Rebecca's Dominance in Pink

AD-PE-RebeccaDP.jpg

"Milk Chocolate, Black Pepper, Light Patchouli, Pink Rose; I'd like to create a variant of Phero Girl - Dominance (from a long time ago) with an extra kick of black pepper to make it nice and spiky!"

To me this is definitely similar to PG Dominance, but they're not the same. There's a lightness to this one which I think is reflected in the rose, it has a lighter tone, and the pepper and patchouli sort of linger behind the chocolate to give it a quality, but it's not like I can really sense them, just the aura they lend to the whole. I like this one a lot, I think it's a lovely blend, it has a sort of "devilish girly" feel to it.

I never tried PG Dom, so I can only describe this one. Initially, it's soft powdery rose (yum!) but with a bite to it -- the pepper, perhaps? I'm getting the opposite result from Luna -- for me, the chocolate is hiding behind the pepper and patch. I get rose/pepper patch. It eventually dries down to primarily rose on my skin. It's a gorgeous scent, but my skin is not making it shine right.

Interesting little confection -- four reviews, four totally different takes on it.

I've been umming and ahhing about this scent. It comes across to me as a lighter, more mature cousin to Phero Girl: Dominace. I specifically chose pink rather than red rose because I felt that something a little lighter and less heady would work better for an every day use. The pink rose, however, gives it a very different character - it's the rose of a woman somewhere in her 50s or 60s who is terribly class, but has a secret bedroon drawer full of bondage gear. The chocolate rounds out the already soft and velvety rose, and the light patchouli - while present - is a very gentle bed on which the scent sits. I normally amp patchouli, so I am really pleased that it doesn't overwhelm the scent. The pepper is pretty faint and comes across as almost an afterglow rather than being at the front.

I really like this, even if it makes me feel like a dirty old biddy ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've never experienced a goody floral before, I'm glad I did hehe

First on this is some "hot" spicy? Chocolate there's a lot of hot in its presence and its kinda sorta foody but not mouth wateringly so. On the dry down the rose just slowly appears until it was the main star, its a very gentle rose and I really don't like roses but the one is exceptional!

After a bit of time the chocolate fades into the background and the pepper/touch of patch are really more prominent so the gentle sophistication of woman is still there but she's like, pissed off because her spikes are really showy now :o

By far one of the more interesting roses I've experienced

• 1 year later...

Both BF and my eldest didn't like this. I do. It's a strong vanilla with something else. There's a kinda chocolate vibe. So a little like not too sweet white chocolate: I also get some kind of floral. I know that's not on the notes but that's how it smells.

Both BF and my eldest didn't like this. I do. It's a strong vanilla with something else. There's a kinda chocolate vibe. So a little like not too sweet white chocolate: I also get some kind of floral. I know that's not on the notes but that's how it smells.

Ha! I was thinking about this one not long ago. I have a trial of the Original with the Dom phero.

Thats what it is. you are right I get mostly chocolate and rose.

"Milk Chocolate, Black Pepper, Light Patchouli, Pink Rose; I'd like to create a variant of Phero Girl - Dominance (from a long time ago) with an extra kick of black pepper to make it nice and spiky!"