New Releases for AUGUST & SEPTEMBER 2013

She's a Lhasa Apso, just a smidge bigger than a Shih Tzu.

Mara, I will probably end up emailing y'all about my order, but I know I paid for one sampler. if I add second to my order that I'm working on, could I get the full set?

I love her!

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to see the close up of Cullen and Romulus - hope you don't mind, Cheezy. I was HOWLING with laughter. The look on each of their faces is hysterical. Cullen looks like he's going to explode and the baby looks really MEAN! This exact same scene is playing out at my house between Seven and Luna.

CullenRomulus.jpg

HAHAHAHA!!!!! They are CRAZY! This IS a daily occurrence too. That little kitten drives Cullen BONKERS! But then later you'll catch em cuddling and Cullen will be licking Romulus's face! :D

You have to see the close up of Cullen and Romulus - hope you don't mind, Cheezy. I was HOWLING with laughter. The look on each of their faces is hysterical. Cullen looks like he's going to explode and the baby looks really MEAN! This exact same scene is playing out at my house between Seven and Luna.

CullenRomulus.jpg

HAHAHAHA!!!!! They are CRAZY! This IS a daily occurrence too. That little kitten drives Cullen BONKERS! But then later you'll catch em cuddling and Cullen will be licking Romulus's face! :D

Cheezy I love your guys. This pic is so damn FUNNY! Lookit the widdle teeth on Cullen!!! :heart:

That's actually almost a perfect copy of my pit and rottie every other night when the boyfriend's mini-pit forces her hour-plus long grooming sessions on my baby.

The little girl on Psychic Eye is Clio. I cat-sit Clio and her sister Caliope, and we are all IN LOVE!!! When I first started sitting for them, I'd have to hunt all over the house to find them. Their person said, "Don't worry if you never see them. They'll hide whenever you come over..."

I went over with my laptop and a bunch of kitty toys & treats - played quietly on my computer for a couple of hours - and then the girls both poked their heads out! About an hour after that I took photos of them both, lounging beside me on the sofa. I sent the photos to their person, saying, "They hide, huh?"

She was shocked! To this day, I'm the only person who believes she actually has cats, 'cause I'm the only one who's seen them! :lol:

We're great buddies, now, Clio, Caliope and me! :D

Thank you so much Mara! This is SO great!

I'm loving ALL the labels! I have to get a second sampler, because I need to have them all! :)

I'll be ordering soon. ;)

When do we get descriptions??!! WOO HO cannot wait!

Who needs anything inside the bottles when the labels are so darn cute??!

Oh Em Deity,I just don't know where to start Mara ,I cried when I saw your "Soulmate" ...and cracked the hell up at Focus & Acuity,& equally so at Courage & Bravery :rofl222: that expression of Spencer is a treasure...and Lestat! ...and BB you are a beauty,and your little dog too :lol: ...so many,so clever,so so perfect

Adore.png

OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!

*runs in circles breathlessly, panting, drooling and making a general mess...*

Squeeeal! Can't wait for the descripts!

I may keep miles away form that "Pro-Create" though...I'm only interested in practicing the act, not bearing the fruit :Emoticons04263:

Smitten Kitten, Breath of Nirvana, Glamour Puss - ohmygosh what a gorgeous photo!, Sweet Dreams and Comfort Potion for my hubby...and for me if he's not interested ^_~ and of course Ambre Amore....so excited! Stalking for descriptions begins! :D

Order 2 full sets, and you won't have to fill in notes. Only need to note if you get 10 out of 20.

BTW ~ Just want everyone to know that the bottles have the shiny gloss photo paper labels, and the samples have regular paper labels.

Okay. I'm a doofus. I skipped over that second paragraph on the first page. We get a keepsake bottle of our animal's potion? :w00t: Thank you! You're too good to us, Mara! :wub:

The second thing I missed (in the same paragraph I skipped over in my rush to get to the kitties & puppies :blush: ), is the sharing of the anecdote on the perfumerie page. Um... I didn't realize that when I was blabbing on and on above, about Clio & Caliope. If that is going on the perfumerie page, please let me apologize right here, right now, for how badly it's written! (OMG and a *facepalm*!) :lol: I just love "my" little fraidy-cat girls!

Thank you so much for featuring Clio on a label. She is indeed, a beauty. (And fluffy!) :D

Pleeease give me till tomorrow to do my "official" write up for these kids....thanks! I'll make it a good"un,promise!

Ps: I'm gonna email you about my order too...

Edited by cheeseburger79

Thanks Elizabeth! They are a riot. I'm sooooo lucky,as is Cullen, that my cousin decided to adopt Romulus when we moved in. He really keeps Cullen on his toes!

And Mara,Catalina is such a beauty. I love that she's here with all the other familiars...shes gorgeous. :wub:

Edited by cheeseburger79

Well, it's official. It would seem that I should have been reincarnated as a woman with lots and lots of $$$$$$. Alas, that is not the case, but WOW.. these are making me WANT!!! Mara, congratulations on these. Brilliant! Especially "Shut up and get a job!" LMAO!!

Well, I know I need two sampler sets,one this time & one next paycheck. And of course my guys on Patience Potion....its another funny coincidence that my boys should end up on THAT one! :)

See,living with my two messy,LOUD cousins, my boyfriend and my cousins busy body girlfriend in a trailor is a REAL TEST of my Patience very often. Ha, if there's ONE potion out of this group that I actually really really NEED, it's the one that my boys landed on!

I'm also thinking FB on Lucky Dog & Courage. I could use those boosts.

And a few others, in time, if finances allow!

Loving the Lestat label!!!! That bird and his shenanigans. :lol:

With intelligence to match the average human preschooler, it's no wonder parrots were long considered to be familiars. I am convinced my Yellow-Naped Amazon, Lestat, is a human being in a green feathered body. He has communication down to a science. Not only does this bird talk, he has an entire iPad-worthy playlist. His repertoire consists of, among other things, lines from Those Were the Days from All in the Family, Eddie Money's Take Me Home Tonight, Guns 'N Roses' I Used to Love Her, Lynyrd Skynyrd's That Smell, the Ghostbusters theme, and Chilly Down from Jim Henson’s Labyrinth. He even attempts opera sometimes (that doesn’t go very well). You don't own these birds; they own you. Lestat talks back, often in context, and isn’t shy about telling the homo sapiens what he wants. When I walk out of the room he follows me in a huff snapping “Hey! Hey! Where you goin’ huh? Whatcha doin’?” and if he demands people food, he goes “You’re gonna get gourmet!” When I’m leaving the house, he raises a scaly foot, waves and says goodbye. He’s the one who tells me when he wants to go to bed, not the other way around (“You wanna go goodnight? Goodnight Lestat!”) There's nothing like a creepy disembodied voice saying goodnight when you walk past his cage in the middle of the night. Lestat is also bilingual--he can call you a moron in Greek.

Edited by Invidiana

Invi, what a freaking AWESOME description!

It makes me wanna meet Lestat! Do you ever take videos of him? I'd love to see him in action if you'd post one! :)

I'm working on my write up, but I need to punch in at the bakery soon,so I'll have to type it up tonight.

My cousins came home drunk and woke me up ar 2:30 am and tried cooking for an hour about 5 feet away from my head. I was so mad! I'm naturally just awake by about 6:30 as it is, so with they're antics I got something in the ballpark of 4 hours sleep last night. I'm a freakin ZOMBIE today. But I'm still so excited to write about the kittys! Hopefully I get a second wind!

Invi, what a freaking AWESOME description!

It makes me wanna meet Lestat! Do you ever take videos of him? I'd love to see him in action if you'd post one! :)

LOL...I knew Lestat sometimes got mouthy but I didn't know he sang!!!!!!!!! That's awesome!!!!

Oh he sings, and how! You should see him when he's getting blow-dried (I know, the image of a parrot getting blow-dried...) he loves it so he just bursts into every single song he knows. Cheesy--there are 2 videos of him in my journal under "The Lestat Chronicles", one of him doing "BIRDbusters!" and the other one of him getting scratched and puffing up. Which one is your photo? BB I know which one is yours, obviously, freaking adorable!

August's/September's labels are all so sweet and/or funny!!! Mara, what a wonderful way to celebrate a) new potions that many have waited for and B) to do so while celebrating everyone here that love your business so much!! Congrats to everyone whose favorite fur/feather babies made it to model status! :D

Narrowing down which to buy is going to be very very difficult... except the last one. That's a given!!

August's/September's labels are all so sweet and/or funny!!! Mara, what a wonderful way to celebrate a) new potions that many have waited for and B) to do so while celebrating everyone here that love your business so much!! Congrats to everyone whose favorite fur/feather babies made it to model status! :D

Narrowing down which to buy is going to be very very difficult... except the last one. That's a given!!

I will be getting two of those for sure