La Femme Noire

Guest cutie.pie

I wore it yesterday for my Krav Maga training (not UN, I wore Because the Night w/LFN). I wanted to see which will make me work out harder (I know someone said LFN gives them more energy), Mega Watt or LFN and so far I like MW more, but it could be that I still haven't found my sweet spot yet... Will test it again. (plus, there's 7-8 guys and I'm the only girl atm, so, that wasn't the only reason why I was testing LFN :666: )

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wore it yesterday for my Krav Maga training (not UN, I wore Because the Night w/LFN). I wanted to see which will make me work out harder (I know someone said LFN gives them more energy), Mega Watt or LFN and so far I like MW more, but it could be that I still haven't found my sweet spot yet... Will test it again. (plus, there's 7-8 guys and I'm the only girl atm, so, that wasn't the only reason why I was testing LFN :666: )

Aaah, now I see why you were testing LFN there. :) heeee

For workouts, I love my leather, hands down. Hope you find your sweet spot with it. I have the UN in RB oil, and use maybe 2 3 inch strips (tops- or it flips my bitch switch). Maybe you can check Nutrix's thread where she's done calculations on strips (oil drops) vs. sprays?

Aaah, now I see why you were testing LFN there. :) heeee

For workouts, I love my leather, hands down. Hope you find your sweet spot with it. I have the UN in RB oil, and use maybe 2 3 inch strips (tops- or it flips my bitch switch). Maybe you can check Nutrix's thread where she's done calculations on strips (oil drops) vs. sprays?

I'm DOM hands down. In addition to cardio I do weights. When I wear Dom I can go heavier and a bit longer. FYI

LFN is amazing for cleaning house and TCB. I go to it often for this. LOL sad really.

Edited by StacyK

Guest cutie.pie

Well... I feel like a total newbie! I haven't tried LFN till now. And I love it! I love how it makes me feel. I'm more confident, I feel sexy and my hips are swinging with grace while I'm walking :)

• 2 months later...

I put this on me and covered it with Majmua Sultana this morning. I was very groggy and it woke me right up!

I too get a confidence boost out of it.

I felt compelled to put some lipstick on, for the first time in over a week. I usually don't bother on a work day, but today the phero inspired me to liven my face up a bit.

I can't wait for the weekend to come, I know I'll pair it up with Totem: Tiger, and it will be amazing for a hot night of dancing.

• 3 weeks later...

Indeed I layered it with Tiger on Friday.

The story is more complex than would have been... there was a shooting attack a block away from where I live that afternoon.

I was getting ready to leave the house to see a friend's flamenco music performance at a nearby bar when police sirens and ambulance whizzing past, howling. When my MIL called to make sure we were safe, we turned on the television to see the arab terrorist's picture on the news.

He got away and is still at large, at that moment people were advised to keep off the streets for safety.

But an hour later I decided I needed this music for my soul. Got to the bar just as they started playing. It was an emotional performance, you could tell it was difficult for the guys to start wjen all hell is breaking loose outside. The joy was real, though, and I did notice said friend reacted to the phero. He was appreciative of my outfit and gave a long warm hug as we said goodbye.

That night I went to the salsa club where I met a dear friend, who is an amazingly sexy dancer, and the chemistry was unreal... even more intense than usual. The LFN contributed for sure here too. We were VERY close, moving together in a warm embrace numerous times throughout the night.

We were all in need of a mental getaway, I was very much in the moment, on the music, confident in my body and in his hold. Playful, intimate and sultry all at the same time. I like the blend and would love to experiment further with it.

Awesome report, reincarnated! I love LFN. Since LFM is one of my fave pheros, this one is a natural go to for sexier intentions. Not over the top heavily sexy IMO. For me, that honor goes to Sexpionage. With LFN, my experience has been that it is much the same as LFM, only with a few more layers of depth in its intention. Perfection!

• 1 year later...

I think I'll be wearing this tomorrow - I have a lot to get done and LFN works for me that way. I have to be careful to not flip my own bitch switch with it though - :say19:

A little goes a long way for me with this.... now which scent to pair it with? OMG, just thought of it - LV's Pussycat - YAAAAAS. :Emoticons0424: Both have that sleek cat vibe.

• 1 month later...

So I've been using the scented version of this, but got a bottle of the UN. I have gotten GREAT results with the scented one. Since the mcgs are different, how should I use this one? Maybe start with 1/3 of what I was using in the scented and go from there if the results seem dampened?

I was thinking of adding some to a little bottle with LP Red...probably maybe 1/3 LFN, 2/3 Red??

Or if I use it straight, do 1/3 of the app points then layer over with whatever scent I choose that day?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think I have will viewed this yet as I have only recently started to test this out.

I have not been getting consistent results from UN LFM. I've tested this with 2-3 sprays of UN LFM over a scent and I feel great. It makes me feel very sassy and gives me that extra spring/boost in my walk and I know that people noticed me from far.

I've tried with the same scent but minus the UN LFM, the selfie was not as prominent so I guess I'll probably use both from now onwards.

• 1 month later...

I'm still trying to get a handle on this. I have it in trial vials (Goddess of the Blue Moon and Petals of Silk). I wore GoBM yesterday, with normal casual clothing. I was out all day, interacting with people in shops, servers, bartenders, etc. and I had good but not over-the-top service. It was a pleasant but normal day. In terms of selfies, I felt quietly self-assured. Basically, I felt as I do with LFM, but to a slightly lesser degree.

All of this may be because, due to treading carefully with 'none because I have such little experience with it, I put on only a small amount (which also may have evaporated relatively fast because it was warm outside and I was walking a lot), so the 'none may not have been present enough to make a difference in how others treated me or in how I felt.

Will increase the amount next time. Definitely would love to find my femme fatale sweet spot!

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 7 months later...

My period was a surprising few days early this month and not knowing that, I made the mistake last weekend of wearing this a few days before. Wow, was that a big mistake. By now I know Est and I don't get along but I was enjoying the after effects of a Sexpionage night and feeling cocky had a Pherotine vial I hadn't tested yet and thought, what the hell, maybe the other elements will balance it all out, -none and I get along pretty great. Being an UN, it's entirely possible I OD'd on the dosage too, not to mention the raging hormones that create a stampede of havoc in my body when I'm PMSing, but needless to say it was not a restful Sunday. I was zonked out all during brunch with the in-laws, and then my man wanted to take a jaunt around town for Earth day, and that mix of sun and champagne and PMS and LFN somehow turned into a weeping existential meltdown. Whoopsie. Now that I think of it, the one time I wore LFM in Sensual Harmony, I felt wonky too. I got great hits that day, but I felt off and cranky and sad. Maybe I'm using too much. Or maybe I just oughta lay off these two and stick to my dom blends?

Definitely try wearing less. Everyone has a different “tolerance” and it also varies blend to blend, molecule to molecule. I need massive amounts compared to the average person with a lot of blends and then there is Tyvey who gets mega hits with minute amounts of a Phero enhanced fragrance which has 1/3 the strength the UNs That I use. You might be a dabber rather than a slatherer.

• 1 month later...
On 4/28/2018 at 11:54 PM, anchoredinopulence said:

My period was a surprising few days early this month and not knowing that, I made the mistake last weekend of wearing this a few days before. Wow, was that a big mistake. By now I know Est and I don't get along but I was enjoying the after effects of a Sexpionage night and feeling cocky had a Pherotine vial I hadn't tested yet and thought, what the hell, maybe the other elements will balance it all out, -none and I get along pretty great. Being an UN, it's entirely possible I OD'd on the dosage too, not to mention the raging hormones that create a stampede of havoc in my body when I'm PMSing, but needless to say it was not a restful Sunday. I was zonked out all during brunch with the in-laws, and then my man wanted to take a jaunt around town for Earth day, and that mix of sun and champagne and PMS and LFN somehow turned into a weeping existential meltdown. Whoopsie. Now that I think of it, the one time I wore LFM in Sensual Harmony, I felt wonky too. I got great hits that day, but I felt off and cranky and sad. Maybe I'm using too much. Or maybe I just oughta lay off these two and stick to my dom blends?

I would wait then try it again. Booze and pheros can be a tricky combo. Also, for me, it takes only a little LFM/N to work. Its one of the more potent blends (on me) and I masterd both LFM/N in enhanced scents before I did the UN versions, which are 3 times as powerful. Booze, hormones and your 1st time... Its probably not a true test of the blend/you. Make sure you note how much you apply the next time you try it too. That's helpful when trying to find the "sweet spot". That sweet spot is different with just about every blend for me. 

Just give yourself some time to recover. Try it again in a couple of weeks. ?

Edited by StacyK

• 2 months later...

Wore LFN with Goddess of the Blue Moon tonight. Stopped for gas and decided to go in and grab a lotto ticket. There were 3 cops I've seen in there before, all 3 went full DIHL when I walked by and one dropped his (iced, fortunately) coffee ?

4 hours ago, oceanjewel said:

Wore LFN with Goddess of the Blue Moon tonight. Stopped for gas and decided to go in and grab a lotto ticket. There were 3 cops I've seen in there before, all 3 went full DIHL when I walked by and one dropped his (iced, fortunately) coffee ?

WOO!!  ?

On 8/17/2018 at 3:57 AM, oceanjewel said:

What  a classic!      Makes me plan to make a point to wear this more  (although it wasn't all the perfumes and pheros, it was also you!)

• 7 months later...
59 minutes ago, Naughtysophie said:

Ordered a full bottle of LFN. Already considering wear it in gym. I am a bad girl🥺

What fun is being good? 😉

On 4/10/2019 at 8:47 PM, Naughtysophie said:

Ordered a full bottle of LFN. Already considering wear it in gym. I am a bad girl🥺

Nah. That’s actually a great place to wear it. LFN motivates me more than any other blend. That touch of aggression is very helpful for working out. It makes me go harder and for longer. Ugh that sounds bad but you know what I mean. Lol

On 4/15/2019 at 6:20 AM, halo0073 said:

Nah. That’s actually a great place to wear it. LFN motivates me more than any other blend. That touch of aggression is very helpful for working out. It makes me go harder and for longer. Ugh that sounds bad but you know what I mean. Lol

I tried UN LFN this morning. I have to say I do love it. I think I am sensitive to smell. and I can tell the cops and pheors in almost all scented fragrance in wet if there is any. however, I can barely smell the cops in this one, and it's the reason why I love it. I can blend it with my DIY fragrance, and I will wear it to gym today to see the field test result. I will report later. :)

• 1 year later...

Been wearing the UN for a few days now to work, I prefer LFN over LFM in general since it was the first phero I tried of the two. No major selfies but goddaaaaaamn does it give me some serious camaraderie hits with my mostly female coworkers! We usually bump into each other and fumble n drop things behind the counter but we glided around like...well, like swans on water. 

Also agree that its definitely gay man nip :0

My boss's energy levels were quite low when I popped in to work and after an hour of us running around making drinks he seemed incredibly happy and chatty and a little too enthusiastic to over share compared to our general interactions.

It's been a blast, I suppose it gave off a more "me" vibe than audacious has 😩

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

(Note that my impressions are from the Before Times. Have no idea how masking and distancing affect the effects.)

I find that both LFN and LFM create a sort of starry-eyed reaction in others. For me, though, LFN seems to get a stronger reaction from women. It's like i suddenly become the queen bee. Other women going out of their way to try to accommodate me or get my approval. Some become downright  deferential.  I've had several apologize for being in line in front of me, even though they were already there when I arrived, lol. It creates a sort of regal aura that makes others take notice. As for selfish, i tend to feel confident while wearing it. Not necessarily powerful or determined,  but capable.  Like I can handle adversity. 

• 4 weeks later...

I wore this the out the other night and I felt a lot more confident and in control while still feeling really sexy.

I noticed I got a lot of looks from the women I was talking to like the pheros kicked in and they were starstruck.

It definitely gives off a queen bee vibe. 

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

I like LFN to get things done. It gives me a boost of energy and helps focus my attention on what needs to be done. As for hits, it seems to confuse people. I had one guy quickly follow me out of a store, then he looked around, and started chatting with some random guy in the parking lot. It’s been like that for every hit. It impacts others but it confuses them and makes them chatty, just not with me. lol

• 1 year later...
19 hours ago, citrine said:

This plus Coenzyme Q10 supplements help so much with fibromyalgia fatigue! Magic!

I don't have fibromyalgia, but I struggle a lot with fatigue. I'm going to have to try out the CoQ10 and the LFN! 

On 3/24/2024 at 4:51 AM, citrine said:

This plus Coenzyme Q10 supplements help so much with fibromyalgia fatigue! Magic!

I second the CoQ10! That stuff is the best. I find if I take it too late in the day I'll have trouble sleeping. But that could just be me.

LFN is also great when I need an extra boost to clean my apartment.