New Releases for AUGUST & SEPTEMBER 2013

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I heard the last spell collection was Jan 2010? So they did time it right w the sale. Maybe I should save a kitty a whisker and focus on one of the limited BFF bottles. First day on the forum, do I reserve that bottle here or somewhere else? Beautiful pic Siren Roses.

Yes I heard the last spell collection was Jan 2010? So they did time it right w the sale. Maybe I should save a kitty a whisker and focus on one of the limited BFF bottles. First day on the forum, do I reserve that bottle here or somewhere else? Beautiful pic Siren Roses.

You just need to order it through the site:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/SpellBFF/

Hi Luna, thanks for your help and patience. I went to that link and the options are pay by c.c. or pay pal bill me later. I prefer to pay by c.c. and not thru pay pal since I don't have (or really want) a pay pal acct. But if I don't do the pay pal bill me later route then I can't reserve LP's. Amirite? (And I understand if I wouldn't be able to since your system moves more efficiently if only reserved by pay pal.) Just wanna clarify.

heyy this was before i knew it completely sold out. lol! sowwy!!! :wub:

it might be too peach for you... its almost Lovers in the Clovers type of peach. im not sure how to decant- but if you want i can send you a little bit mwah!

ooh it's that peachy? Okay maybe I will be okay with a sample then. I cannot handle too much peach.. you are so sweet. :LuvU396:

Ok, I think I am going to have to fold and brew more Whisker Wishes. The requests are still coming in for it hot and heavy even though we've discussed it being sold out on the forum.

So, here's the deal, I am brewing more today, but one of the peaches I used will be different. This one is a little more sour than the one I used up, which I cannot replace. The intent and empowerment will be the same, but the scent will be a tiny bit different.

I hope that's ok with everyone?

Ok, I think I am going to have to fold and brew more Whisker Wishes. The requests are still coming in for it hot and heavy even though we've discussed it being sold out on the forum.

So, here's the deal, I am brewing more today, but one of the peaches I used will be different. This one is a little more sour than the one I used up, which I cannot replace. The intent and empowerment will be the same, but the scent will be a tiny bit different.

You are the best

oh my gosh!! I'm so excited about this!! Yes!! And I agree, for me, it's the intent that's important :)

Too many decisions! Love the kitties too!

I got up from my computer for a few minutes and when I came back, this was on my screen.

I think the kitties are letting me know how they want to spend their modeling earnings for this month...

91AagBV6gDL._SL1500_.jpg

Thats Great. My poor cats... and their meager accommodations :(

FYI we have a custom kitty store here.

It is called the Nantucket Cat. I don't know if they are online but they guy makes them himself and takes custom orders. :purr:

YES!!!!! :D

Wow Lucky Dog looks to be 0 left in bottles.. BFF potion, Defensive Magic, and Hex less than 4.

I am surprised. When Mara announced the new releases, I thought Smitten Kitten, Come to Me, and the Gimme Money potions were for sure going to sell out first.

yeah, but wouldn't a wishing potion be the most full-spectrum potion? Because all of those are just more specific wishes :)

Wow Lucky Dog looks to be 0 left in bottles.. BFF potion, Defensive Magic, and Hex less than 4.

Really? I'm still studying the descriptions to pick 10 bottle set for my sister. I hope the cart will be refilled or rebrewed.

I am surprised. When Mara announced the new releases, I thought Smitten Kitten, Come to Me, and the Gimme Money potions were for sure going to sell out first.

I surprised myself when I went to pick my 10 bottles for my set--as a single lady, I thought I'd be all about the Smitten Kitten, Come To Me Lover and Love Immortal, and as someone who is spending WAY too much money on this sale, Gimme Money and Shut Up and Get a Job would both have made sense! But apparently I'm more in need of Hex Breaking and Defensive Magic these days. Who knew.

Ambre Amour: 5

BFF: 2

Black Cat Hex Breaker: 4

Breath of Nirvana: 27

Come to Me Lover: 21

Communication Potion: 10

Courage and Bravery: 11

Defensive Magic: 2

Focus & Acuity: 12

Gimme Money: 23 (surprising! I would have thought this one would be one of the most popular ones.)

Glamour Puss: 29

Love Immortal: 39

Lucky Dog: SOLD OUT!

Patience Potion: 4

Pro-create: 12

Psychic Eye: 11

Shut up & get a job: 23

Smitten Kitten: 19

Sweet Dreams and Comfort: 24

Whisker Wishes: 15 (oo, la la! quick on re-listing for the rebrew. Nice!)

Edited by MissHazel

I'd have thought money & love would have gone first. Looks like we are all battling the forces of ill wishers and bad luck!

:)

Edited by StacyK

I surprised myself when I went to pick my 10 bottles for my set--as a single lady, I thought I'd be all about the Smitten Kitten, Come To Me Lover and Love Immortal, and as someone who is spending WAY too much money on this sale, Gimme Money and Shut Up and Get a Job would both have made sense! But apparently I'm more in need of Hex Breaking and Defensive Magic these days. Who knew.

I thought for sure I was going to buy a few others first.. but with the high levels of stress at work.. I decided I needed protection luck and patience!- but who the fuck am I kidding I told myself I was only going to buy 10 now and 10 later - much later but I secretly knew I would probably buy them sooner rather than later