New, Saying Hi!

Black Cat

Lp original is second on link. There is no vetiver in it though. Maybe you're confusing the verbena Cheesy?

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/

Ah, got it, many thanks! I kept putting in "original" as a search term and missing the obvious. I am getting my next order together, and a sample of this is definitely part of the plan!

Between the sale and the unbelievable abundance of August/September new releases, this fall is going to be an overwhelming abundance of good smells!

Welcome Blackcat! I backtracked to read your first post and you sound a lot like me, into both the dark and foody scents. I love how LP does a lot that are a mix of dark and foody or deepy sexy and foody, so you'll be in heaven here!

Catching up to the Welcome thread after being offline for a bit... Hello! ... one of the most important things I have learned is always try something several times,a week or so apart ,I did not like OCCO White the first few times I used it,and then it became a serious staple in my collection :) ... and still shudder thinking how close I came to discarding LP Red,another all time favorite now !!

...oh and what Mz DC said especially "you will recover from that angst with a new favorite to console you" ...but that being said,get em while you can :001_302:

Welcome Blackcat! I backtracked to read your first post and you sound a lot like me, into both the dark and foody scents. I love how LP does a lot that are a mix of dark and foody or deepy sexy and foody, so you'll be in heaven here!

Hey, Invidiana, I've been admiring your avi for some time! I will definitely pay attention to what works for you, since dark and foody, oh yeah!

Catching up to the Welcome thread after being offline for a bit... Hello! ... one of the most important things I have learned is always try something several times,a week or so apart ,I did not like OCCO White the first few times I used it,and then it became a serious staple in my collection :) ... and still shudder thinking how close I came to discarding LP Red,another all time favorite now !!

...oh and what Mz DC said especially "you will recover from that angst with a new favorite to console you" ...but that being said,get em while you can :001_302:

Hi Calii, thanks for the reminder! I've set the OCCO White aside and will keep trying. And as for getting 'em while I can--oh dear. It's so fortunate I started this second job, because between New Releases and the sale, I am going to town...