New Releases for AUGUST & SEPTEMBER 2013

Thank you, Mara! You answered also things I did not even ask, that is amazing. Since your intension with those oils was users' success in their wishes, I can hardly go wrong with any of them. Choosing by notes, Whisker Wishes seems to be most suitable for my situation as well.

And every single one looks amazing fragrance wise, so I'm trying them all anyway.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is awesome! Congratulations!

I'm plotting my order and I have a combination of good news, plus a question.
The good news is; I wore Road Opener yesterday, and while I was sitting around the bakery after work waiting for my ride,I decided to pop in at the Coney Island a few doors down and ask if they needed any extra help on the night shift. Well, I got hired ON THE SPOT and I start this Thursday night! :D
I've really been needing a second job, and I think Road Opener helped me take the initiative to get one. I'm a very happy camper! More LPs for me. :)
My question is, do any of the new spell oils have that unblocking intent? Opinions?

The new releases all sound amazing, and I just LOVE the pics of everyone's furry (and feathered!) friends. I cracked up at Raq's description of Norm, my mother has a cat just like that! I got a little choked up at Mara's story about Catalina, what a wonderful tribute. I am so glad it's a double month release this time, due to some unexpected surprise expenses, I won't be able to order until next week. I hope that there's at least some trial sizes left!

Wow! Lunacat's Whisker Wishes are outselling them all so far! I am surprised!

Vishnu's Come to Me Lover is a close second!

Honeycake - you do not need to empower the whole bottle if you plan to use it for different situations. Just meditate on your purpose as you apply. A good way to do this is by lighting a candle and focusing on the flame as you apply, imagining the positive outcome you desire. Another way is to look at yourself in the mirror while applying and do the same thing....tell yourself how everything is going to come out amazing for you. :)

Thank you Mara!

Wow! Lunacat's Whisker Wishes are outselling them all so far! I am surprised!

Vishnu's Come to Me Lover is a close second!

Honeycake - you do not need to empower the whole bottle if you plan to use it for different situations. Just meditate on your purpose as you apply. A good way to do this is by lighting a candle and focusing on the flame as you apply, imagining the positive outcome you desire. Another way is to look at yourself in the mirror while applying and do the same thing....tell yourself how everything is going to come out amazing for you. :)

I can't wait until I receive mine so I can give some reviews. Stalking my email every hour for a shipping notice. LOL!!

I can't wait until the reviews for the spell potions to come in. I have been stalking and trying to be patient. I am so anxious. I need to know!

I'm just lost here.. OVERLOAD! Too much goodness! What to order? I'm reading and reReading to decide. arg..

I want them ALL but am hesitating ... not sure where my last order is I placed a week ago and I know they are swamped but I'd like a shipping confirmation before placing another order. If I try to add on to last weeks and its still with Mara, I don't want to get pushed back in line for shipping because I'm just too darned excited to get last weeks order. Totally spazzing here. Need me some LP's ! :-)

Oh NOOOO those were on my maybe list because if the notes.. but now I feel a panic order coming on. Crap. I mean Vishnu is calling to me with that red wig.. and Luna is looking at me like Girrrrrl you better hurry yo ass up and order me!

LOL! I have to be careful of the peach but I feel the panic rising too.

Cchristys! I bow down to your greatness! :darkqueen135:

Missdarlyncherie, I am a bit concerned about some of the fruits as well, but if they are effective...I will just have put on my big girl panties. :cat690:

StacyK, I can really relate. :)

I couldn't make up my mind, so I got all of them. :Emoticons04269:

Yeah the only thing I am worried about with Luna's WW is how sweet the peach is going to hit me in the face. I also want Smitten and Spencer's Courage I have decided.

I'm just lost here.. OVERLOAD! Too much goodness! What to order? I'm reading and reReading to decide. arg..

LOL! I have to be careful of the peach but I feel the panic rising too.

Yup me too. Peach smells like freshly baked pussy pie if you know what I mean, and Rose Otto will morph into me trying to cover up the pussy pie by burying it in potpourri and lighting it on fire. I am hoping the notes will soften the pie a bit.

Well Yes! I think that is awesome!

LMAO!!! Oh, is that what you call it? I can think of other words that would fit this much better!!! :blink:

I need to wait a bit longer than you... :Emoticons04284: I will be sick if I like this and it runs out.

I AM SO HOPING. I can't order till month's end, I'm hoping it'll last till then!

Which one would be closest to the previous Road Opener for intent?