My Librarian Is Showing

I noticed I'm getting headaches a lot while trying out my samples. So of course my inner research librarian started showing through. I created a quick little spreadsheet listing my samples in alphabetical order. I put in columns for The Hubs responses, my responses, what note I think I amped, how I liked it in the vial and how I liked it after wearing it for a day. Oh and a column for how I felt while I was wearing it. I included the notes listed in the description so that I can expand the spreadsheet in a few days and cross-reference which notes particular scents have in common to see if there is a theme when it comes to headaches.

I have also considered that I may have some allergies going on right now causing the headaches but the allergy medicine didn't help. I am contemplating the fact that I shouldn't put any more scent in my cleavage despite it being an excellent place for The Hubs to catch a whiff... (I'm a foot shorter than he is so when we hug and he leans down...perfect.) The girls are rather large and in charge. I think I'm throwing a lot of scent from that area and its all up in my face.

I did get a "you smell gooood" yesterday while wearing compromising positions from him. I suppose its only a matter of time....

So, in your opinion, is this obsession with charting effects etc....normal? lol

If I had a nickel for every time this question was asked... :lol:

Absolutely. Not only normal, but also typical. When people become interested in a subject they tend to research it; I work as a researcher and it's dictated my patterns of interest for every subject I pursue. But also artisan perfume and pheromone enthusiasts tend to keep track of things with spreadsheets and journals and whatnot.

If I had a nickle for every time this question was asked... :lol:

Absolutely. Not only normal, but also typical. When people become interested in a subject they tend to research it; I work as a researcher and it's dictated my patterns of interest for every subject I pursue. But also artisan perfume and pheromone enthusiasts tend to keep track of things with spreadsheets and journals and whatnot.

Haha - what Luna said. I have seen and contributed to some big spreadsheets on pheromones.

Lol. I'm short & married to a giant. Have you tried applying to the very back of your neck? This works for me.

^^ I'm a fan of scents & pheros (not cops) to the back of neck. That's a " hot spot" the oils really disperse well from there. Also, I'm 5'6 and I find the scents/pheros work well on taller folks. Heat rises. :)

I have a little phero note book.. and of course doing reviews here help as well. I can look back and say hey that worked ect. I love it when members are very specific about the amounts they used as well.. all helpful.

Headaches happen.. in time you'll learn what to do to avoid them. I only had 3 possible phero related.

I have also had emotional reactions to specific pheros.. Bnol for example.. I don't do it more than two days in a row. It's good to intermix phero free days. ( this doesn't include cops).

Some pheros with repetitive use will give me a dull headache.

I twice gave myself a headache just applying Cougar, Hint, sprays= hold your breath.

I'm careful now.

Edited by StacyK

^* I think some of you seasoned users need to upload your data to your journals :D

I'd love to see it!

ETA :I know some of you do and it's really great!

I will definitely try the back of the neck. I was getting headaches even on non-phero scents. I went fragrance free and allergy med free today and no headaches....we'll see what happens when I change up the application spots.

I will definitely try the back of the neck. I was getting headaches even on non-phero scents. I went fragrance free and allergy med free today and no headaches....we'll see what happens when I change up the application spots.

I get headaches from certain scents when I am about to start my period. Maybe it can also be that?

• 2 weeks later...