Stacy's Lilac Puff

Marshmallow

Vanilla Bean

Lilac

Grapefruit

Un Levitation Phero Blend

This is beautiful... soft Lilac delicately sweetened by the fluffy marshmallow and vanilla. The grapefruit is soft and almost a bit floral like a grapefruit blossom. The whole effect is a gently uplifting, positively charged fragrance, for me and those around me.

Sweet and pretty but not cloyingly so.

I feel Feminine and a little mysterious in this. The Levitation added to the intention of the scent. It is uplifting with out being "giddy". A very nice it feels good to be me element without going overboard into the a'nol "shinny" high.

I had cops added to 2 bottles. I have the coped version on one arm and the regular on the other arm. I'm glad to have both, the Copulins change the scent a bit ( It's a pretty good dose, lol) but in a happy sexy way.The positive, uplifting element of the scent prevent the cops from overwhelming the intent of the perfume. It's interesting the difference between Coped Levitation and LAM. LAM on me is a humming, high, sexy vibe. I'm all shiny, buzzy a'nol, with a big dash of sex when I wear it.

LEV. with cops is sexy but deeper connecting. I'm somewhere between LAM and BAM on a scale here. Something like "I feel good and i like to play.. but it feels natural to slow it down to happily connect..". A really nice bal between the two phero blends.

I'm so happy the mail was early today! I smell and feel great. :)

:purr: THANK YOU MARA! You really nailed it. XO

OH DAMN.. Luna or Halo I'm sorry, would one of you please move this to the proper thread. So sorry for the trouble.

Edited by StacyK

StacyK, this does sound lovely. I adore Lilacs, but alas I am cursed in that they and many other flowers turn into something awful on my skin. I envy people who can wear them well, but am happy for you. I LOVE Levitation, isn't it a beautiful feeling? Sounds like an incredible phero cocktail. I hope you enjoy it! :):perfume:

Thanks you guys. I love it. Maras lilac choice is fab. It stops at floral and does not pierce me in the head. Very femme. The mm and vanilla sweeten and fluff it up, make it a tad playful, but it's a grown up girl smell. That grapefruit, I'll wait for Mara to chime in on specifies but it's lovely i dont get citrus it's just a bloom smell blended to the lilac. I also get just a dash of a powdery edge, but its not a powdery scent. It must be the combo of notes. I really love it. :purr:

Edited by StacyK

• 2 months later...

Yesterday, I wore this scent to work. When I first put it on the lilac took over with the marshmallow and smelled a little plasticky. As it dried, the lilac softened as did the sweentess. The grapefruit blossom is barely noticeable, I think it just blends the notes together more seamlessly. The vanilla bean tones down the marshmallow some too. To me, it is a very girly scent... sweet, innocent, lovely, and even a little cozy/dreamy. Like a girl wearing a cream colored lace dress with a lilac-colored satin ribbon tie and blonde ringlets tumbling over lace-covered shoulders. The scent goes very well with levitation, nice job Stacy. I am extremely fond of marshmallow scents and this one did not disappoint.

I'm glad you liked it. The Lilac will soften with age. I mostly get vanilla-Marshmallow with a kiss of Lilac now. The grapefruit blossom is very light, like you said it blends in very well, it just gives the scent a little lift IMO. :)

Edited by StacyK