Anti-Piggy

Dolly

Well, I got my box today, and am currently slathered in about 4 different samples....

The first one is anti-piggy......THANK YOU ladies for the full bottle of this one......it is very fresh and sweet....fruity, like apple and pear slices.....but with the peels on (they smell different than the peeled ones).......a little hint of fresh mint.....like chewing gum....I like this....now lets see if it helps me take off these 40+ pounds.....

OK, so today, when I took my shower, I washed off all my samples that were giving me a buzz.....

And, I applied a little dab of this to the back of each hand. When I would get the urge to go nibble, I would sniff, and surely enough, my craving seemed to subside. Maybe it is just the power of suggestion, I don't know......BUT I'm going to keep using it this week.....and since it is light, if I put it in an area where I don't usually wear my perfume (such as the backs of my hands), it shouldn't interfere with my scent of the day.....

When I smell Anti Piggy I'm reminded of those 'cigar shaped bubble gum', they came in pink, green, and yellow, it reminds me of the 'yellow' one (but I think that was banana flavored ??). but I like it.

liz :)

I got exactly the same impression. It smells like yummy fruity gum.

Here's my theory on why it might work: You know when people try to quit smoking and they tell you to keep a toothbrush in your mouth all day, so that you don't want to ruin the freshness of your mouth by smoking? I think it's psychologically the same kind of thing. It smells like gum, and if you're chewing gum, you're not eating. It keeps your mind diverted from thoughts of eating due to the sense memory of the scent. ??? Maybe?

I got exactly the same impression. It smells like yummy fruity gum.

Here's my theory on why it might work: You know when people try to quit smoking and they tell you to keep a toothbrush in your mouth all day, so that you don't want to ruin the freshness of your mouth by smoking? I think it's psychologically the same kind of thing. It smells like gum, and if you're chewing gum, you're not eating. It keeps your mind diverted from thoughts of eating due to the sense memory of the scent. ??? Maybe?

I think that may be true. I love this scent it actually made me happy and I remembered eating gum as a little kid " I dont chew gum anymore" but this smells wonderful. This is truly yummy though my sister loves it too its funny that we both like to wear the same thing she's 14 and Im 23 lol and we both love to smell like the color pink which this is exactly what the color smells like. Now hopefully it will melt of the pounds lol

This one is great! I get bright fruit and a hint of spearmint. It's a long scent, as far as at the beginning of the whiff you fet the fruity, and at the very end I get the spearmint, but it's subtle, not in your face. I really like this. It would be a great daytime scent just to throw on and smell fresh and yummy. I'll report on the weight loss stuff later!

• 4 months later...
So it's been a little while since this one came out. Anyone who bought it care to discuss how this may have affected their appetite and weightloss over a slightly longer term?

Well, I haven't used it in a while......BUT, whenever I am having a day where I am "mindlessly munching".....you know, not really hungry.....I can put a little swipe on the backs of my hands, sniff a couple of times, and I'm good to go.....

• 4 weeks later...

Wet, I smell apple and pear. It is yummy. After it dried down, the mint came out to play with an undertone of peach.

I have not had time to check out the effect, but I can see how it would work. If applied to the back of the hands, the mint will make you feel more alert and the fruit may make you less likely to notice mild hunger.

• 2 months later...

I tried this one before going to bed and i really like it. It is light mint with a sweet aroma almost like cotton candy but not too sweet. It is a definite wear again and is on the bottle list but i cannot order anymore - i have like 20 bottles coming already.

this is a love it, love it ^_^;)

• 2 weeks later...

I found a new great way to wear this. I rub a good size all over my hand and rub it through my wet hair. This smell last all day. I LOVE the green apple smell. By wearing it like this, not only do I get the benefits of its magickal properties, but my hair smells fantastic!!!!

I found a new great way to wear this. I rub a good size all over my hand and rub it through my wet hair. This smell last all day. I LOVE the green apple smell. By wearing it like this, not only do I get the benefits of its magickal properties, but my hair smells fantastic!!!!

Hmmmmmm......I might have to try that!

Ooh I am SOOO going to try this...Hmm I wonder what other scents this would be good with

Wearing Anti-Piggy in your hair makes it last ALL day. I have long hair, so the scent is always by my face. Now that I think about it, I haven't been eating as much since I started wearing this everyday. Score!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

So it's been a few years since this came out... can anyone say anything about whether it really does help control your appetite and help you lose weight? I just got this and I'd be interested to hear, even if the answer is no!

I still have a partial bottle.....this was really good for the appetite control for me. I rolled a bit on the backs of my hands, and when I would feel like I wanted to start munching, I would just take a couple big sniffs.......it is fresh and minty, kind of like chewing gum.....I really like it!

• 2 weeks later...

This is a lovely, clean, fresh green apple smell with a hint of mint that is just bright enough that you know it's there, but isn't overwhelming. I actually made an aromatherapy sachet for my car with this. I slathered a bunch of this on some cotton pads, as well as a little Winterberry Wonderland and some Shelly B's Bodacious Bomb, then tore up the cotton pads and put them in an organza bag. The bag is hanging from the rearview mirror in my car, and everytime I get in my car it smells fresh and clean and like apples. After being in my car for a bit I feel like I've breathed in some mint, because my mouth goes a bit tingly and fresh-feeling, like I've just had a very mild breath mint. I don't mind it at all, makes me feel clean and not so worried about having bad breath! Have received good comments from others on the smell too. It would be great if, as a bonus, I started snacking less, and being in the car maybe it will help discourage me from stopping at McDonalds!