New Releases for AUGUST & SEPTEMBER 2013

thanks honeycake!

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more question:

I love the creative aspect of Pro-Create, but not so much the fertility part (taken literally rather than say, having a fertile imagination.)

How could I focus this just to be about creativity? I'm insanely anti-baby so kind of scared to get this one....

With your own intentions. You need fertility in any creative undertaking, the result is all dependent upon your focus of Will.

Right. Magically, creativity and fertility are exactly the same thing. It's about creation, in one form or another. You just need to focus on your specific goal when you apply.

Hey, has no one rec'd their NRs yet???!!!

I thought as muh. just overly paranoid :) I decided to skip this one but I think some of the others I requested will overlap.

Not yet. Can't wait!!!

Not focusing this towards you, but I wonder how many babies will be conceived from this potion... :cat690:

One more question:

I love the creative aspect of Pro-Create, but not so much the fertility part (taken literally rather than say, having a fertile imagination.)

How could I focus this just to be about creativity? I'm insanely anti-baby so kind of scared to get this one....

One more question:

I intend to interpret the intentions of this option for plan creations.

Right. Magically, creativity and fertility are exactly the same thing. It's about creation, in one form or another. You just need to focus on your specific goal when you apply.

Not yet, but I'm so excited to receive mine...

No notices or packages yet for me... I'll definitely be excited to hear everyone's reviews as they come in!!

No notices or packages yet for me... I'll definitely be excited to hear everyone's reviews as they come in!!

I haven't gotten mine yet, either, but I cannot wait until these reviews start rolling in! :D

I haven't gotten mine either, but my order was convoluted and i had to get invoiced, so i expect it to take a bit longer. it will be worth the wait, though!!!

Both of my orders had to be invoiced. I paid for my first order on August 7th, but that order did not contain any of the NR's, my next order that I had to be invoiced for, I paid for it on August 19th and that contains my first ever 10 FB set of NR's. I figure that order will take a bit to get to me as it contains a PE. I'm so flipping excited to get all of these sale orders. It's going to be like Christmas.

well of course it is

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

haven't recv'd mine either

Edited by liz

well of course it is

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

haven't recv'd mine either

We need black cat hex breaker Liz. This is the fourth time this has happened to me. Four months back to back. This hasn't been the case since Special Delivery when I cried for days.