Brand new ... Kinda!

Treispeace85

Welcome to the forum.

Prepare to have a blast with us! Were a fun bunch!! :D

Yes - haha - but more like a randy lot. :lol:

Welcome!! As a former lurker myself, I can say you will have a great time coming out of the shadows here. :D

:smilies-23596:

:Prepare to have a blast with us! Were a fun bunch!! :D

Yes - haha - but more like a randy lot. :lol:

A fun and definitely randy lot! :D You will become quite comfortable with your addicti...er, eh, I mean - new hobby soon enough! ^_~

Also I feel terrible I threw a huge tantrum to Mara and totally thought heather was out to get me all because an order didn't go through! I'm going to blame terrible pms and paranoia over maybe not receiving all my addicting goodies.:( it all got sorted out thanks to lps VERY patient ladies!! Please forgive me!

There is a very good reason Mara hired her... she is the nicest sweetest customer service oriented person ever, and I doubt she would purposely try and get you.. I'm sure it was PMS. Mara would never hire me to do what Heather does.. I have PMS myself and probably would have sent you a horse head in pink bubble wrap. You are forgiven by me for your PMS lol.

We are all very supportive and nice here I promise!

I bought BB SPECIFICALLY for "aunt flow"....but it IS excewllent for the workplace too and ESPECIALLY if you have to deal with a group of grown people who BEHAVE like children...I can see how that works for you LV! ^_~

a tad late... Hi Treispeace85 and Welcome !! :hi:

Edited by liz

Hi!!! I think I may be into all scents haha! I really love scents that blend the sweet foodie with a floral or a deeper resinous type scent. If any of that makes sense! :)

I'm big on the foodies myself. :) Lots of LP blends have that "sexy-foody" thing going on where the foody elements are blended with nonfoody things like florals, resins and musks. The July collection of all the Bond Girl-themed scents is a good example, like the way Katerina Suit (one of my favorites from that collection) mixes chocolate with leather, tobaccco and resins, but there are many, many more.

Yes I just got my first package and the scents are amazing! I'm a believer for sure I'll never buy department store rubbish again!!!

I'm big on the foodies myself. :) Lots of LP blends have that "sexy-foody" thing going on where the foody elements are blended with nonfoody things like florals, resins and musks. The July collection of all the Bond Girl-themed scents is a good example, like the way Katerina Suit (one of my favorites from that collection) mixes chocolate with leather, tobaccco and resins, but there are many, many more.

Also I feel terrible I threw a huge tantrum to Mara and totally thought heather was out to get me all because an order didn't go through!

They only thing the ladies around here are "out to get you" is as addicted to LPs as they are haha! And no one understands or is usually more forgiving about the occassional PMS outburst than the "girls 'round here". (That one is for you Tyvey lol!)

Haha oh yes they are wonderful, there was just a miscommunication ANSI got all over sensitive lmao. But it all worked out and now they will always have my business!

They only thing the ladies around here are "out to get you" is as addicted to LPs as they are haha! And no one understands or is usually more forgiving about the occassional PMS outburst than the "girls 'round here". (That one is for you Tyvey lol!)