Suggestions Please

This weekend is DragonCon! For anyone who doesn't know, it's a big sci-fi convention, like ComicCon which is a bit more well-known. Anyway, I was thinking about wearing pheromones...I don't want to take alot with me, probably I'll limit it to one. I definitely don't want my CB, I'm using that one for my guy friend at work who pretty much loves it. I do have a little bit of gotcha left, as well as samples of LAM and BAM that aren't getting me much reaction from my guy at work. I don't know if any of these would be fun for hits at something as huge as DragonCon. What do you ladies think? Would one of those be good to use, or should I just go without? I do definitely have my eye on my friend at work, but I still wouldn't pass up the chance to meet someone new if the opportunity presented itself!

I would think that you would get a MUCH better reaction from LAM/BAM in a social setting, rather than a more reserved work setting.

Given how some guys tend to act at cons (and D*C is one of the most notorious for that kind of behavior), I'd say LAM! is probably safe enough.

Lol If you want to have some fun, LAM. Just be aware of your surroundings. It definitely is the good time phero.

Have Fun :)

Sounds like LAM is a winner! I can't wait to try it, it's honestly been pretty much ignored so far - I wore it out once without much result (but I was out shopping, so no big surprise, plus that's when I first got them and was SO afraid of OD that I barely put any on), so it's been pretty much pushed to the side.

What Beccah said. Plus maybe Open Windows ( beautiful stuff) and many people seem to love Topper although I have not tried it. YET. :smiley-signs136: But seriously, whatever you decide to go with, have an awesome time! :)

ZOMG! Try Topper! Open WIndows is also a great suggestion, if you have it.