Private Editions for AUGUST 2013

Hoping these will tide you over while you are waiting for NRs! :lol:

These are on their way to their creators...have listed the extra available bottles here....

(As always, the creators get first rights if they want more.)

AD-PE-LinaCVF.jpg

Lina's Candied Violet Fluff

9/19 bottles available

(Reserves: LadyV, SprightLeigh, Cheeseburger, StoremyWhether, Salex, Hearts, CinnMel, Fluer, Invi, ElizOSP, )

Complete girly girl. Notes of vanilla cake, candied violets, marshmallow fluff and pink sugar. I'm picturing a white cupcake with creamy pink marshmallow frosting and adorned with sugared violets. I want this scent to be very feminine - delicious and pink. Totally edible and cute.

AD-PE-LinaAL.jpg

Lina's Autumn Leaves

1/5 bottles available

(Reserves: BlackCat, StoremyWhether, Invi, Katz, )

Earth, Leaves, Walnut, Carmelized Sugar-a scent to make me feel connected to nature/Earth. Evoke scent memories of being in the woods/forest seeing little squirrels -smell of fresh air and damp earth

AD-PE-LinaAoftB.jpg

Lina's Almost one of the Boys

2 bottles available

(Reserves: Stacyk, Molls)

I was thinking melon, moss, ozone and linen. I want it to be almost guy smell. Clean and aquatic. Fresh. That sexy fresh young guy smell that is so addictive. The melon would be there to add a little sweetness. Something I can wear while hanging with the boys, blend in but also have that slight sweetness that is GIRL.

AD-PE-CinnVanMusk.jpg

Cinnamon Vanilla Musk

5 bottles available

(Reserves: BlueBear, Blackcat, StoremyWhether, Invi, Chitown)

AD-PE-StacyLilacPuff.jpg

Stacy's Lilac Puff

1 bottle available

(Reserved: Tanya27)

My PE is a play off your LP Purple Puff. What I basically want is a lilac version. Marshmallow, Vanilla Bean, Lilac, Pink Grapefruit and, Un Levitation Phero blend
I sort of imagine Fluffy marshmallow. vanilla bean to sweeten, French lilac not too spa-ish with the splash of grapefruit which gives sparkle. Then the whole effect is elevated by the Levitation phero.

AD-PE-CharleneBJ.jpg

Charlene's Blackberry Jasmine

6 bottles available

(Reserves: CinnMel, Fluer, PhoenixonFyre, Nutrix x3)

Jasmine, Blackberry, Vanilla, White Musk

AD-PE-TyveyPCC.jpg

Tyvey's Peony Crunch Cake

5 bottles available

(Reserves: Lady V, BlueBear, Hearts, Fluer, Invi)

Peony, cake vanilla, sugar, & touch of white musk. whoopsy peonycake! That sounds weird. I love whoopsy dasiycake's "crispy sugar" & "crunch cake" -- looking for the same thing here, -- plus musk for sexypie & to anchor it.

AD-PE-TyveySVP.jpg

Tyvey's Sweet Vanilla Plum

5 bottles available

(Reserves: Lady V, StoremyWhether, Hearts, JustDucky, Luna)

Bourbon vanilla, juicy black plum, a warm sweet NOT REMOTELY SLUTTY amber, and brown sugar. I would love it very sweet (none of the tartness of the plum skin) & with a dense, three dimensional, chewy feel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and please remember if you have reserved previous months and contact me to give me an update - I am trying to organize what might be left and presently have some unpaid reserve invoices that go back 2 months! Thanks! :)

WOOHOO ! There's A LOT of creating going on, they SOUND GREAT !! lovin' the labels TOO !

Wow! lots of great stuff for the PEs!

These look wonderful!! I'd like to reserve one each of the following:

Lina's Candied Violet Fluff

Lina's Autumn Leaves

Cinnamon Vanilla Musk

Sweet Vanilla Plum

Thank you!!

Tyvey's vanilla plum, please!!!!!

Wish there were more of the purple lilac phero one!

Edited by Just Ducky

Oh Wow see what happens when I go away.. oh Mara they all look beautiful so glorious... I love my label. I love all the labels ... Thank You.!

:purr::heart:

Edited by StacyK

OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE LABEL! LOOOOOOOVE!

AD-PE-CharleneBJ.jpg

SOOOOOOO EXCITED! ABSOLUTELY GEORGEOUS! *swoons* :heart::girlHeart-5:

A violet and a blackberry please. I'd like to let my reserved butterfly kisses go please if that's ok? If i can combine this, my prev invoice, $10 sale and sale and nr's all in one invoice that would be amazing, but let me know if you want it paying seperately now. :)

Oh Wow see what happens when I go away.. oh Mara they all look beautiful so glorious... I love my label. I love all the labels ... Thank You.!

:purr::heart:

Stacey, I love your PE, that is the one I would have bought had there been extra, I love all of the notes and I'm addicted to Levitation.... enjoy your PE

Just a question I was wondering about,do buying PE`s count for dollars spent for the sale?

Yuppers! :)

Oh wow! I hadn't thought of that but that is awesome!!! Thank you for asking Tanya!

I effing LOVE the labels! I'm so excited for my PEs- especially Candied Violet Fluff! But can't wait to try my Autumn Leaves and especially Almost One of the Boys. I love "almost" guy smell. Thank you Mara!