Scented Pheromone (Copulin) in Hair

Hi,

I've read that copulin should never be applied to the hair as it won't calm down and settle. My question is, what about the scented pheromone blends that have copulin in them (ex. Purple Puff, LAM, BAM)? Can those be worn in the hair? If yes, will I have to wash my hair everyday to prevent the build-up?

I'm asking because I'm thinking about wearing pheromone blends in winter and I can't figure out how to wear them since I will most likely be bundled up. My neck will probably be covered with scarf as well. I was thinking about wearing the blends on my clothes (coat or sweater) but was afraid of the build-up. Will this be the case?

Thank you so much for the answer!

I wouldn't wear them in my hair at all. The smell will not dry down and they are very hard to wash out of hair. Also wearing cops near your head or face or ears reads as "dirty." Think about where real cops come from. Vaginal secretions are not usually around the head so that's why they give that perception. I bundle up in the Winter and I wear cops on my wrists and chest and I still feel like they get out there despite the layers. Something like Cougar which only has a few drops is fine but LAM and BAM are way more cop heavy.

ETA: Sorry just saw this was a question for Mara.

Edited by halo0073

Thank you Mara and Molls.

The only reason I was thinking about putting it on my clothes is because I put Purple Puff on my clothes without thinking today. I got quite a nice result. Since Purple Puff has Magnet in it, I tought I could do the same with LAM or BAM. I guess I'll stick with chest and wrists then :)

"Baked ass" lmao!!!

Tdn, I think cops are supposed to simply WORK better when they are allowed to meld with your skin as opposed on hair or clothes. Whether because they're designed to meld with skin to be most effective, or because just because that way they don't smell as BAD, I'm not sure.

Edited by tyvey

BAKED ASS LOL!!!

just chiming in - I wouldn't put them on your clothes either. I got dressed too soon once, and the cops smell was there all day, and I got lots of "What is that SMELL?!?" comments :-/

I do this a lot, b/c I'm in a hurry and I think it's dried down, but it hasn't....then I can't find where it's coming from: my hair? My shirt? And then I get whiffs through the day too. UGH

For some reason, OCCO White takes a super long time to dry down on my skin. I often get that unwashed scent from my abdomen.

I have to confess that I do dab some cops on the back or side of my neck. I make sure that my hair is in a shower cap so it does not mess with the cops while they are around.

When I first started using cops, I adhered to the comments about not getting it in hair. However, in my rush on a few mornings for work, I didn't let the dry down complete and by mid-morning I could totally smell the cops on my shirt. Not very comfortable when you try to avoid moving so that no one gets a whiff of that!!

My thought is really cops shouldn't go on anything other than skin but there are a couple that are so minute that I've been able to spritz it with no problems (Cougar, Gotcha). If you have any questions though, I would say check out the reviews on different items because any time I wasn't sure, I've been able to ask and find out from the ladies here whether it would be safe to do so and I've never been steered wrong from listening to their suggestions.

Love the "baked ass"...LOLOLOLOL

Yeah, cops in hair is where the name "coochy head" came from. I have been there, done that, will NOT go there again. My hair is super porous (or used to be), and it smelled ok until the perfume's scent dissipated. EEEEEEEWWWWWW It took 2 washes in Prell (which is like paint stripper) to get it all out.

Edited by Dolly