La Femme Noire

Since I have this coming my way: anyone tried LFN with Topper yet?

I have not but I am awaiting the delivery of my order that includes Topper and I have Unbridled, so I'll just have to try them for you, won't I? For science, you understand.

:Emoticons0424:

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@donsie, I appreciate the effort in the name of science! It's all for the advancement of womankind. For the greater good! Love to hear about the data you collect in the field....

Cause, @ olderbutwiser, no, sadly it's not there yet, but I am patient, and for now CP and Topper keep me amused. Today the new intern all but fell into my cleavage when I explained the ropes to him. Had a dab of Cougar sitting right between the girls and it seems it clawed at him a bit...

Cant wait to see what LFM will do to him... ;-)

@donsie, I appreciate the effort in the name of science! It's all for the advancement of womankind. For the greater good! Love to hear about the data you collect in the field....

Cause, @ olderbutwiser, no, sadly it's not there yet, but I am patient, and for now CP and Topper keep me amused. Today the new intern all but fell into my cleavage when I explained the ropes to him. Had a dab of Cougar sitting right between the girls and it seems it clawed at him a bit...

And now Topper has arrived along with a naughty little Bat. Testing and report to follow!

I get both my bottle of Bat and my bottle of Un on Monday.... look out world!

Now promise to use your powers only for good!

;)

Now promise to use your powers only for good!

;)

I will try, although the Bat makes me feel as if all men should be my minions.... I am curious if LFN has that effect with other scents! ;-)

Um. Wait. I thought all men should be our minions.... :huh::lol:

I get both my bottle of Bat and my bottle of Un on Monday.... look out world!

I lied! Just waylaid the postal worker and LFN IN THE HOUSE!!!!

Um. Wait. I thought all men should be our minions.... :huh::lol:

So we're good then! ;-)

I will try, although the Bat makes me feel as if all men should be my minions.... I am curious if LFN has that effect with other scents! ;-)

LFN & LFM can definitely take you to the .. "my little minions" place! Have fun.

I ended up trying Topper over the LFN in Bat instead. I didn't notice any hits. I'm totally going to try again, though, and the next time I'll go for LFN in Unbridled.

I want minions! :smiley-love034:

Donsie: Unbridled with LFN is something....I'm still learning the ins and outs of LFN tho and I have a bottle of La Sylphide with LFM on the way to compare. Either way, I'm thinking "It's good to be Queen" when ya wear it, lol!

Maroon: Pray tell, have you tried the LFN on that intern yet, or is he still recovering from da Cougar??

Blackcat: How you liking the LFN?

So I wore it out and about today with Bat, and it's very interesting! I was not so much getting the sexy vibe as I was the total queen bee thing -- but a very efficient queen bee, as some folks have mentioned -- I had a pile of work to get through at my office and I just sat down and did it. I was mostly around women, and it didn't seem to have any negative effects there -- in fact, one of the women I work for, who is also a personal friend, came out of her office and sat down with me and initiated a fairly lengthy and intimate (in a good way) conversation -- and I know she was having a busy day, so I get the sense the LFN might have pulled her in?!

And in my one close interaction with a male with whom I have a relationship that is professional but also personally close, I needed to ask for something quite big, and I got exactly what I asked for.

It's so interesting because the Bat scent takes it in such an ethereal direction. I'll be very interested to try the Un with my Black Cat Mojo, or maybe Carbon Black, because I feel like a different scent might put a different spin on it.

Donsie: Unbridled with LFN is something....I'm still learning the ins and outs of LFN tho and I have a bottle of La Sylphide with LFM on the way to compare. Either way, I'm thinking "It's good to be Queen" when ya wear it, lol!

Maroon: Pray tell, have you tried the LFN on that intern yet, or is he still recovering from da Cougar??

I don't find that I have consistent results with LFM as I'm still trying to get application amounts just right, but I think I've had a pretty darn great hit with LFM UN. So, if LFN works for you then there's a good chance you'll also get a kick out of LFM in La Sylphide. I like Unbridled for the scent but I'm still getting to grips with LFN. I really have high hopes for it, though, because when I finally did manage to get a hit with it's daytime sister (LFM) I was over the moon with the result!

OK, follow-up: I got distracted and forgot I had planned to shower and change my clothes before going to a workplace related social event this afternoon, where I needed to schmooze people. (So not my best thing!). So I still had on the Bat... and I couldn't figure out why all the men were chatting me up endlessly (not in an overt, hitting on me way, just super friendly and really wanting to keep talking, although one 19 year old boy ended up totally DIHL). Women also seemed to respond very positively and to want to engage me in conversation. I was all confused and then I remembered the LFN....

I didn't feel I'd veered into the inappropriate range, based on people's reactions, but it was quite different from my usual experience at these events. I tend to cling to the edges of conversations that people I already know are engaging in, and I find listening to/attempting to make small talk excruciating. With the Bat, even though I didn't precisely enjoy it, it was far easier for me than usual. Liking the LFN indeed!

And to repeat what I said above: I have the feeling this phero takes its direction from the scent its paired with. Bat is not overtly sexual and I think that helped keep it in the appropriate range.

OK, follow-up: I got distracted and forgot I had planned to shower and change my clothes before going to a workplace related social event this afternoon, where I needed to schmooze people. (So not my best thing!). So I still had on the Bat... and I couldn't figure out why all the men were chatting me up endlessly (not in an overt, hitting on me way, just super friendly and really wanting to keep talking, although one 19 year old boy ended up totally DIHL). Women also seemed to respond very positively and to want to engage me in conversation. I was all confused and then I remembered the LFN....

I didn't feel I'd veered into the inappropriate range, based on people's reactions, but it was quite different from my usual experience at these events. I tend to cling to the edges of conversations that people I already know are engaging in, and I find listening to/attempting to make small talk excruciating. With the Bat, even though I didn't precisely enjoy it, it was far easier for me than usual. Liking the LFN indeed!

And to repeat what I said above: I have the feeling this phero takes its direction from the scent its paired with. Bat is not overtly sexual and I think that helped keep it in the appropriate range.

Wow BC -- great review, good to know, thank :heart708: you :heart708: ! Knowing the phero'd blends could be tempered by the scent ingredients is a treasure trove of info :rolleyes:

Edited by ComingUpRoses

Black Cat & Donsie: That's awesome! Sounds like you hit just the right balance with this one! I agree with what you said about it taking direction from the scent you pair it with. I look forward to experimenting more with it, perhaps with some in the UN version.

I think I put too much of the Unbridled on when I tried it cuz I seemed too remote/removed from everyone/everything....which can be a good thing at times, but I haven't found sweet spot with this one yet, either. Having a feeling La Sylphide's going to be great.

@olderbutwiser, no the intern has gone unscathed so far. But tomorrow: it is on! I got LFN in UN, so I will have to pick a scent to accompany it. Thinking about Marigold & Amaranth. Or Orangzipan... Hehe, I 'll make sure to get him in the target zone. But he's just a baby, I wont hit him too hard. He needs to get some work done, anyway ;-)

Hehe! Orangzipan! My guy went bonkers over that scent! It'll be a great lure with LFN :D

^_^ Orangzipan was a purchase JUST for hm. I like it, like it A LOT, but I was on the fence on a FB (I really have SO many already lol) and nearly passed it over...until the man mauled me when I came within several feet and announced I smelled delicious - and proceeded to lunge for me....then, well, one thing led to another....:heart: And it wasn't just once, but he had similar reactions each time I wore it around him. He's not the only fella that likes it either. Something about those notes make the guys hearts go pitter patter...among other things...:D

Alright, ladies, Orangzipan it is! LFN will have this yummy baby at her side today. (As well as high heeled boots and a tight fitting dress.) Lets see if it will bring out the monkey in the intern... Will report back later

You had me at high heeled boots...:hubbahubba: I LOVE shoes...:D

What's this now?!?! Orangzipan? You ladies are killing me!!! Yet another blend for GUS, my wishlist is burgeoning at the speed of light dolls. What's a girl to sell to support this habit :lol: ? I'm gonna have to get creative really quickly. LadyV and QG had some great fundraising ideas in the Stalk Talk thread :lol2:

Maroon, dear, you are the bees knees :love: cannot WAIT for the LFN-Orangzipan report!

Report of two days of LFN and Orangzipan. I can say that La Femme does marvelous things to me: I was witty, charming and my mind was working sharply, and my boss that I had to work with closely agreed to all my proposals. I was carried by a quiet conviction that I was queen of the castle, and I ruled the day. A had a few nice hits, even two DIHL moments. The Rocket fuel makes for a fun girly sexy vibe with me, and the reactions match that. LFN makes things more intense, somehow. More regal in nature. I liked it.

But here's the kicker: I love love love Orangzipan. I could roll in it's almondy goodness and the orange and tangerine and vanilla, but alas, my skin swallows it all up and amps the nutmeg and sandalwood, it seems. I thought I left the house as a little marzipan confection - but I was told I smell like Indian cuisine!

I know that my body really throws the scents out there, so people can smell me from afar, without knowing it's me. There were people in the hallway saying, what's this, somebody cooking a masala? Apparently I give off a strong reminiscence of a scicy curry dish with Orangzipan. I had the exact same reaction the first time I wore it. Everybody could smell it up and down the hall. The first time I think I had a little Occo Ambrosia in the mix, so people kept smelling me and saying, no, it's not you. But now it was clear. Husband picked me up from work and when I got into the car he said: Jesus, babe, you smell like a third world food stand! Thaf did it. I cannot be caught with Orangzipan in public... Too bad. But thumps up for LFN!

This morning, husband woke me with: rise and shine, Bombay queen, coffee is ready...

D'oh NO! Curry?! Oh my :( Well - at least hubby recognized your queen status ^_^ and your run with LFN was productive and positive.

So sad about the Orangzipan though. I find it hard to smell it on me after a half hour or so, I get a hint here and there but to my nose it practically disappears. That's why I wasn't going to bother with a FB. I only know it's there because others are complimenting me on it, like hubby and work mates. If hubby hadn't raved so much I would have passed - I like to smell delectable - but I like to be able to smell my delectableness :D

So maybe option #2 next time, Marigold & Amaranth? :heart:

Edited by NuTrix

Hello Ladies :)

I was wondering how much of UN LFN do you use each time, be it in oil form or in spray.

i have it in spray 60% alcohol / 40% oil. I ususall wear two spritzes on my tuumy. Do you wear more or less?

Just start with three and test for a few days and then work up to four if you like. Repeat for each level up. I wear much more than that but you have to remember everyone is different.

I'll do that halo, thaks for the advice :) I'll try three spritzes tomorrow as I'll be aroung my "target" ;)

One more question ... If I do three spritzes, should them all be in the same area, e.g tummy, or is it better to do two on the tummy and one on wrists?

I'll do that halo, thaks for the advice :) I'll try three spritzes tomorrow as I'll be aroung my "target" ;)

One more question ... If I do three spritzes, should them all be in the same area, e.g tummy, or is it better to do two on the tummy and one on wrists?

I would spread them around. One on tummy, one a little higher up above that under breasts and the third spritz split between two wrists. Best to cover all the bases and get that LFN mystique dispersed as best you can :wink2:

Wow Maroon! So sorry that mix didn't work out for you. Having tried it twice, you have clarity for sure. Ah well, there are countless blends at LP there is yet to try. Maybe one day you'll run into something similar that won't cause you to 'curry' lol. Your husband has a great sense of humor!

You're right to take comfort in LFN remaining on your must have list. The great reactions say it all! La Femme Noire can be paired with a lot. I recently ordered my first trial vial. Totem: Bat with LFN. One of the girls wrote a fantastic review that prompted me to buy the trial. Normally I just go ahead and buy full bottles...

......But now it was clear. Husband picked me up from work and when I got into the car he said: Jesus, babe, you smell like a third world food stand! Thaf did it. I cannot be caught with Orangzipan in public... Too bad. But thumps up for LFN!

This morning, husband woke me with: rise and shine, Bombay queen, coffee is ready... :say19: too cute :D

NuTrix - that totally rounds out the experience, doesn't it :Emoticons0424:

....I like to smell delectable - but I like to be able to smell my delectableness :D

Well, yeah, ladies, bummer about the Oranzipan but I did get some laughs out of it. And I am keeping it for days I have to myself. It was just curious how far that scent travelled. I only put it on in the morning, never refreshed.

Reading up on how much you ladies use, I guess I put on quite a lot of LFN, seeing it is an UN. I did a lollipop and one 3 inch line each at left and right waist line. I never refreshed that one either, but late afternoon I fanned myself a bit because the office was getting a bit hot and a phero cloud wafted up from me, which actually made me sort of woozy and I had to sit down. And wouldnt you know, two minutes later a male colleague comes in and just stares at me, like he's never seen me before. That was one DIHL moment.

But, hey, might have been the curious curry thing, who knows? ;-)

Anyway, yes, Nutrix, it will be Marigold & Amaranth next time, I have worn that before and everyone loved it.

And of course, I had to console myself with a new order from LP. Got Atomic Mandarin coming my way and some other goodies, too.

Cominguproses, you did such a nice review of the Occos that I picked white and gold.

Wow darlin'! That is a lot of LFN you were wearing that day. But hey - if it works for you then it has to be right :love: . Lol, regarding the DIHL from the male colleague. Let's just say it was the LFN phero cloud and not the curious curry incident ^_^

It's great you have some goodies headed your way! Atomic Mandarin was rated well, maybe it can pair with LFN if you're so inclined. And those Occos, always a good choice :heart708: . You know your stuff when it comes to layering so you'll get plenty of use from the white and gold. Based on your love for Occo Ambrosia, I recently bought a bottle from the Trades. Looking forward to using it :rolleyes:

Maroon: Geez, that is a bummer about the Oranzipan. Sounds like you had a good day regardless. My house smells like curry a lot so you would have fit right in here, lol! The name sounded good, but I've never sampled it. Did you see the new line of LPs for June? There is one called LPRouge that has LFM in it that sounds nice. I've never tried Marigold & Amaranth. What about Anthea? Do you have that one?

ComingUpRoses: Should have my OCCO Ambrosia very soon. Sounds yummy. I'm loving my OCCO White and Pink.