Tyvey's Sweet Vanilla Plum

tyvey

Nommmmmm this is like a bigger-bodied nekomusume. Similar gooey plum and warm stickiness. Not getting a lot of brown sugar yet but I bet it emerges with aging and post travel. The amber is soft and subtle, not obvious as itself. Mmmm very nice for bedtime!!! Delicious...thank you Mara for my new lovelies!!!!

This is so wonderful...I'll just quote what I wrote to tyvey last night:

It is Miss Plum in the kitchen with a rolling pin.
It's a very sophisticated plum, sweet but with a complex undertone; I think it's the way the amber and bourbon vanilla mingle together. Miss Plum wears white gloves and a flowered hat to High Tea sort of thing. I don't sense the brown sugar either except maybe as part of the syrupy aspect of the plum, that richness underneath the fruit.

This scent reminds me Autumn for some reason. It's a sweet and syrupy plum and a bourbon vanilla that is rich. I'm not able to pick out the brown sugar either. It's probably giving me that "spiced" impression though, that's reminding me of the holidays.

• 2 months later...

Hmmm....no more reviews on this lovely? I'm thinking if getting it in a trade. I love the plum in Sugar Plum Fae(though it disappears.almost instantly on me), but I'm not a fan of Nekosume...might be the.sake that ruins it for me though.

How's the throw and staying power here?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rosebud! :D

I did end up getting this and it's delicious! Its a juicy,ripe, FRESH plum. Very sweet, in a natural way , but with a lil tick of tartness from the skin. I am an oddball in that I even get , when the oil is wet, a "fresh dew" or fresh "airy aquatic" note, as though the plum has just been washed. There's also a bit of singe kind of light spice going on, its not dominating at all, it just lends a sorta festive holiday vibe.

The creamy vanilla appears after about ten mins on my skin. Its rich, smoooooth and tasty. I don't tend to amp the brown sugar. Its settles into a yummy and comforting creamy plum scent, with a slight kick of spice.

Im glad I decided to take the chance on this. I'm enjoying it alot!