Can Social Mones Be Sexual?

I was just wondering can a social mone play off of the wearer as sexual? I wore a purely social mone with no cops and I was called beautiful about 1.2 million times from about 1.2 million men. I was also fawned over, but mostly almost exclusively by men both straight and gay. I literally had a fanboy/base creation moment with this phero that blew me away. It literally sucked the men into my orbit. I was just standing there.

Now with cops blend LP's and otherwise it is rare to get a guy to say something to me no matter how little. They will look and notice, but the social/nonsexual mone really magnetized them and they would not stop talking to me.

Women would give me DIHLs, but the men really seemed to be affected.

Hi Luna,

I don't think so. It was Popularity Potion. I decided to go with that one for the networking event. I was just shocked. Now it did affect women today, but I was in really close proximity to them and had been around them for a while. They gave me compliments as well.

But last night it was all about the men. I was just shocked. I would have expected for men to respond in this way to cops blends. Not a non copped social. And I couldn't beat them off with a stick. I literally had to plan an escape from one man.

Was it something which was b-nol predominant? Because that sounds like what I call "the b-nol babble."

Yeah but that's what Popularity Potion does, makes you the center of attention if you work it right. So it's not a surprising reaction to me at all.

Yeah but that's what Popularity Potion does, makes you the center of attention if you work it right. So it's not a surprising reaction to me at all.

Yeah - lol - sounds like it worked as advertised. Which sometimes surprises you at first. I take it part of the babble is caused by the A-Nols. That is why I generally prefer B-Nols. They still babble, but they feel so connected to you and tend to talk about something that is important - well at least to them haha. With A-Nols I find the babble all over the place - "Oh, look, something shiny!"

"Oh, look, something shiny!"

HA!!! That can happen. QG

I believe ( I don't think I'm alone) that any phero that helps you feel competent, happy, confident.. will have that effect.

What a great story Honey cake! So glad you picked the right phero for you. I actually thought you might be talking about Heart and Soul at first. I think that one is heavy in Bnol. I have felt more popular wearing that than pop potion...but of course after reading your story I am going to play with my PP more.

A lot of new users tend to overlook the social blends, because the sexy ones are the focus of a lot of people. BUT, anything that enhances your general attractiveness can make men more sexually attracted to you, as a female. I have had men hit on me while wearing Bosom Bows/G2 (the lesbian phero).

BUT, anything that enhances your general attractiveness can make men more sexually attracted to you, as a female. I have had men hit on me while wearing Bosom Bows/G2 (the lesbian phero).

Just breathing can enhance your general and sexual attractiveness although there are some guys who prefer cool women who do not have anything to say.

Yes, it is the prevailing manner in which men display their approval, after all.

When you get to the heart of the matter, is there really any other way? :lol:

Edited by quietguy

Hi Luna,

I think I held some assumptions (now proven false) about sexual vs social mones. So his was a nice surprise.

Hi QG,

It did work very well. :) It was totally unexpected. I know that you mentioned that on the other thread, but I had no idea that Anol causes others to babble. I thought it gave the wearer a halo of attractiveness or something similar. The thing is that I have worn other Anol blends including this one and it never makes me babble (thank goodness-which I like) but PP did seem to loosen up others verbally. I might test something with Bnol again out of curiosity, but I have a feeling that Bnol may take some skill for me to wear so that I don't babble or overshare.

Yeah - lol - sounds like it worked as advertised. Which sometimes surprises you at first. I take it part of the babble is caused by the A-Nols. That is why I generally prefer B-Nols. They still babble, but they feel so connected to you and tend to talk about something that is important - well at least to them haha. With A-Nols I find the babble all over the place - "Oh, look, something shiny!"

Hi Missdarlyncherie!

That's not the whole story! :) That is the condensed version! I posted the full story on another forum and it is a real book. I will move it over here at some point, but I had major hit after major hit from the time I stepped out of the house, throughout the event and so forth! It was ridiculous! Well in a good way. :)

What a great story Honey cake! So glad you picked the right phero for you. I actually thought you might be talking about Heart and Soul at first. I think that one is heavy in Bnol. I have felt more popular wearing that than pop potion...but of course after reading your story I am going to play with my PP more.

Hi Beccah,

I think you are right. I think I had a preconceived idea about sexual and or social/sexual mones - only. Then I tested this social and was blown away in a good way. :)

A lot of new users tend to overlook the social blends, because the sexy ones are the focus of a lot of people. BUT, anything that enhances your general attractiveness can make men more sexually attracted to you, as a female. I have had men hit on me while wearing Bosom Bows/G2 (the lesbian phero).

Social blends have always elicited more obvious responses that sexual blends for me. As a newbie , I would buy anything that said " turns you into a sexual temptress " he won't be able to resist " etc , until I realized it lead to lots of fights . The socials always worked without negative effects

Now mind you my BF is kind of a macho alpha kind of a guy -then I realized that anything that is perceived to raise testosterone also has the potential to raise the level of aggression ( bickering ). Socials never let me down. they turn the mood happy and open , which increases closeness and bonding.

The perfect blend for me is a sexy feminine social such as Gotcha , but my second choice would be a social ,much preferred to a strictly sexual blend. We are naturally wired to be drawn to people who make us happy or whose presence makes us happy . Happy=sexy

Edited by fluffygirl12

Social blends have always elicited more obvious responses that sexual blends for me. As a newbie , I would buy anything that said " turns you into a sexual temptress " he won't be able to resist " etc , until I realized it lead to lots of fights . The socials always worked without negative effects

Now mind you my BF is kind of a macho alpha kind of a guy -then I realized that anything that is perceived to raise testosterone also has the potential to raise the level of aggression ( bickering ). Socials never let me down. they turn the mood happy and open , which increases closeness and bonding.

The perfect blend for me is a sexy feminine social such as Gotcha , but my second choice would be a social ,much preferred to a strictly sexual blend. We are naturally wired to be drawn to people who make us happy or whose presence makes us happy . Happy=sexy

That's a good point. We, as a species, tend to get SUPER competitive when it come to the mating game. Hetero-centric sexual blends can increase jealous/aggressive tendencies in our partners & others of the same sex. I think it has to do with the fact that some men don't want to feel like they're fighting every male in a 10 mile radius for their partner's affections & we ladies are culturally conditioned to be in competition with one another. Of course this is just an oversimplification...

I was just wondering can a social mone play off of the wearer as sexual? I wore a purely social mone with no cops and I was called beautiful about 1.2 million times from about 1.2 million men. I was also fawned over, but mostly almost exclusively by men both straight and gay. I literally had a fanboy/base creation moment with this phero that blew me away. It literally sucked the men into my orbit. I was just standing there.

Now with cops blend LP's and otherwise it is rare to get a guy to say something to me no matter how little. They will look and notice, but the social/nonsexual mone really magnetized them and they would not stop talking to me.

Women would give me DIHLs, but the men really seemed to be affected.

I think that's cool! I have suspected as much of the social ones, thinking that people might find you attractive in a way that was non-threatening and not blatantly sexual and would ergo, be unafraid to get closer and get to know you and be attracted? Even without the presence of the cops which seem to come on too strong for many, men can tend to find me difficult to approach (damned if I know why) and this sounds like what you are describing Honeycake. Perhaps better to draw them in with the social and then once you are alone with them, pull out the heavier ammo. Fluffy is right. Happy DOES = Sexy!!! ;)

Honeycake, your story provided me the desire to re-try my pouncing potion. I had not previously gotten good hits wearing this one but I really should try it again as I also have some networking events coming up in September. Thanks for sharing your success story.

Hi Fluffy,

Thanks for that insight. You know, I have noticed that too. That more sexual blends can either make a guy come on to you or can make then get weird with other males who are around. Women can either be cool or want to claw my eyes out.

Hi Beccah,

I get your point. :)

That's a good point. We, as a species, tend to get SUPER competitive when it come to the mating game. Hetero-centric sexual blends can increase jealous/aggressive tendencies in our partners & others of the same sex. I think it has to do with the fact that some men don't want to feel like they're fighting every male in a 10 mile radius for their partner's affections & we ladies are culturally conditioned to be in competition with one another. Of course this is just an oversimplification...

Hi Rose,

I think we are in similar situations. I don't know why men seem reluctant/hesitant. It sounds like you do have a plan. But I will say that LPMP's pure cops are the only cops I have found hat I can wear neat without odd reactions from others.

Hey Dolphins2dolls,

Go for it. It was like a party in a bottle! :)

I think that's cool! I have suspected as much of the social ones, thinking that people might find you attractive in a way that was non-threatening and not blatantly sexual and would ergo, be unafraid to get closer and get to know you and be attracted? Even without the presence of the cops which seem to come on too strong for many, men can tend to find me difficult to approach (damned if I know why) and this sounds like what you are describing Honeycake. Perhaps better to draw them in with the social and then once you are alone with them, pull out the heavier ammo. Fluffy is right. Happy DOES = Sexy!!! ;)

Honeycake, your story provided me the desire to re-try my pouncing potion. I had not previously gotten good hits wearing this one but I really should try it again as I also have some networking events coming up in September. Thanks for sharing your success story.