I remember on another thread the topic of social engineering came up, but I was wondering has anyone ever felt any guilt re: pheros?

I have been testing LP products and I have gotten some amazing hits. I am not complaining. But some of the hits have been ridiculous. Just over the top, out of the ordinary things that I KNOW would not happen were I to be phero free. So sometimes I feel a twinge of guilt.

I haven't been able to entrap a member of the male species long term with pheros yet, :) but I have been able to get a lot of random male attention, free stuff, free expensive stuff from men and women, all manner of help, offers for help, have people treat me like a VIP, be subservient towards me...... and sometimes I do get feel a bit of guilt.

The people around me are in awe at the new treatment that they are witnessing and they gasp (I gasp) at the stories I am collecting.

I need to wipe my conscience clean.

No - like we said in a different thread it is really no different from using cologne, women using make-up, etc. No guilty conscience here.

I suppose you could look at it like a gun. A gun is a weapon but it can't fire itself. If there's anything to feel guilty for, I would think it's not in what happens when you use pheros, but why you use them. If you do desire to manipulate and use people to always receive the advantage, then your conscience is definitely correct. But then again, those type of people will always act that way, pheros or no. Enact the Golden Rule and it all balances out in the end. Treat the people you love and care for like rock stars, and whatever you receive from anyone else in that same vein is your reward.

No - like we said in a different thread it is really no different from using cologne, women using make-up, etc. No guilty conscience here.

I suppose you could look at it like a gun. A gun is a weapon but it can't fire itself. If there's anything to feel guilty for, I would think it's not in what happens when you use pheros, but why you use them. If you do desire to manipulate and use people to always receive the advantage, then your conscience is definitely correct. But then again, those type of people will always act that way, pheros or no. Enact the Golden Rule and it all balances out in the end. Treat the people you love and care for like rock stars, and whatever you receive from anyone else in that same vein is your reward.

Both very well explained !

I remember on another thread the topic of social engineering came up, but I was wondering has anyone ever felt any guilt re: pheros?

I have been testing LP products and I have gotten some amazing hits. I am not complaining. But some of the hits have been ridiculous. Just over the top, out of the ordinary things that I KNOW would not happen were I to be phero free. So sometimes I feel a twinge of guilt.

I haven't been able to entrap a member of the male species long term with pheros yet, :) but I have been able to get a lot of random male attention, free stuff, free expensive stuff from men and women, all manner of help, offers for help, have people treat me like a VIP, be subservient towards me...... and sometimes I do get feel a bit of guilt.

The people around me are in awe at the new treatment that they are witnessing and they gasp (I gasp) at the stories I am collecting.

I need to wipe my conscience clean.

I don't feel guilty because I feel great wearing my pheros. Which pheros have you had the most success with? Mine is Compromising Pisitions

I don't feel guilty, to me it's like deodorant only people not my pits would stink without pheros. It's part of grooming and hygiene.

:smiley-laughing024:

I use them for me, but when a co-worker stands in the doorway with a puzzled, slightly bemused look on his face and says, "I'm in such a good mood?" Yeah, just like that, with a question mark. All I wanna do is laugh my head off and say, "You're welcome!!"

No reason to feel guilty. They really only enhance what you've got. People react to your personality and to the flair you have. Pheros can make you shine a little brighter, I guess. But I have had all kinds of hits before I used pheros, and still get them when I'm not wearing any. And there are those days when the world takes no notice of you regardless.

It's a part of how you put yourself out there. Like a lovely dress, manicured hands, pretty hair. They all say: look at me. Pheros add an extra sparkle. But in the end it's all you.

Not at all. There is no reason to feel guilty. The pheros will only lend you some leverage. Ultimately people have minds and wills of their own and the pheroes are NOT going to sway their will. I am in a relationship, but of course I am attracted to other people. Attraction is one thing, acting on that attraction is another thing entirely and that is a huge threshold to cross. I simply don't believe that the pheroes can push people to do anything that they are not on some level willing to do anyway.

And as people have quite rightly pointed out already, making yourself more attractive through using pheroes is absolutely no different than other more conventional methods that are used to make us more attractive. And yes, selfishly, I mostly want to feel good myself. At this point in time that is my primary motivation for using them. I want to feel better, happier, lighter. If they make me seem more attractive in the process, then that is a nice extra! But like all of the other things, the makeup, the clothes, the fragrance, jewelry, etc. I do those things mostly for ME. I spritz a little of my fave perfume on my pillow every night. That is for ME because I love it. Please don't feel guilty. Enjoy the results. The people who are responding to you are enjoying them too. ;)

Yeah, no guilt here either. I pretty much second what others have said.

Pheros scientifically do afftect others, but like Rose said, they aren't brainwashing devices.

I mainly wear them for myself too, and any other attention is just a bonus.

How can I put it exactly? They boost my confidence,or boost whatever aspect I'd like to bring out in myself that day...and in my own mind, I've both done something nice for myself,and given myself a small tilting "edge".

I kinda see it almost as a placebo effect, but it isn't cause its real! I know that probably makes no sense, but that's how I view it usually,just as this gentle "push" to others, but a highly effective "psychological" enhancement to ME.

There are times that my man treats me a little TOO much like "one of the guys", and in that instance I may put on something with EST to help remind him I'm all girl. Or I may be stressed to the MAX and throw on some Tranquility potion because it helps give me the push I need in the direction of relaxing. However, I believe the mental "ritual" of applying the phero and knowing what it does is just as important as what it actually DOES. Mind over matter, ya know? The mind connecting to the act of application has alot to do with the self effects too....cause it helps bring about the aspect of yourself that your trying to enhance.

I also like what Luna said. If you treat the people you care for like rock stars, then your reward returns to you! I know that's not exactly how she put it, but i agree with her!

Edited by cheeseburger79

No guilt!

Pheros only enhance, they do not create. Phero-free, I am ME.....with pheros, I am still ME, but AMPLIFIED...... like ME on steroids......LOL.....if someone hates my guts, chances are they will still hate my guts. My pheros may keep them "in check", and make them tolerate me, but they won't magically love me.

By the same token, if they already love me phero-free, then on pheros, I can prepare to be worshiped....LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Edited by Dolly

Hi Quietguy, :) I am just trying to take it all in. I have just been blown away by my phero responses.

Hello Luna, that is sound advice. I really didn't know what to expect when I started testing. I was just kind of waiting to see what happened and I guess I have to wrap my head around the responses. I am just not used to this.

Hi Dolphins2dolls!

I wouldn't even know where to begin! I am not even finished testing yet! So far I have had major hits, major ridiculous hits with almost all of them. Some just have a different feel to them.

Lets see... Popularity Potion hits hard and makes people think I am soo beautiful. CB is more subdued, but it makes everyone think I am sooo incredibly beautiful and have the need to tell me so every 30 secs. BI hits really really hard. The OCCOs are kind of sneaky. They turn me into man glue and make me the center of male attention in a roundabout way. LFM is femenine, but respectful. I actually had a lot of men trying to pick me up with this one on in nonwork & work situations. With the others I get compliments and lots of attention, but LFM gets phone numbers.

I don't feel guilty because I feel great wearing my pheros. Which pheros have you had the most success with? Mine is Compromising Pisitions

Thank you Hearts, LadyVictoria, BlueBear, SpriteLeigh, and Eggers.

I guess I just have to really train myself to think of this as any other enhancement. :)

I don't feel guilty. As said above, it's liking wearing makeup, heels, push up bra (lol) etc. they only enhance whats already there..

I don't feel guilty, to me it's like deodorant only people not my pits would stink without pheros. It's part of grooming and hygiene.

Nope, because like I say, I'm entirely focused on how they make me feel. Anything else is a bonus.

:smiley-laughing024:

I use them for me, but when a co-worker stands in the doorway with a puzzled, slightly bemused look on his face and says, "I'm in such a good mood?" Yeah, just like that, with a question mark. All I wanna do is laugh my head off and say, "You're welcome!!"

Nope. I don't. :)

Thank you Maroon. I guess I have had some hits before pheros, but definitely not like this. :) I guess they really are helping me to shine brighter. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. I always hoped I was truly this awesome. :)

Thank you Rose, I appreciate your perspective. I think you articulated what I was feeling a bit guilty about better than I did. I really do appreciate the reassurance that others would not be doing things that they normally would not do anyway. And the fact that they may be enjoying it as well. Thank you. :)

No reason to feel guilty. They really only enhance what you've got. People react to your personality and to the flair you have. Pheros can make you shine a little brighter, I guess. But I have had all kinds of hits before I used pheros, and still get them when I'm not wearing any. And there are those days when the world takes no notice of you regardless.
It's a part of how you put yourself out there. Like a lovely dress, manicured hands, pretty hair. They all say: look at me. Pheros add an extra sparkle. But in the end it's all you.

Not at all. There is no reason to feel guilty. The pheros will only lend you some leverage. Ultimately people have minds and wills of their own and the pheroes are NOT going to sway their will. I am in a relationship, but of course I am attracted to other people. Attraction is one thing, acting on that attraction is another thing entirely and that is a huge threshold to cross. I simply don't believe that the pheroes can push people to do anything that they are not on some level willing to do anyway.

And as people have quite rightly pointed out already, making yourself more attractive through using pheroes is absolutely no different than other more conventional methods that are used to make us more attractive. And yes, selfishly, I mostly want to feel good myself. At this point in time that is my primary motivation for using them. I want to feel better, happier, lighter. If they make me seem more attractive in the process, then that is a nice extra! But like all of the other things, the makeup, the clothes, the fragrance, jewelry, etc. I do those things mostly for ME. I spritz a little of my fave perfume on my pillow every night. That is for ME because I love it. Please don't feel guilty. Enjoy the results. The people who are responding to you are enjoying them too. ;)

Thank you JOC. :)

Thank you cheeseburger79. I think Rose kind of nailed it for me. And you elaborated with this not being a form of brainwashing. LOL! I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts. :)

No reason since I wear the scents and pheros mainly for self effects.

Yeah, no guilt here either. I pretty much second what others have said.
Pheros scientifically do afftect others, but like Rose said, they aren't brainwashing devices.
I mainly wear them for myself too, and any other attention is just a bonus.
How can I put it exactly? They boost my confidence,or boost whatever aspect I'd like to bring out in myself that day...and in my own mind, I've both done something nice for myself,and given myself a small tilting "edge".
I kinda see it almost as a placebo effect, but it isn't cause its real! I know that probably makes no sense, but that's how I view it usually,just as this gentle "push" to others, but a highly effective "psychological" enhancement to ME.
There are times that my man treats me a little TOO much like "one of the guys", and in that instance I may put on something with EST to help remind him I'm all girl. Or I may be stressed to the MAX and throw on some Tranquility potion because it helps give me the push I need in the direction of relaxing. However, I believe the mental "ritual" of applying the phero and knowing what it does is just as important as what it actually DOES. Mind over matter, ya know? The mind connecting to the act of application has alot to do with the self effects too....cause it helps bring about the aspect of yourself that your trying to enhance.
I also like what Luna said. If you treat the people you care for like rock stars, then your reward returns to you! I know that's not exactly how she put it, but i agree with her!

Hi Dolly! I think that will be my new mental mantra. Pheros enhance not create. :)

The interesting thing is that there were a few worshiping experiences with the pheros I tested - from strangers.

No guilt!

Pheros only enhance, they do not create. Phero-free, I am ME.....with pheros, I am still ME, but AMPLIFIED...... like ME on steroids......LOL.....if someone hates my guts, chances are they will still hate my guts. My pheros may keep them "in check", and make them tolerate me, but they won't magically love me.

By the same token, if they already love me phero-free, then on pheros, I can prepare to be worshiped....LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I completely agree on all accounts. I've never found by using pheros that anyone magically began to like me if they didn't already and I don't feel guilty for using them. I know that my husband loves me but he's not overly demonstrative so every now and then CB helps makes him more open, relaxed and attentive and I consider it a good thing for both of us! When I wear Cougar, I usually do so when I know that things could use a little lightening up at work and it always comes through. I feel more happy and outgoing and everyone around me picks up the same. It makes for a great Friday scent for me. And because I tend to be the "good cop" in most situations at work, wearing SWS or LFM gives me the effects of feeling more confident and in control at times when being the "good cop" may not garner the respect that I need to reach a goal and those two I mostly use for my benefit rather than to affect someone else.

I would feel guilty if I was trying to use it to manipulate anyone but that's never the intent and I think that to try to do so might actually end up having the opposite effect in the long run. So, use them to enhance what is already there and be conscious of your reasons for using. It's just another avenue, much as everyone has already said.

Thank you Storemy!

I completely agree on all accounts. I've never found by using pheros that anyone magically began to like me if they didn't already and I don't feel guilty for using them. I know that my husband loves me but he's not overly demonstrative so every now and then CB helps makes him more open, relaxed and attentive and I consider it a good thing for both of us! When I wear Cougar, I usually do so when I know that things could use a little lightening up at work and it always comes through. I feel more happy and outgoing and everyone around me picks up the same. It makes for a great Friday scent for me. And because I tend to be the "good cop" in most situations at work, wearing SWS or LFM gives me the effects of feeling more confident and in control at times when being the "good cop" may not garner the respect that I need to reach a goal and those two I mostly use for my benefit rather than to affect someone else.

I would feel guilty if I was trying to use it to manipulate anyone but that's never the intent and I think that to try to do so might actually end up having the opposite effect in the long run. So, use them to enhance what is already there and be conscious of your reasons for using. It's just another avenue, much as everyone has already said.

Edited by Honeycake

Well Honeycake, I suppose that if I got the type of over-the-top responses you have, then I might have a twinge of guilt as well. For sexual use they generally deliver for me, but socially they only seem to smooth the way just a bit, I've never received blatant obvious fascination, but then again my public persona errs on the side of subtlety. I suppose what I was referring to in the larger sense is a mindset I've observed when it comes to general phero use, when people don't bother to hide their need to engage in social engineering seemingly every minute of the day, whether for themselves or others. And I find that quite disturbing.

I don't feel guilty in the slightest. Just like I don't feel guilty for wearing mascara or high heels. I come at pheros from a slightly different perspective than many though. 1) I am in it for self effects. 2) I am honest with pretty much everyone I know about them. Most people laugh it off but I have taken pheros to parties and passed them around. That was great fun. I can't feel guilty about something I am so open about.

Hi Missdarlyncherie! You are too funny! :smiley-laughing024:

Hello Luna, Aaah I see your point. I couldn't do that re: extensive social engineering. I am not so inclined and I could see how that could be disturbing.

No way! I feel like I am doing others a favor!! Especially with Gotcha. When people say "I feel so comfortable around you" I know my evil plan is working...but I have set them off for the day to be in a good mood around others so.....win/win, right?

Well Honeycake, I suppose that if I got the over-the-top type of responses you have, then I might have a twinge of guilt as well. For sexual use they generally deliver for me, but socially they only seem to smooth the way just a bit, I've never received blatant obvious fascination, but then again my public persona errs on the side of subtlety. I suppose what I was referring to in the larger sense is a mindset I've observed when it comes to general phero use, when people don't bother to hide their need to engage in social engineering seemingly every minute of the day, whether for themselves or others. And I find that quite disturbing.

Edited by Honeycake

Hi Halo!

Thanks for sharing your perspective. One day I will have self effects besides the delayed cops reaction and the aggressive none. :cat690:

I don't feel guilty in the slightest. Just like I don't feel guilty for wearing mascara or high heels. I come at pheros from a slightly different perspective than many though. 1) I am in it for self effects. 2) I am honest with pretty much everyone I know about them. Most people laugh it off but I have taken pheros to parties and passed them around. That was great fun. I can't feel guilty about something I am so open about.

I'm in a relationship now, but beforehand I never felt guilty because I had certain timing rules I laid out. I never wore a phero on the first date with anyone. Two reasons for this: first, I didn't really know if the guy would have enough boyfriend potential to go any further than that (and if he didn't I didn't need him getting too friendly), and second, I didn't want him forming a first opinion of me under the influence of a phero and then being confused or even disappointed when I didn't wear one. Even on the first date with my current bf I wore one of my PEs, nothing pheroed. He was still highly drawn to the scent alone though--it had him sniffing my ear. ;)

Hi Invidiana,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I am curious, did you use pheros to steer the relationship? Not in a Machiavellian way....

That is a good tip about not wearing pheros on a first date..until you can guage whether or not you are both a good fit.

I'm in a relationship now, but beforehand I never felt guilty because I had certain timing rules I laid out. I never wore a phero on the first date with anyone. Two reasons for this: first, I didn't really know if the guy would have enough boyfriend potential to go any further than that (and if he didn't I didn't need him getting too friendly), and second, I didn't want him forming a first opinion of me under the influence of a phero and then being confused or even disappointed when I didn't wear one. Even on the first date with my current bf I wore one of my PEs, nothing pheroed. He was still highly drawn to the scent alone though--it had him sniffing my ear. ;)

Guilty?? Fuck no!

If we use the social engineering angle I see it like this.. there are various levels of how we manipulate ourselves and the preceptions of others to blend or encourage bonding in our social groups or to attract a potential mate. At the bottom level.. meaning the least drastic (usually) we have make up, clothes, manners, customs ect.

next level up I'd place pheros and deodorant

From there teeth whitening, straightening ect

These things are only enhancing what we have.

Above that...cosmetic surgery ect. There is a large gap of space between this and the others.

Pheros enhance what you got. sometimes attract attention.. the way a pretty smile or a well fitting dress might.

These things may attract interest or even more for a night or two but no amount of white teeth or pheros will ensnare someone long term. I love some pheros for self effects and occasionally the interactions they enhance but I know to build a relationship I have to do the heavy lifting.

Thank you StacyK

That was a really well thought out answer. I would have never thought to place this on a continuum with other cosmetic enhancements. But your example really helps to put things in perspective. :)

Guilty?? Fuck no!
If we use the social engineering angle I see it like this.. there are various levels of how we manipulate ourselves and the preceptions of others to blend or encourage bonding in our social groups or to attract a potential mate. At the bottom level.. meaning the least drastic (usually) we have make up, clothes, manners, customs ect.
next level up I'd place pheros and deodorant
From there teeth whitening, straightening ect
These things are only enhancing what we have.

Above that...cosmetic surgery ect. There is a large gap of space between this and the others.

Pheros enhance what you got. sometimes attract attention.. the way a pretty smile or a well fitting dress might.
These things may attract interest or even more for a night or two but no amount of white teeth or pheros will ensnare someone long term. I love some pheros for self effects and occasionally the interactions they enhance but I know to build a relationship I have to do the heavy lifting.

No reason since I wear the scents and pheros mainly for self effects.

Gonna qualify my earlier statement. Although I stated using scents and pheros mainly for self effects, I also use them to give me an edge, such as the spell potions. As a result, I do not share my phero usage with many people. So, perhaps I do feel guilty in a way.

Aww JOC. I kind of don't know what to say. I would be reluctant to share phero usage with other because I get the impression with the people I am around that it would be like me saying I have been to Roswell and I saw the wreckage...

Gonna qualify my earlier statement. Although I stated using scents and pheros mainly for self effects, I also use them to give me an edge, such as the spell potions. As a result, I do not share my phero usage with many people. So, perhaps I do feel guilty in a way.

Edited by Honeycake

Wow, poor thing. Is there a particular ingredient in there that you have been able to isolate that causes this?

I only feel guilty with Popularity Potion because I can't wear it during certain times of the month and I forget and it amps my cranky bitchiness ... in the end it makes everyone unhappy.

I share my usage with some people. At first with GOTBM and LFM I was very open and happy to share this discovery but there are some who give you the eyebrow ect. I don't really GAF but now I'm selective ;)

HC I like your Roswell comment! Yes it can be that way with some people.