Dolly's Resin Ho

Dolly

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Anybody who got this one is absolutely going to LOVE it (if your skin loves resins like mine does)! The sugar gives it just the PERFECT amount of sweetness, and the black musk gives it that "orgasm in a bottle" aura. WOW, it is even better than I ever imagined!!

Wet, I get a lot of patchouli and amber.....as it dries, the sugar, musk, and sandalwood join the party.....this is AMAZING for the resin-lovers!

I am sorry you did too! It is absolutely LOVELY!

Cops covering like a champ.....applied 2 swipes of straight Essence Oil, and applied right over top (did NOT dry down, just for testing purposes).....no bleed through.....boosted a bottle with Essence Oil and will check it after it sits for 24 hrs.....

Edited by Dolly

It has really good staying power, and right now, it is all sandalwood and musk with a hint of amber in the background. I love this blend! Mara, you hit it out of the park on this one!

Staying power to the max on this one! I woke up this morning to a fabulous soft sandalwood scent in the room, and then noticed that it was coming from me......

And just FYI.....if anybody missed it, and wants some, Mara did make a note of the recipe......so, she MAY be persuaded to make more on a PE basis....

And just FYI.....if anybody missed it, and wants some, Mara did make a note of the recipe......so, she MAY be persuaded to make more on a PE basis....

Oh ... if she does I'd sign up for one. It sounds really great!! Edited by StacyK

Oh ... if she does I'd sign up for one. It sounds really great!!

All you have to do is request a PE, and tell her you are interested in the Resin Ho recipe......pay the regular PE rate, and you can have it!

I have ordered my bottle and I'm so excited about this scent....It sounds so great and I just love Dolly's scent mixes so much

Mara is the genius! She knows exactly what I like, and even better than that, she knows what will and will not work together in the scent components.

Mara is the genius! She knows exactly what I like, and even better than that, she knows what will and will not work together in the scent components.

Exactly; which is why I've said before that if you want other people's opinions on your ideas, ultimately the only one which truly matters is Mara's, because she's the expert.

All you have to do is request a PE, and tell her you are interested in the Resin Ho recipe......pay the regular PE rate, and you can have it!

That's good to know. :) I would like to order a couple of "darker" PE's come fall.

I just ordered my first today.. I'd been working on it for a few days. Yes, Mara really helped to clarify the goal and how/which notes would work. So excited!!

:witch-cauldron::purr:

Edited by StacyK

Dolly, do you think one will hold up to a few sprays of BI?

Oh yes, I boosted some extra heavy with cops, just to test it.....it covers really well!

Waiting patiently for my bottle to arrive, meanwhile I'm keeping busy :eating-pie:

:swoon:

I've recovered, Dolly this is SO ME :hearts0425:

Thanks for having it made AND the heads up !!

You're very welcome! I love it, too!

I was wearing it last night (with a cops boost), and my man was wanting to know what it was.....when I told him, he said, "I love it! How many bottles do you have?" I told him that I have 3, and he said...."Well, you had BETTER take one on our trip to Florida in September!"

We have a winner!

Edited by Dolly

Just received my bottle today and I know I'm supposed to wait but OMG, this is amazing. Its this dark and sexy black musk that is making me huff my hand non stop. I can see myself wearing this with BI and it holding up magnificently.

Its black and resiny to the darkest depths, it comes across very strong right out of the gate. I feel like someone thru me into Hogwarts dungeon and thru away the keys. (I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, so this is a good thing) Its got that dark and dusty smell but this is sexy as hell on...

Ok, this is truly sex in a bottle...

I just love it

Holy crap. This.....this is a deep, dark, mysterious, bodacious sexgasm. Like Dolly said, the sugar adds just the right amount of sweetness without turning cloying or overpowering. Wet, I get a lot of the resins up front, and as it dries down the patchouli and sandalwood come thorough like a sexy shadow. There is also a smoky undertone to it that intensifies that feel. There is nothing more to say but LOVE.

• 1 month later...

My man cannot get enough of this one.....he has really liked several of the LP scents I wear, but never has he reacted like this! Even without pheros, he follows me around, sniffing.....he loves it! After I use up the bottles I have, I am probably going to ask for a PE re-brew eventually.....so those of you who want some of this, keep your eyes open! I could see this becoming a "signature scent" for me very easily!

Oh, and as an aside......it covers Sexpionage! I have about 5 mls of Resin Ho mixed with about 3-4 mls Sexpionage in silicone......shake it up, roll it on, wait about 5 minutes (about as long as it takes me to brush my teeth), and IT'S ON! I wore this Friday night....I kept hearing, "Damn you smell good!"......and, I am surprised I could walk yesterday!

Edited by Dolly

You should commission a version 2 of this and call it "Bowlegged morning" or something LOL

LOLOLOLOLOL.....thank you for making me almost spit my coffee! We could also call it "Wall Spackle".....LOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOL.....thank you for making me almost spit my coffee! We could also call it "Wall Spackle".....LOLOL

Lol.. This is soo funny^^^^ Naughty girls ;)

If there is a reorder I want in.

Until then I guess the closest thing I have to this is Ann's BSBA boosted with Sexpinoage,

My man cannot get enough of this one.....he has really liked several of the LP scents I wear, but never has he reacted like this! Even without pheros, he follows me around, sniffing.....he loves it! After I use up the bottles I have, I am probably going to ask for a PE re-brew eventually.....so those of you who want some of this, keep your eyes open! I could see this becoming a "signature scent" for me very easily!

I need to give this one a whirl again.

Oh, and as an aside......it covers Sexpionage! I have about 5 mls of Resin Ho mixed with about 3-4 mls Sexpionage in silicone......shake it up, roll it on, wait about 5 minutes (about as long as it takes me to brush my teeth), and IT'S ON! I wore this Friday night....I kept hearing, "Damn you smell good!"......and, I am surprised I could walk yesterday!

DD, if you decide it is just not for you, I get dibs on buying your bottle!!!!

Edited by Dolly

• 2 months later...