Rebecca's Hot Milk & Honey

Just Ducky

AD-PE-RebeccaHMH.jpg

Rebecca's Hot Milk & Honey

"Hot Milk, Whipped Cream, Honey (sexy), Bread; I'd like a rich, creamy 'milk and honey' scent."

Whoa! Love it! It starts off like a really fresh batch of buttered popcorn at the movies!!! In fact, I slathered some on while stopped at a red light, and my son in the back seat immediately yells "POPCORN! Where'd you get popcorn, Mom??" I smiled and handed him the bottle; he scowled and went, "Oh. That stuff." (This from the teenager who whines when his bottle of Voracious gets low.)

It settles into a very yummy almost edible scent somewhat akin to hot pretzel bread. Yum Yum!

Must slather on more and go annoy the teenager during his video game. Hee!

ETA: Added the PE label/scrip.

Edited by Just Ducky

Wore it again last night, and this time it settled down into a lovely clean, almost bright honey. I love this one even more now!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR BOTTLE, I WILL BUY IT!!! :Emoticons0086:

Wet I get warm delicious bread baking on my skin.. as it dries down it becomes a yeast infection.

The honey takes over my life, however I have found that this is perfect for bedtime because it gives a warm snuggly vibe, like I'm in a warm cottage and there's bread baking- in my vagina.

Wet I get warm delicious bread baking on my skin.. as it dries down it becomes a yeast infection.

The honey takes over my life, however I have found that this is perfect for bedtime because it gives a warm snuggly vibe, like I'm in a warm cottage and there's bread baking- in my vagina.

Oh wow!!! Lol!

When I first put this on, I was scared of the immediate baking bread, powerfully yeasty scent. That burns off pretty fast, though, and what I'm left with is something that smells a lot like Sugared Honeycomb. It's not quite as rich, but it's definitely got one of the same honey notes in it. The bread settles down to the heart/base of the scent, and the creamy notes become more apparent. The cream and the bread stop this from being totally sex on legs, but don't push it over into baked goods.

To me, this comes across as very MILF-y; the comforts of home with the sultry air of a lady who knows what she wants, and gets it on the kitchen counter while the cookies are in the oven.

This is warm and creamy, doused in sensual honey. It reminds me of a denser, foodier version of Claudia's Honey Vanilla Musk from some years back. The honey is like that kind nof honey in Glistening Buttons or OCCO SLF, really thick and golden and sexy, supported by that creaminess from the milk and whipped cream notes and a comforting warmth from the bread note. So delicious.

• 4 weeks later...

This goes from buttered popcorn on my skin and morphs to a super smutty honey! This is a MILF baking bread in the kitchen.

I'm not sure if this is going to work for me... Some honey I just amp to the moon and this is it. Jealous of those of you who could wear it. I was hoping for a comforting bedtime scent in this. Skin chemistry is a weird thing.

This goes from buttered popcorn on my skin and morphs to a super smutty honey! This is a MILF baking bread in the kitchen.

I'm not sure if this is going to work for me... Some honey I just amp to the moon and this is it. Jealous of those of you who could wear it. I was hoping for a comforting bedtime scent in this. Skin chemistry is a weird thing.

Did it go yeasty on you too?

It was snatch on parade for me.. I did like it though. It's a nice bedtime scent.

It was snatch on parade for me.. I did like it though. It's a nice bedtime scent.

It's REALLY snatchy on me too. The yeast is there but the honey overtakes my life. I dont mind too much but my BF is like WTF whenever I wear really honey scents.

Well if my twinsie likes this- maybe I will test again in a few days. Maybe the honey will calm down a notch :)

When I first got this PE.. well it made me laugh. Really, I put it on got a warm sweet milk scent like I had made something in the kitchen and the scent lingered on my skin ... then I began to smell something familiar, humm.. from the past what is it?

My brain goes back to when my kids were babies... that's it! I smell like breast milk.. totally like breast milk.

So I wait a bit .. for two hours I can't think of anything else... I smell like breast milk. Then as my body heat increases I get the warm bread smell. It took some time for the bread to bake on my skin lol. So then I was all bread and breast milk. Lol

Probably... the bottle is suffering from travel shock .. so I waited to review to be fair.

Well I tried this again and the breast milk effect has toned down. I get a sweet milky scent with a dash of honey scent. It is sensuous.. it takes about 1-2 hours then the bread aroma bakes on me.

So I get warm milk, honey and bread on the long dry down. But I can not completely forget the breast milk. :)

Edited by StacyK

OMG snatch on parade! I don't know when, or how, or where, but I am definitey going to use that!!

Merrie

• 2 years later...

Cream and Honey and bread fresh from the oven..oh, there is perhaps no more inviting, welcoming scent than this.

In my hometown, there is a bakery. During the wee hours of the morning, if you step onto the front porch, close your eyes and take a deep breath, the air is scented with exactly this PE by Rebecca. I could travel anywhere and not feel homesick simply by wearing Hot Milk and Honey. Thank you Mara and Rebecca!