Yes, we are updating some labels...

Potion Master

As some have noticed, yes, I am working my way through older labels and updating them to fit the latest bottle sizes.

This week Sugared Honeycomb and Ail's Heart & Soul got their facelifts, and next I am working on some of the signature LPs. I'll post them as I does them. :)

AD-SugHoneycomb.jpg

AD-PUN-HeartSoul.jpg

I love Heart and Soul. So cute!

Can't wait to see the new labels. In fact, my daughter asked how did LPMP get the bottle labels last night. She's still busy admiring the lables of the Spell Potions 2013.

Is Teddy BB new?

.. and the big question will there be a special Levitation label ?

Edited by StacyK

• 1 month later...

Wait! What's Love Potion #3??? Also, Why, why, why, did I stock up on Red already!? I must have that new label! Seriously, I really love the new artwork.

If you want some new labels to relabel your old bottles, I am happy to send!

Most of our LP variant labels have been based on famed art nouveau artist Alphonse Mucha, and these are like modern digital Mucha pieces, so I couldn't resist. :)

The LP LAWYERS (ugh) have informed us that numbering all of our LPs helps fend off trademark attacks, so we went through our history and assigned each one a number that didn't already have one.

Love Potion #3 was released in 2003...long sold out. It was a matched set for both sexes and was the origin of the LP Purple scent we re-blended for Summer 2009.

If you want some new labels to relabel your old bottles, I am happy to send!

Most of our LP variant labels have been based on famed art nouveau artist Alphonse Mucha, and these are like modern digital Mucha pieces, so I couldn't resist. :)

The LP LAWYERS (ugh) have informed us that numbering all of our LPs helps fend off trademark attacks, so we went through our history and assigned each one a number that didn't already have one.

Love Potion #3 was released in 2003...long sold out. It was a matched set for both sexes and was the origin of the LP Purple scent we re-blended for Summer 2009.

Oooh, really? I'd love some new labels, I'll ask for them in my next order!

I didn't even see the numbers until Beccah's comment, thanks for explaining :)