La Femme Noire

After some thought, LFM, for me at least, makes me feel more sexy yet still helps me be more introverted, LFN, more calm cool collected and and sociable with the hormonal level put a notch or two down. I'm back to experimenting with LFN again because the kind of attention I really want needs to be in a more control like manner anyways, if and when I can play with SS4W it'll be outside of the clubs and bars.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After some thought, I think this would be the best way for me to describe the differences between La Femme Noir and Mystere (and even Leather, Dominance, and LAM!):

LFM, Leather, Dominance, and Audacious = I'm Sexy And I Know It.

LFN: Really more of a sensual blend for me, not all out I AM T3H S3X kind of vibe. It's more subtle and controlled but at least it works, albeit differently.

It's a bit more complicated than that, but it's the best I can put in to words for now.

Pre-ETA: I HAD to order this unscented because I need to start wearing it with LP: Black and others without the marzipan background (not like there is anything wrong with Because the Night, in fact I ordered a virgin bottle of it to wear with my other phero blends).

Some of my problems have to do with anxiety and shyness so I hate trying to sound certain, but after the past few days of experimentation-and I think you need several with this type of blend-the affects start getting a bit more pronounced.

La Femme Mystere is the Queen Bee, but this has more, um, possibilities without you losing your head and your cool. I'm very impressed, and can't wait until the unscented version arrives.

Thanks Ladies,

Queen of Swords, I personally find that LFN hits others really hard even if I not aware ofself affects. When I wanna knock if out of the ballpark I spritz LFM beta spray and LFN o my pulse points this gives me the most intense hits with my man :Emoticons0424:

Edited by KrazyKat

Hi Eggers,

Does LFN retain LFM's glamour and admiration? Or is it nearly all sexual?

I get the exact reverse of this. LFM makes me feel swanny and kind of... untouchable. Glamourous. Which is funny considering I am so un-glamourous. And when I wear it, that's how I carry myself - regardless of being compulsively clad in jeans, punk rock t-shirts and Chucks - like I'm some uber-glamourous supermodel. And that's kind of how people respond to me while I'm wearing it, too. Lots of admiring, almost intimidated stares. I feel more removed wearing LFM, since it makes me feel almost as if I'm a figurine brought to life.

LFN on the other hand, wears very "hot" on me. I put it on and suddenly all I can think of is sex and sexy things. LFN brings out my sexual self more effectively than any other LP blend. When I wear it in public I feel as if I'm oozing sexuality, even though my behaviour is pretty much the same. I feel I'm giving off an extremely sexy vibe, a you-know-you-want-me vibe. In private, it makes me feel like I *am* sex, and there's a very strong anything-is-possible vibe I think I must give off, judging by BF's reactions to the blend.

LFN always strikes me as Sexpionage's younger sister, the one who *would* look innocent and sweet, if it weren't for the flash of suggestion in her eye when she sees someone she wants. :666: LFN suits me ridiculously well, I think, because it amplifies what I already give off.

Edited by Honeycake

Purely describing self effects, but with BI, I feel dangerously sexy, like I'm on the prowl. But with LFN, I feel the same sexiness, but I will just lounge on my chaise with a cigarette and wait for them to come to get stuck in my web. I haven't really tested LFN in public though so can't comment on how it affects others.

The amount in Because The Night,is perfect for me,but no,it is not like the reaction I get with BI,at least not the BI in Mara's Rocket Fuel 2,then again my BF is kinda conditioned to that,as it always means sex,always :001_302: ...That being said I wore B T N to a party where another umm,person of interest,was and BF would not leave my side,he acted like he sensed a threat, and there was lots of suggestive eye contact from the other :lol:

It makes me feel a little,hmmm,haughty, for lack of a better way to put it, too much more than my nature. Not sure I like it as well as something like,Leather <in Glistening Buttons> for the on the prowl self-effects,LOL,but do think I could/will have a lot more fun with this when I am away from those who know me well ...heh definitely needs more testing :P

Hi Eggers,

Does LFN retain LFM's glamour and admiration? Or is it nearly all sexual?

I definitely still find myself feeling glamourous with LFN, it's just that for me, at least, there's an intensely sexual vibe, too. I've worn it in public and found that guys I already know seemed excited, (like, a bit hyper), and just a wee bit nervous. :o (That was pretty entertaining).

;)

...But with LFN, I feel the same sexiness, but I will just lounge on my chaise with a cigarette and wait for them to come to get stuck in my web.

Yes, very much this-or I just walk around and meet people but no promises, but they tend not to care and they still want me to be around anyway. And I like it because I'm a control freak-not a bad thing to layer with SS4W though, but I'm still in the midst of figuring out the right ratios, I want to avoid over-doing it due to desire to have my ego massaged.

Edited by Queen of Swords

I just realized this is basically LFM with cops added, which is exactly the effect I've been looking for. (Or am I last one on the block to realize this, as usual?!? :waiting: ) This one knocks it out of the park.

I just realized this is basically LFM with cops added, which is exactly the effect I've been looking for. (Or am I last one on the block to realize this, as usual?!? :waiting: ) This one knocks it out of the park.

It's not just the cops added though. There's 'none in it too, which isn't in LFM.

LFN: Estratetraenol, DHEAS, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Epi-Androsterone, Beta-THDOC, Androstadienone, Copulins, and Androstenone.

LFM: Estratetraenol, DHEAS, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Epi-Androsterone, Beta-THDOC, Androstadienone.

OK, the LFN adds cops and androstenone.

Edited by Just Ducky

Yep. The 'none is what adds the "bite". :666:

Yes! And what makes it so much fun to wear!

Oh-ho-YEAH! Honestly, I was a little afraid to try any of the pheromones that have 'none in 'em, 'cause I was afraid they'd make me bitchy. But it turns out they suit me very well. And they *are* fun to wear... :D

One of the biggest similarities I've noticed between the two is increased elegance in the quality of motor skills and speech-at least for me.

And these are EXACTLY the two things I've noticed when wearing Topper and DHEAS!

Thanks BlueBear. So it is more laid back. I anxiously await your testing in public results.

Hi Calii. Thanks for sharing your experience. :)

Purely describing self effects, but with BI, I feel dangerously sexy, like I'm on the prowl. But with LFN, I feel the same sexiness, but I will just lounge on my chaise with a cigarette and wait for them to come to get stuck in my web. I haven't really tested LFN in public though so can't comment on how it affects others.

The amount in Because The Night,is perfect for me,but no,it is not like the reaction I get with BI,at least not the BI in Mara's Rocket Fuel 2,then again my BF is kinda conditioned to that,as it always means sex,always :001_302: ...That being said I wore B T N to a party where another umm,person of interest,was and BF would not leave my side,he acted like he sensed a threat, and there was lots of suggestive eye contact from the other :lol:

It makes me feel a little,hmmm,haughty, for lack of a better way to put it, too much more than my nature. Not sure I like it as well as something like,Leather <in Glistening Buttons> for the on the prowl self-effects,LOL,but do think I could/will have a lot more fun with this when I am away from those who know me well ...heh definitely needs more testing :P

Yet another reason I need to have neurobiology be one of my future majors when I get back to college someday.

That would be so interesting to study!

Hi Eggers!

I was curious and was hoping that it retained its glamour element. Thanks for elaborating.

I definitely still find myself feeling glamourous with LFN, it's just that for me, at least, there's an intensely sexual vibe, too. I've worn it in public and found that guys I already know seemed excited, (like, a bit hyper), and just a wee bit nervous. :o (That was pretty entertaining).

;)

That would be so interesting to study!

It's a bit more complicated than it sounds though I'm afraid, and I don't think focusing only on phero and phero-like substances would or even should be my aim really. The importance though of the affects of various chemicals on the central nervous system as a whole though with this as part of the study, that would be interesting. But I need to brush up on a LOT of things first.

It's a bit more complicated than it sounds though I'm afraid, and I don't think focusing only on phero and phero-like substances would or even should be my aim really. The importance though of the affects of various chemicals on the central nervous system as a whole though with this as part of the study, that would be interesting. But I need to brush up on a LOT of things first.

I may be a bit of a geek, but I've always enjoyed studying the CNS, especially the brain. Complicated? Entirely. But completely fascinating, and an endless source of study. The aspect of consciousness and how (if?) the CNS creates it through chemicals and electricity is something I wish I could devote the next ten years to studying.

Total t/j here. But it does relate to the effect of pheros and other chemicals on the CNS, and how certain molecules can trigger certain reactions or responses.

I just received this in the mail. Fresh out of the bottle it does have a bit of a copulin scent, so I'll have to be a bit careful in how I do touchups with this outside the home.

ETA: After the dry down-Hmm, next time I order something like this again it'll be lightly scented with Sugared Honeycomb. At least it's not as cop heavy as LAM!.

ETA 2: As long as I layer enough of the sweet, spicy, resiny, etc types of perfume over it it isn't really a problem, and besides it's not like I need too much of LFN to begin with due to how there is 2/3 less in BTN and comforting types of fragrances tend to be liked by men anyway.

Edited by Queen of Swords

So I got a sample spray of this and am trying it out, also trying it in the Black Panther I boosted, which by the way is PURRRFFFECT for this phero. I have to say I am very impressed with the self effects of this. Both times I have tested I feel energetic and pretty upbeat.

I woke up this morning, dragging my feet because I have been fighting something for 2 weeks straight -I'm not sick sick - but I am not 100% - so I sprayed some of this and walked in to a meeting and was very interested in the meeting- and even gave feedback- which for me is pretty rare, as I like to spend meetings doodling or daydreaming, so I've noticed both times when wearing this combo - both times at meetings, I have been engaged and have energy to do work at my desk. This is the best coffee ever. Coffee does not wake me up.

As far as hits I don't know, the mail person almost crashed into me with his cart near the breakroom and I went out of my way and apologized, then he apologized and said " no, no., after you, please miss."

I'm going to spray my cubicle because I want people to shake violently like Krazykat said.

That would be fun to watch.

As far as hits I don't know, the mail person almost crashed into me with his cart near the breakroom and I went out of my way and apologized, then he apologized and said " no, no., after you, please miss."

I'm going to spray my cubicle because I want people to shake violently like Krazykat said.

That would be fun to watch.

I got some responses like that before.

As for spraying that around, I don't know about that, if it isn't boosted with a fragrance someone might notice the cops in it.

I'm starting to believe my main problem with thinking of this blend as sexy is because it feels almost Machiavellian. Don't get me wrong, this makes me feel great, and SS4W layered with it is great for ego-padding, but the sense of control while i wear it is almost too good.

I understand that. I feel the same way. Like come on fuck with me motherfuckers, I'll shank you with my bare hands.