Love it or List it?

Hi everyone!

I'm finding that I'm not crazy about my CB spray bottle that I recently bought. It just seems like I don't get the same effects as from the oil. To be fair, I've only tried it twice so far - the first time I did spray some on my clothes, which everyone said might throw things off because the pheros wouldn't meld with my skin correctly, so I tried it again with none on my clothes...again, really not many reactions from it. Most of the ladies here are advising me not to use so many cops at work, so I've really been going easy on the CB, but I get such a good reaction that I don't want to give it up altogether. So today, to experiment, I tried using my oil sample again, and got my same old AMAZING reaction from my guy friend - even better, I think I might have seen my first DIHL reaction EVER. But now I can't decide if I want to keep playing with the spray, or put it up on the trading post so that I can afford to buy a bottle in oil. Decisions!

I've had the same experience with several pheros. I loved the effects I got from Cougar Potion, so I got an UN Cougar spray. Definitely not the same results. That's why it's so important to experiment with strengths, application, etc... Maybe try it a few more times, but if you've found your "sweet spot" with the oil, I don't see any reason not to stick with that.

I have never heard of this and this may take some math, but do you think it is possible to dilute the strength of the spray on your own using either oil or alcohol?

I am assuming and correct me if I am wrong, that the oil is 333 and the spray is 1000 right?

Even if they are both 1000 perhaps there is some way that you can still add an oil or some kind of base to make it work. Not sure.

If this is unhelpful...disregard.

Edited by Honeycake

Isn't that funny? I loooove my UN Cougar oil but the spray is meh... On the other hand- my H&S and SS4W sprays are amazing. It's all about testing!

Agreed!

H & S Spray is amazing!!!!

Both my oil sample and my spray are scented. I assume that if I played around with it and tested it more, I may be able to find what works with the spray. But if I don't, then I've used more of the bottle that I could simply sell on the Trading Post. I'm still thinking about it, but leaning heavily towards putting my spray up for sale. How sad, it was my first full bottle, too!