Hello All,

I know that mones hit people when you are around them, but do they have memory? Meaning can they leave an impression on people so that you linger in their mind or that they think a certain way about you - when they see you again? I hope I am asking this clearly.

Yes, it's true. People will remember an earlier impression and may act as if you are wearing the phero (or potion) again even if you are not. This is especially true if you have opened their eyes to a new aspect of yourself they had not noticed before. Once they become aware of you as a sexual being for example, they do not forget.

I've had that happen pretty strongly with one person and wearing Lumina around them but I haven't been able to replicate it with anyone else.

but I do know how they acted before Lumina and now after Lumina are very different.

Yes, it's true. People will remember an earlier impression and may act as if you are wearing the phero (or potion) again even if you are not. This is especially true if you have opened their eyes to a new aspect of yourself they had not noticed before. Once they become aware of you as a sexual being for example, they do not forget.

This is very true. And I combine this with another interesting effect I have seen with pheromones: I will tend to wear the same pheromone blend for about 10 days or so. After that. I have noticed that people get "used to" that pheromone signature and the "wow" factor wears off. So then I switch to another blend for 10 days or so, and rotate through pheromone blends that are appropriate for my daily activities. When I first started doing this I noticed that people would tend to treat or view me more according to the pheromone blend I was wearing. For example if I was wearing something like Swimming with Sharks they would react accordingly. Then when I switched to something like Charisma they would react to it.

But after doing this rotation for a while I noticed the reactions would blend. People "remembered" all the different impressions and depending on the situation would react accordingly - if I needed cooperation, they gave it to me. But even though I was the boss the cooperation came more from them wanting to because they also had the "charisma" or "MVP" memory. I was the SWS authority figure but they wanted to help/cooperate because I was the "Charisma/MVP" boss, not the Donald Trump "You're Fired" boss.

And I will also tell you in this regard Beta-Nols are your friend. Beta-Nols create a bonding feeling. People feel close to you and want to share with you. They will tell you what is important both professionally and personally. At work the professional part is important. They share important "good to know" stuff that might not otherwise hit your desk. So no matter what I was wearing at work I might throw in an extra spray of something like TMI. Of course I am not saying the personal is not important. When they share about something personal that is of concern to them, we all know a genuine "How is your wife/child/parent? I hope they are doing better" means A LOT to people. And people function much better as a team if they feel connected to and appreciated by the people around them.

Of course the big question comes up "Is this manipulating people?" Yes and no. Again, pheromones cannot make people do anything they do not want to do. They merely help you steer the situation where you want it to go. The real work will always be up to you. But I do not feel it is manipulating people any more than anything else I do: dress and act professionally, personal grooming, appropriate behavior for the situation, genuine concern for the people around me, etc.. That all helps project an "appropriate image" and encourages the people who work with you to do the same.

Edited by quietguy

Yes this! I have personally found this statement true to life.

Quite Guy "And I will also tell you in this regard Beta-Nols are your friend. Beta-Nols create a bonding feeling. People feel close to you and want to share with you. They will tell you what is important both professionally and personally. At work the professional part is important. They share important "good to know" stuff that might not otherwise hit your desk. So no matter what I was wearing at work I might throw in an extra spray of something like TMI. Of course I am not saying the personal is not important. When they share about something personal that is of concern to them, we all know a genuine "How is your wife/child/parent? I hope they are doing better" means A LOT to people. And people function much better as a team if they feel connected to and appreciated by the people around them.""

(sorry no multi quote)

^^In my experience so far, I have also found this to be right on the nose. Though I cannot wear B'nols for "10 days" in a row. The self effects would overwhelm me ( I begin to feel it at the 3 day mark with Gotcha) with that prolonged exposure, I always have some Phero Free days mixed in no matter what I'm using.

I have found, Pheros enhance, can help open up communication ect. They can help you make a point and help to change or develop a perception. Pheros will not completely change someone's mind or "cast a spell" in the fantasy sense.

They can most certainly help make an impression though. IMO

Edited by StacyK

I did always want to know if I should be wearing the same phero around the same person. Like does it just confuse the hell out of someone (if you met them AFTER you started dabbling in mones) to wear a different signature every time you see them? Like if I see someone just once a week or once a month, should I stick with the same thing (if I got good reaction obviously) because they are not going to get immune to the effects...or will I still lose the WOW factor?

Don't even know if I am explaining correctly.

Like if I see someone just once a week or once a month, should I stick with the same thing (if I got good reaction obviously) because they are not going to get immune to the effects...or will I still lose the WOW factor?

You can get some funny reactions from people depending on how well they know you.

My mom started looking at me funny when I first started using pheromones as did my wife. They both knew me well enough to know that "something" was different. My wife both knows I use pheromones and is probably used to a slightly changing signature. My mom does not know but I guess she is used to it now also.

For someone you only see once a week or month I might use the same pheromones around them for a while if you want to reinforce that signature. If not, it might not matter.

I always have some Phero Free days mixed in no matter what I'm using.

I usually have a day or good part of a day that is pheromone free mixed in there too.

Of course the big question comes up "Is this manipulating people?" Yes and no.

I would say there's no "no" in this simply because it is social engineering, but no different from any other form. People either forget or ignore this fact because they find it uncomfortable to be honest about it. It's only a matter of degrees and motive. Usually the people who want to dominate every single interaction in their lives are the ones who will not get what they want because they lack subtlety in all aspects.

Thank you Mara! I just had an awesome experience yesterday testing Popularity Potion and I was hoping that this could kind of be cemented in their minds!

Thanks Miss Hazel for sharing your experience. :)

I've had that happen pretty strongly with one person and wearing Lumina around them but I haven't been able to replicate it with anyone else.

but I do know how they acted before Lumina and now after Lumina are very different.

Wow Quietguy! You have given me a lot of food for thought. I kind of felt like I wanted to find a signature phero, but after reading your post I can now see the benefit of having multiple pheros- even those that may be similar in function. I guess I need a LPMP line of credit. Or to sell my kidney one.

I am floored by the fact that you said that people started to remember all of the phero signatures that you have given off in the past. That is cool beans.

Ok, I am a little scared of Bnols. I wore that once and it made me talk. I am typically an introvert and it is painful for me to interact with other sometimes, but I force myself to do it. But when I wore Bnols (I can't remember which product - it made me feel compelled to talk. I do not want to be a blabber mouth. :)

But I do see your point about getting others to share and also bonding with others. This is my year to social climb.

"we all know a genuine "How is your wife/child/parent? I hope they are doing better" means A LOT to people. And people function much better as a team if they feel connected to and appreciated by the people around them."

I agree with the above. I am a serious greeting card/gift basket/thank you note sender, I try to be cordial, respectful.. unfortunately for a long time I never met many people who were similar.

Quiet guy you are so awesome! Thank you so much for your thoughtful response! I am bookmarking this!

This is very true. And I combine this with another interesting effect I have seen with pheromones: I will tend to wear the same pheromone blend for about 10 days or so. After that. I have noticed that people get "used to" that pheromone signature and the "wow" factor wears off. So then I switch to another blend for 10 days or so, and rotate through pheromone blends that are appropriate for my daily activities. When I first started doing this I noticed that people would tend to treat or view me more according to the pheromone blend I was wearing. For example if I was wearing something like Swimming with Sharks they would react accordingly. Then when I switched to something like Charisma they would react to it.

But after doing this rotation for a while I noticed the reactions would blend. People "remembered" all the different impressions and depending on the situation would react accordingly - if I needed cooperation, they gave it to me. But even though I was the boss the cooperation came more from them wanting to because they also had the "charisma" or "MVP" memory. I was the SWS authority figure but they wanted to help/cooperate because I was the "Charisma/MVP" boss, not the Donald Trump "You're Fired" boss.

And I will also tell you in this regard Beta-Nols are your friend. Beta-Nols create a bonding feeling. People feel close to you and want to share with you. They will tell you what is important both professionally and personally. At work the professional part is important. They share important "good to know" stuff that might not otherwise hit your desk. So no matter what I was wearing at work I might throw in an extra spray of something like TMI. Of course I am not saying the personal is not important. When they share about something personal that is of concern to them, we all know a genuine "How is your wife/child/parent? I hope they are doing better" means A LOT to people. And people function much better as a team if they feel connected to and appreciated by the people around them.

Of course the big question comes up "Is this manipulating people?" Yes and no. Again, pheromones cannot make people do anything they do not want to do. They merely help you steer the situation where you want it to go. The real work will always be up to you. But I do not feel it is manipulating people any more than anything else I do: dress and act professionally, personal grooming, appropriate behavior for the situation, genuine concern for the people around me, etc.. That all helps project an "appropriate image" and encourages the people who work with you to do the same.

I would say there's no "no" in this simply because it is social engineering, but no different from any other form. People either forget or ignore this fact because they find it uncomfortable to be honest about it. It's only a matter of degrees and motive. Usually the people who want to dominate every single interaction in their lives are the ones who will not get what they want because they lack subtlety in all aspects.

In agreement with you and QG, if one wants to get right down to it, EVERYTHING one does to groom oneself is social engineering, including brushing your teeth, bathing and using antiperspirant. I equate wearing pheros on an equal level as wearing mascara on the 'social manipulation' scale.

Thanks StacyK for sharing your experience! I will say that in testing some LPs though it does feel like casting a spell! :)

Yes this! I have personally found this statement true to life.

Quite Guy "And I will also tell you in this regard Beta-Nols are your friend. Beta-Nols create a bonding feeling. People feel close to you and want to share with you. They will tell you what is important both professionally and personally. At work the professional part is important. They share important "good to know" stuff that might not otherwise hit your desk. So no matter what I was wearing at work I might throw in an extra spray of something like TMI. Of course I am not saying the personal is not important. When they share about something personal that is of concern to them, we all know a genuine "How is your wife/child/parent? I hope they are doing better" means A LOT to people. And people function much better as a team if they feel connected to and appreciated by the people around them.""

(sorry no multi quote)

^^In my experience so far, I have also found this to be right on the nose. Though I cannot wear B'nols for "10 days" in a row. The self effects would overwhelm me ( I begin to feel it at the 3 day mark with Gotcha) with that prolonged exposure, I always have some Phero Free days mixed in no matter what I'm using.

I have found, Pheros enhance, can help open up communication ect. They can help you make a point and help to change or develop a perception. Pheros will not completely change someone's mind or "cast a spell" in the fantasy sense.

They can most certainly help make an impression though. IMO

Good questions Missdarlyncherie!

I did always want to know if I should be wearing the same phero around the same person. Like does it just confuse the hell out of someone (if you met them AFTER you started dabbling in mones) to wear a different signature every time you see them? Like if I see someone just once a week or once a month, should I stick with the same thing (if I got good reaction obviously) because they are not going to get immune to the effects...or will I still lose the WOW factor?

For me it seems people who see me all the time don't really notice anything. Except for this morning which I have yet to post about. But even with cops no one does anything different.

Good tip re: someone you see infrequently.

You can get some funny reactions from people depending on how well they know you.

My mom started looking at me funny when I first started using pheromones as did my wife. They both knew me well enough to know that "something" was different. My wife both knows I use pheromones and is probably used to a slightly changing signature. My mom does not know but I guess she is used to it now also.

For someone you only see once a week or month I might use the same pheromones around them for a while if you want to reinforce that signature. If not, it might not matter.

In agreement with you and QG, if one wants to get right down to it, EVERYTHING one does to groom oneself is social engineering, including brushing your teeth, bathing and using antiperspirant. I equate wearing pheros on an equal level as wearing mascara on the 'social manipulation' scale.

There are always some self-effects at first. They tend to wear off after a while. I do not use Alpha-Nols a lot as the big blather they can generate can drive me crazy sometimes. Although A-nols are certainly good and have their place. So I have to be careful when I use them so I do not become the chatter king.

OK - I was not going to go there but now that Luna & Mara have - I agree completely. I see me wearing pheromones no differently than the "social manipulation/engineering" women do wearing appealing outfits, make-up and perfume.

Wow Quietguy! You have given me a lot of food for thought.

Ok, I am a little scared of Bnols. I wore that once and it made me talk. I am typically an introvert and it is painful for me to interact with other sometimes, but I force myself to do it. But when I wore Bnols (I can't remember which product - it made me feel compelled to talk. I do not want to be a blabber mouth. :)

Quiet guy you are so awesome!

Thank you for your kind words. I was originally drawn here to try different pheromones but in addition to the solid pheromone products Mara offers here I stayed for the great scents (gotta cover them with something!) and the fun personalities and conversations.

For me it seems people who see me all the time don't really notice anything. Except for this morning which I have yet to post about. But even with cops no one does anything different.

Those people have you "bookmarked" - it may take you a while to push through a different message "pheromonally". (If "pheromonally" is a word lol.)

Edited by luna65

Right, that's what I meant by "no different from any other form." Social programming, besides serving as those boundaries within which society functions by consensus, becomes engineering when a specific agenda is applied.

You're welcome. I really appreciate your feedback.

Ok so I get that. They have one image/impression of me and it will take a while for the pheros to have an effect.

Wow. NuTrix told me to use my new found powers for good and not evil. :) I am taking that oath now.

There are always some self-effects at first. They tend to wear off after a while. I do not use Alpha-Nols a lot as the big blather they can generate can drive me crazy sometimes. Although A-nols are certainly good and have their place. So I have to be careful when I use them so I do not become the chatter king.

OK - I was not going to go there but now that Luna & Mara have - I agree completely. I see me wearing pheromones no differently than the "social manipulation/engineering" women do wearing appealing outfits, make-up and perfume.

Thank you for your kind words. I was originally drawn here to try different pheromones but in addition to the solid pheromone products Mara offers here I stayed for the great scents (gotta cover them with something!) and the fun personalities and conversations.

Those people have you "bookmarked" - it may take you a while to push through a different message "pheromonally". (If "pheromonally" is a word lol.)

Thanks StacyK for sharing your experience! I will say that in testing some LPs though it does feel like casting a spell! :)

Good questions Missdarlyncherie!

Good tip re: someone you see infrequently.

You have to remember context too. Where are you? At work or any type of social where it may not be completely apropos to notice, comment or respond to a phero hit.

Also, if your asking people to change their own perceptions, even slightly. That takes a bit of time. Just wear the pheros, go about your business. Enjoy the self effects, you get those from your pheros right? I don't bother with pheros unless I get some selfies.

Really, It will sink in, your behavior is important too Enjoy yourself, move on, take care of business whatever. You'll notice soon enough. ..and so will they. That way you leave the best impression, by your (phero boosted) actions,

You also have to be sure that you are projecting a congruent image. If you're wearing Popularity Potion but you're not smiling or making eye contact, people might assume that vibe is coming from someone else or just ignore it entirely. Or like Stacy said, if you're in an environment where it's nto really appropriate to react, you won't get a response. Or if you're putting out a sexy vibe and they just don't see you in the way, they might ignore it or even become uncomfortable.

But as for memories, yes I totally agree!! This has happened to me several times, but most recently, there's a doctor at work that I used butt heads with every dang on day. One day I wore PP around him and he was almost purring. He still acts that way, and I haven't worn nary a phero around him since. We have a meeting Friday. I think I will PP him again and make this permanent! :lol:

Wow. NuTrix told me to use my new found powers for good and not evil. :) I am taking that oath now.

Well a little good natured evil is OK haha!! :lol:

You have to remember context too. Where are you? At work or any type of social where it may not be completely apropos to notice, comment or respond to a phero hit.

Just wear the pheros, go about your business. .... Really, It will sink in, your behavior is important too Enjoy yourself, move on, take care of business whatever.

Another two big concepts with pheros. Both from the aspect of the right phero for the right occasion. Like sexy pheros at a wedding is OK if you have your eye on one of the groomsmen. Work can be iffy - you will probably be giving off the wrong vibe depending on work-place conditions. And people might pick up the sexy vibe at a funeral but it would come across as all wrong and no one would react.

But there is also the context of you acting in accordance with your pheros - what BB called congruence (we were posting at the same time!). It does you no good to throw on the sexy stuff for a night out on the town with the girls if you are just going to hide in the background. Your actions will always overpower the pheromones. Likewise if you throw on the social stuff and refuse to interact with anyone. The pheros help with social interactions. You have to interact for them to help.

The final point is key for everyday phero use, especially work related or social pheros. Just go about your business and let the pheros work for you. Everyone looks for hits at first but after a while you learn to just go about your business and let them pave the way for you.

Sorry if I am "talking" too much here. I love the subject.

Edited by quietguy

QG you know your stuff ;)

I'll leave this as my last thought here, of course it is just to reenforce what has already been said.
I love this quote and it's a good life philophsphy as well...and if you add a dash of pheros it's all the more fun, IMO

"Don't chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people - the ones who really belong in your life - will come to you. And stay". -Will Smith

Edited by StacyK

I think I've noticed this. Sometimes I notice a couple of my male friends act "closer" to me and I KNOW I'm not wearing any pheros, which I always thought was odd, but now makes sensewiththis thread. I've only exposed them well to Treasured Hearts though. lol.

Yes I have also compared pheros to mascara in my mind. Sometimes I go to work with no mascara on and no one is repelled by me, no one appears to notice, then the next day I wear it and no one is falling at my feet and worshipping my beautiful bright eyes but I know on a subconscious level I look a little more spiffy and I also project myself better because I feel more "done."

Subtle, maybe not life altering but worth the effort. That's how I look at phero use.

Thank you StacyK and BlueBear!

Bluebear that was an awesome story re the doc.

Also, if your asking people to change their own perceptions, even slightly. That takes a bit of time. Just wear the pheros, go about your business. Enjoy the self effects, you get those from your pheros right? I don't bother with pheros unless I get some selfies.

Really, It will sink in, your behavior is important too Enjoy yourself, move on, take care of business whatever. You'll notice soon enough. ..and so will they. That way you leave the best impression, by your (phero boosted) actions,

You also have to be sure that you are projecting a congruent image. If you're wearing Popularity Potion but you're not smiling or making eye contact, people might assume that vibe is coming from someone else or just ignore it entirely. Or like Stacy said, if you're in an environment where it's nto really appropriate to react, you won't get a response. Or if you're putting out a sexy vibe and they just don't see you in the way, they might ignore it or even become uncomfortable.

But as for memories, yes I totally agree!! This has happened to me several times, but most recently, there's a doctor at work that I used butt heads with every dang on day. One day I wore PP around him and he was almost purring. He still acts that way, and I haven't worn nary a phero around him since. We have a meeting Friday. I think I will PP him again and make this permanent! :lol:

LOL thank you! I really appreciate your input! I find a lot of your feedback and suggestions fascinating. I can tell that you are really into this subject. :)

Well a little good natured evil is OK haha!! :lol:

Another two big concepts with pheros. Both from the aspect of the right phero for the right occasion. Like sexy pheros at a wedding is OK if you have your eye on one of the groomsmen. Work can be iffy - you will probably be giving off the wrong vibe depending on work-place conditions. And people might pick up the sexy vibe at a funeral but it would come across as all wrong and no one would react.

But there is also the context of you acting in accordance with your pheros - what BB called congruence (we were posting at the same time!). It does you no good to throw on the sexy stuff for a night out on the town with the girls if you are just going to hide in the background. Your actions will always overpower the pheromones. Likewise if you throw on the social stuff and refuse to interact with anyone. The pheros help with social interactions. You have to interact for them to help.

The final point is key for everyday phero use, especially work related or social pheros. Just go about your business and let the pheros work for you. Everyone looks for hits at first but after a while you learn to just go about your business and let them pave the way for you.

Sorry if I am "talking" too much here. I love the subject.

This is something I have always wondered about as I use different phero's every day and I'm usually around the same people day in and out.

Hi dolphins2dolls!

Apparently you are doing it well as people may get immune to the siggy if you wear the same phero all the time. That's what I gather from above. :)

This is something I have always wondered about as I use different phero's every day and I'm usually around the same people day in and out.

Edited by Honeycake