scenting La Femme Mystere spray

HEATHER...

I have LFM in a 60/40 x 2 spray. It has that mild chem smell you get from Un Pheros but beyond that I don't find it "stinky".

Yours will be lighter than mine given its 1x and 90/10. So I'd say do what you like as far as scent. You don't have to worry about much cover.

Do you plan to use a perfume with it? I do use fragrance with mine.

Edited by StacyK

HEATHER...

I have LFM in a 60/40 x 2 spray. It has that mild chem smell you get from Un Pheros but beyond that I don't find it "stinky".

Yours will be lighter than mine given its 1x and 90/10. So I'd say do what you like as far as scent. You don't have to worry about much cover.

Do you plan to use a perfume with it? I do use fragrance with mine.

Hi,

I dont plan to use it with a perfume.

I just wanted to use the LFM with NOCO White alone.

I have read some have to spray around 4 to 6 sprays and I dont want to offend anyone with too much scent!

I just dont want to smell like chemicals.

I have Topper unscented and I wish I got it scented,I dont like the scent of it.

I would get it lightly scented.

I agree, you should get it scented, especially since you otherwise will not be wearing a fragrance.

I think all Pheros have that faint chem smell and it can hang around for a time too. I don't worry much about my unscented Pheros because I do use fragrances.

If I could I'd just boost all my fav scents with various pheros but that's not in my budget.

Mine's 60/40 and I can smell it for a couple of minutes upon application. Frankly, I do like the smell of LFM but it does go away as i often have it on my hair. I usually dont wear UN without any scent on my body, clothes or hair. Lightly scented should be enough if you desire to get it scented.

For your purposes, I would vote for lightly scented as well... I love using mine with multiple scents and it works it magic for me...

Do you ever wear an OCCO under the LFM?

How would that change the feel to it?

I am 49 and I love the OCCOs.