How to speed up dry down !?

Hi Ladies ,

I usually apply any cops-fortified potions right after the shower , before i put on make-up and blow dry my hair. . I generally use a lollipop around my belly button and a little swipe under the girls ;).

I am always paranoid that some of the cops - usually in OCCO form- might stick to my clothes "unmelded " , so I developed a little trick.

Basically when I blow dry my hair , I blow dry my lollipop as well. It seems to work for me.

Has anyone else done this ? I hope I am not deluding myself that the smell evaporates faster , just because I can't smell myself !

My fear with a heated setting is that it would be speeding up diffusion and possibly breaking down the perfume a bit.

Exactly. I guess if I used cops/pheros every day then I'd try something like that, but to apply heat so soon...it evolves and melds with body heat, so I'd think you might damage its effectiveness if it had to heat up all at once like that.

I used to speed up dry-down by running around naked in the yard but the police asked me to stop. With a taser. :lol:

Do you guys use the cool setting? My fear with a heated setting is that it would be speeding up diffusion and possibly breaking down the perfume a bit.

... but to apply heat so soon...it evolves and melds with body heat, so I'd think you might damage its effectiveness if it had to heat up all at once like that.

Seriously though, I just let them dry down at air temperature for the above reasons.

Do you guys use the cool setting? My fear with a heated setting is that it would be speeding up diffusion and possibly breaking down the perfume a bit.

I use the regular heat setting , you're probably right about diffusion , but i figure its the body heat that makes it meld , so more heat = quicker and better ??? It never occurred to me to use the cool setting , I should try that as well.

Edited by fluffygirl12

I used to speed up dry-down by running around naked in the yard but the police asked me to stop. With a taser. :lol:

Seriously though, I just let them dry down at air temperature for the above reasons.

Mental picture .... haha ! Congrats to Mrs QG :)

Edited by fluffygirl12

I'm a smoosher. I put 'em on, and gently smooth the application points with my wrists, to sorta thin the layer that has to dry. Works like a charm for me. Rarely have to wait longer than 5 minutes to get dressed, except when it's really, really humid out.

I'm a smoosher. I put 'em on, and gently smooth the application points with my wrists, to sorta thin the layer that has to dry. Works like a charm for me. Rarely have to wait longer than 5 minutes to get dressed, except when it's really, really humid out.

I'm a smoosher, too... Smooshing is my usual thing, I only do the hair dryer once in a while... mostly because by the time I get to the hair drying part of my routine, the cops are already dried down, lol