adverse reactions?

vampkat

So I put some cuddle bunny in my hair, thinking we were gonna have a damn fine morning. We're having a good time, everything is going as normal, and then....um...he lost his hardon. It's the first time it's ever happened, and I am almost worried it was the pheros. Anything like this happen to any of you ladies?

So I put some cuddle bunny in my hair, thinking we were gonna have a damn fine morning. We're having a good time, everything is going as normal, and then....um...he lost his hardon. It's the first time it's ever happened, and I am almost worried it was the pheros. Anything like this happen to any of you ladies?

Well, I would try it more than once before you attribute a reaction like that to the pheros. Cops normally cause the opposite reaction.....maybe something else was on his mind bothering him.....

Well, I would try it more than once before you attribute a reaction like that to the pheros. Cops normally cause the opposite reaction.....maybe something else was on his mind bothering him.....

Oh I'm definitely going to give them a run a few more times. I was just curious if anyone had had something like that happen to them and attributed it to the pheros. I don't give up that easy. :)