Driving Test Phero?

Hey all, I've been away from here for a while but I came back just in time for the sale! Life's twists and turns have kept me busy but my LP's help keep me sane :) Anyway, I was hoping I could get some advice. I'm taking my road test tomorrow for the first time - I've had a huge fear of driving but now at 28 have gotten over my fears and am going for it. While I'm confident I will pass (just have to be positive!), I was wondering if there's any pheros that might give me that extra boost of confidence since I will probably be a bit nervous beforehand. I have a bunch of phero sprays from the November sale that may come in handy. Any suggestions are very appreciated, thanks so much!

Probably Open Windows would be my first pick, and Lace would be my second pick especially if you have a male evaluator. Or perhaps La Femme Mystere.

I'd say Tranquility, or the new Balm Bomb, which I understand to be similar.

You gonna likely be hopped up on stress & haywire nerves...I'd think something to tone that down a notch would be helpful! :)

Good Luck!!!!

LFM all the way for me. I use it often in class and work situations. It's my safety net. I feel femme, in control and confident with this.

Wow thank you all for the feedback! I have both Balm Bomb and LFM, I'm wearing BB today so I can relax and not worry about tomorrow. LFM does have a feel-good vibe so I'm thinking maybe that with Agua Fresca or Sea Lily (my pretty happy-feeling scents). Thanks so much for your help, I will let you know how it goes tomorrow!

I think BB today and LFM tomorrow is a great idea.

Good luck!!! I struggled with fear of driving for a long time, but I'm now able to even drive (occasionally) in Bay Area traffic!! It gets better :)

Wow thank you all for the feedback! I have both Balm Bomb and LFM, I'm wearing BB today so I can relax and not worry about tomorrow. LFM does have a feel-good vibe so I'm thinking maybe that with Agua Fresca or Sea Lily (my pretty happy-feeling scents). Thanks so much for your help, I will let you know how it goes tomorrow!

Sounds good. :) Just take some deep breaths and remember to stop at all the red lights and stop signs. Edited by StacyK

Thank you for the well wishes! I knew I had to do it since my husband and I are moving out of the city. It was crazy scary at first (a few hyperventilating tears...) but now I love to drive! It was a very empowering thing I did for myself so I'm excited for tomorrow. I will report back tomorrow, thanks again!!!

Hi all, I PASSED!!! I have been on cloud 9 all week! I ended up going with Agua Fresca with sprays of LFM. I had a lesson right before so I was all warmed up and feeling great. I got some points off for too wide of a turn and failing to keep to the right on the road but I nailed the parallel parking which was what I was most afraid of. I think the LFM gave me just that boost of confidence. And Agua Fresca is a very calming, cooling scent during stressful times let me tell you! Again, thank you all so much for your advice and wishing me luck!!!

Congrats! Where and who will you be driving on your first trip?

I took a spin the very night I passed my test (as our license is issued immediately). A few non regular driver girlfriends came over to my place and we went out for late night supper. Guess what? I was so nervous and excited that I didn't switch on the headlights! I could do that as our streets are very well lit from 7pm to 7am each day.

JOC that is so funny because I forgot to put my lights on last night! It was the first time I really drove at night but then my husband pointed it out. There's so many things to remember but it eventually becomes second nature, you know? I drove alone for the first time Friday, I was nervous since i had to go over a bridge but I just put on some music and it helped me relax. I can't believe I've been missing out on belting out singing songs alone in the car for all these years - it's the best!!!

I'd say Tranquility, or the new Balm Bomb, which I understand to be similar.

You gonna likely be hopped up on stress & haywire nerves...I'd think something to tone that down a notch would be helpful! :)

Good Luck!!!!

I love balm bomb, it always puts me in a good place

JOC that is so funny because I forgot to put my lights on last night! It was the first time I really drove at night but then my husband pointed it out. There's so many things to remember but it eventually becomes second nature, you know? I drove alone for the first time Friday, I was nervous since i had to go over a bridge but I just put on some music and it helped me relax. I can't believe I've been missing out on belting out singing songs alone in the car for all these years - it's the best!!!

haha! That is my favorite part of driving alone too.. loud music and singing always puts me in a great mood. Oh and I have forgotten the lights too, I had a cop flash his lights at me before to remind me. :Emoticons04280:

That's so funny. I thought I was the only one who drove without lights. Thinking back, I wonder why I didn't check the dashboard during the car ride. I mean, I was looking and checking all directions but not THERE??

LOL...back when i got my car, I was living in a big city that was well lit at night. My car has the daytime running lights, which I mistakenly thought were automatic lights. The DRLs were dim but with the brightness of the city, I didn't realize they weren't suitable for driving at night until I was driving in the Illinois countryside with a friend and we couldn't jacksquat outside. That's when I realized.

Congrats loq!!!

On my driving test I was most nervous about the parallel parking too. But it went great, and I turned to the tester all smug, but he was frowning. He goes "NOTICE ANYTHING STRANGE?" Me: "no." Then he points out that I pulled over ACROSS THE STREET and parallel parked on the WRONG SIDE, facing the opposite way of all the other parked cars. He passed me for some reason.

The trooper testing me didn't make me parallel park! But as we pulled back up to the DMV, there was a parallel spot available directly across from the door and I decided to go for, despite the fact that all previous attempts had left me over the curb in the grass, and in one case, the sidewalk. As I was angling the backend into the spot I thought, "My goodness, this could get very, very bad in the next 3 seconds." But I did it!!! all subsequent attempts have been pretty piss poor, but i did it when it counted! :lol:

Hi all, I PASSED!!! I have been on cloud 9 all week! I ended up going with Agua Fresca with sprays of LFM. I had a lesson right before so I was all warmed up and feeling great. I got some points off for too wide of a turn and failing to keep to the right on the road but I nailed the parallel parking which was what I was most afraid of. I think the LFM gave me just that boost of confidence. And Agua Fresca is a very calming, cooling scent during stressful times let me tell you! Again, thank you all so much for your advice and wishing me luck!!!

Congrats!!!