first and the only resemblance would be occasional mischief because who doesn't like mischief.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll definitely take a look at them for my next order. I did get Super for men and I also got Pashazade, the difference between Un and Super for men is crazy.

When I wore Un the first reaction my female friends had was "What smells like syrup" and then proceeded to mention someone spilled syrup in her car and it smelled like that for months. They were very confused by the scent and they occasionally give me shit for smelling like a waffle haha

C5 silicone works crazy good for my super absorbent skin. Using the c5 was troublesome but ever since I moved it to spray form its been super easy to apply and very handy

Serves me right for not paying proper attention to the newb's thread!

Welcome LL! :hearts18:

So good to see you've taken the plunge!

:jumpforjoy:

Welcome Loki!!!! :cheers04251:

Sounds like you amp maple, so do I. Theres a certain type of it that never fails to turn me into a walking pancake.

Maple leaf is another story though. I know you'll have fun here, these people are the greatest! :)

:welcome384: