La Femme Noire

Includes the following pheromones: Estratetraenol, DHEAS, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Epi-Androsterone, Beta-THDOC, Androstadienone, Copulins, and Androstenone.

AD-LaFemmeNoire-LovePotionPheromones.jpg

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm trying this today and I get zero cops smell. I'm not even wearing a cover. Can anyone else smell the cops in this?

I don't smell cops either!

I have LFM with cops added already. Is it worth getting this one?

I've worn LFM with an OCCO for cops, and to me, this just feels slinkier than that. If I'm not mistaken, there's something else in here too other than cops, but don't quote me on that. Maybe try a spray first while we have the chance...?

I've worn LFM with an OCCO for cops, and to me, this just feels slinkier than that. If I'm not mistaken, there's something else in here too other than cops, but don't quote me on that. Maybe try a spray first while we have the chance...?

The descriptions of the 2 show Cops and Androstenone are in LFN but not in LFM.... which was what swayed me towards LFN rather than LFM. So, for myself, as just one small part of my "Return to LMPM :) Celebratory Order" (because such an order would have to be substantial, wouldn't it? My Beloved truly and pleasantly surprised me by approving the total without hesitation! He's currently between jobs, and so we do try to watch the $$$ until he finds a new position...must be that he has as much fun with the yummies as I do!) I ordered a full bottle of LFN... Now to stalking the postmistress :)

Edited because typing on an iPad often results in extremely interesting new words :-P

Edited by Chaionlife

LFM does nothing for me, I have worn it about 20 times and rarely get any hits... Do you feel these two are similar, I'm trying to decide if I need to purchase this one....thanks

LFM did nothing for me too, but this works very well! I was thinking maybe I got LFM by mistake because I couldn't smell any cops but they must be in there cuz this works! I think you should try this one!

I wore this blend LFN last night on my pulse points and had LFM beta spray under my perfume on the rest of me. My honey was SHAKING. We went to the movies and dinner and he could not keep his hands off of me!!! At the movies he had trouble breathing and could not stop grabbing my arm.

Ive NEVER seen him react to any blend this intensely. Our nightime activity became almost violent.

I wore this blend LFN last night on my pulse points and had LFM beta spray under my perfume on the rest of me. My honey was SHAKING. We went to the movies and dinner and he could not keep his hands off of me!!! At the movies he had trouble breathing and could not stop grabbing my arm.

Ive NEVER seen him react to any blend this intensely. Our nightime activity became almost violent.

WOW, that is some amazing reaction...

Sorry, don't mean to be rude as I know the reactions of being turned on, such as having trouble breathing and nighttime activity became violent, etc. are meant as a hit but why was he shaking? Have you tried LFM and LFN solo on him? I wonder what, besides you, triggered off the reactions.

Sorry, don't mean to be rude as I know the reactions of being turned on, such as having trouble breathing and nighttime activity became violent, etc. are meant as a hit but why was he shaking? Have you tried LFM and LFN solo on him? I wonder what, besides you, triggered off the reactions.

No not rude at all JOC, I wear LFM w cops regularly, at night SS4W or other non LP sexy time blends with cops. My honey is submissive to me, so its nice to see him explore more manly roles, I really dont mind him being "on top" from time to time. I wore LFN last night without LFM and had a similiar only" slightly" more subdued reaction and tons of compliments on my perfume which I ALWAYS wear but he never compliments.

Edited by KrazyKat

Joc, I have not tried sexpionage as enone rich blends tend to make me absolutely insane. BI turns me into Cruella Deville, God knows what sexpionage would do LOL!

I dont have this reaction with LFN. In fact it feels like Im "high" sort of alot of buffers with the none Im thinking.

Edited by KrazyKat

YES,& hes pretty immune to most of the blends I wear at this point lol.

That is what I have found, my SO was pretty immune to most of what I was wearing, the only real hit on him was OCCO: Purple and that got him a bit more touchy... Now I get his with other folks all the time when I wear CP

I try and vary my sexytime blends, we have a phero problem when Im wearing SS4W and hes rolling over for early sleep on a friday night LOL! I cant wait to try Gotcha it will be nice to have a few alternate phero blends on hand. I much prefer his gasping for my sexy then snoozeville.

dolphindolls, is cp cougar potion?

Did you meant the new release Because The Night? or unscented LFN ...this sounds like an overdose maybe,the shaking /breathing part ? ...oops,just saw your other post,ok the LFN,alone sounds about right...yep just the right touch of none ;)

I try and vary my sexytime blends, we have a phero problem when Im wearing SS4W and hes rolling over for early sleep on a friday night LOL! I cant wait to try Gotcha it will be nice to have a few alternate phero blends on hand. I much prefer his gasping for my sexy then snoozeville.

dolphindolls, is cp cougar potion?

I'm not Dolphindolls, but I'm sure she means Compromising Positions :) It's one of her favs!

P.S- this is what happens when you can't sleep, you start answering questions that you have no business answering :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Yup. This one is WAY sexual. At least for me.

With La Femme Mystere I feel sexy, but ladylike, and the vibe I feel like I put off when I wear it is "You can look all you want, but don't even think about touching me, 'cause I'm a lady".

With La Femme Noire it's more, "You can look all you want, and you should think - a lot - about touching me. I DARE YOU"!

I'm not Dolphindolls, but I'm sure she means Compromising Positions :) It's one of her favs!

P.S- this is what happens when you can't sleep, you start answering questions that you have no business answering :lol:

Thanks MrsC... yes its Compromising Positions... and you my dear can answer questions any time any place for me....love ya

It's kind of cold in comparison to LFM to me, but somehow it keeps me from overloading with anger, so I might get a bottle of this unscented eventually anyway.

ETA: Actually I'm being more cynical here about this blend than I should, it's not bad but there is an element of emotional control and restraint that isn't the same in LFM or Alpha blends that I'm not sure I'd want in certain circumstances. That said, this is great for me for social matters, and somehow manages to avoid keeping me wallowing in whatever self-pitying mood swing I find myself. Yes, the kava kava helps, but only so much.

Edited by Queen of Swords

This has to be the fault of hormone fluctuations for whatever changes, and I'm back to normal again, amongst some other things.

Both are good but in subtle different weird ways, though I'd like to see a separate thread sooner about fluctuations in moods, hormones, and etc and how pheros can act differently during these times, individual chemistry depending. Months ago I felt like doing anti-social things while on Audacious, now I feel more fun and bubbly while wearing it but with a clear Alpha sig-that being it, thank goodness. I wish I was qualified for research grants, but at least we have message boards.

La Femme Mystere makes me feel more sexy, at least for now. There's something about this blend that leaves me cold, even with the sexual element, but YMMV. I'd like to see an LFM verses LFN thread here sooner or later.

I get the exact reverse of this. LFM makes me feel swanny and kind of... untouchable. Glamourous. Which is funny considering I am so un-glamourous. And when I wear it, that's how I carry myself - regardless of being compulsively clad in jeans, punk rock t-shirts and Chucks - like I'm some uber-glamourous supermodel. And that's kind of how people respond to me while I'm wearing it, too. Lots of admiring, almost intimidated stares. I feel more removed wearing LFM, since it makes me feel almost as if I'm a figurine brought to life.

LFN on the other hand, wears very "hot" on me. I put it on and suddenly all I can think of is sex and sexy things. LFN brings out my sexual self more effectively than any other LP blend. When I wear it in public I feel as if I'm oozing sexuality, even though my behaviour is pretty much the same. I feel I'm giving off an extremely sexy vibe, a you-know-you-want-me vibe. In private, it makes me feel like I *am* sex, and there's a very strong anything-is-possible vibe I think I must give off, judging by BF's reactions to the blend.

LFN always strikes me as Sexpionage's younger sister, the one who *would* look innocent and sweet, if it weren't for the flash of suggestion in her eye when she sees someone she wants. :666: LFN suits me ridiculously well, I think, because it amplifies what I already give off.

I'm more touchable with LFN, yet I don't feel as sexy for some reason-at least until yesterday when I accidentally applied too much LAM! under it on a caffeinated but otherwise empty stomach in which I started feeling like a happy squirrel in heat and on crack very soon afterwards. I will experiment with a smaller dose today I swear-and will have eaten beforehand.

Edited by Queen of Swords

LFN on the other hand, wears very "hot" on me. I put it on and suddenly all I can think of is sex and sexy things. LFN brings out my sexual self more effectively than any other LP blend. When I wear it in public I feel as if I'm oozing sexuality, even though my behaviour is pretty much the same. I feel I'm giving off an extremely sexy vibe, a you-know-you-want-me vibe. In private, it makes me feel like I *am* sex, and there's a very strong anything-is-possible vibe I think I must give off, judging by BF's reactions to the blend.

LFN always strikes me as Sexpionage's younger sister, the one who *would* look innocent and sweet, if it weren't for the flash of suggestion in her eye when she sees someone she wants. :666: LFN suits me ridiculously well, I think, because it amplifies what I already give off.

Love this !!!! :001_302: ...I have a bottle of Because The Night on the way and want to play with it a whole lot more than just the sample afforded...have and love LFM,but yes LFN just takes it ...there :666:

I get the exact reverse of this. LFM makes me feel swanny and kind of... untouchable. Glamourous. Which is funny considering I am so un-glamourous. And when I wear it, that's how I carry myself - regardless of being compulsively clad in jeans, punk rock t-shirts and Chucks - like I'm some uber-glamourous supermodel. And that's kind of how people respond to me while I'm wearing it, too. Lots of admiring, almost intimidated stares. I feel more removed wearing LFM, since it makes me feel almost as if I'm a figurine brought to life.

This is exactly the kind of experience and reactions I have with LFN. The "anything is possible vibe" but you gotta work for it, LFN isnt just screaming "sex with anyone and/or everyone" like some of the louder sexytime blends which tend to have everyman thinking they are fair game and perhaps maybe even you should work for them lol... its more selective for the naturally confident and discerning femme who isnt after attention for attentions sake.

Edited by KrazyKat

This is exactly the kind of experience and reactions I have with LFN. The "anything is possible vibe" but you gotta work for it, LFN isnt just screaming "sex with anyone and/or everyone" like some of the louder sexytime blends which tend to have everyman thinking they are fair game and perhaps maybe even you should work for them lol... its more selective for the naturally confident and discerning femme who isnt after attention for attentions sake.

A much better of it description, really.