Covering Unscented Pheros

I would like to hear from all you phero covering girls on your techniques for covering and layering, especially covering unscented pheros. Also were do you wear it, in what order to you layer? Drydown? I don't want to be that "cologne guy" whose scent come in the door 5 minutes before I do! So share with me :rolleyes: I'm listening! :D

Edited by Northwestmichael

I would like to hear from all you phero covering girls on your techniques for covering and layering, especially covering unscented pheros. Also were do you wear it, in what order to you layer? Drydown? I don't want to be that "cologne guy" whose scent come in the door 5 minutes before I do! So share with me :rolleyes: I'm listening! :D

Well, it is best to let them dry down for sure, especially the really stinky ones.....otherwise you will use half a bottle of cologne and still have bleed-through. I let mine dry for about 5-10 min at least. I apply pheros first, to wrists, pulse points on neck, and usually cleavage. Sometimes if I am going sleeveless, I will apply to the inner part of my arms near my elbows. After it dries down completely, I just apply the same amount of cologne that I normally would.