NIGHT OF THE FAE

Dolly

AD-NightofFae_lg.jpg

Night of the Fae

As twilight draws itself like a blanket across the landscape, a wonderous transformation begins… Sparkling points of light emerge, and dance amongst the night blossoms, crisp leafy stalks, and yet to ripen fruits, casting a spell of wonder that none but the Night Owl may witness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one is intriguing......it smells almost SPARKLY.....that must be the fairy dust! On me it is a lovely mix of fruity, slightly floral, and lightly green.....and, as I said, I get a "sparkly" smell....this one would make a great summer scent.....would also be nice for younger girls too.....

This one made me so happy! It is a lovely scent, I agree with the "sparkly" description!! It is lively and high pitched and when they say unopened flowers it is so weird because that's exactly what you get! It dries down so nice on me, I tend to give everything a funk undertone, but this is amazing. I wore it today with "Intellectual Woman" to my attorney's office, and was told I smelled lovely, and I got respect too! I love this! Another full bottle purchase!

NOTF is definitely a magickal-feeling scent...it reminds me of the age where you still feel the presence of magic in the world... :) it's floral and fruity and somehow *fresh and new*feeling...sadly it didn't stay around that long, but it left a soft impression of an innocent time.

My eight year old boy says this one makes him smile. He says when he gets a whiff the smile comes before he has a chance to stop it!! It makes me happy too!

OMG that is the cutest thing I have heard in a long time!

• 10 months later...

BaBababaBaBa-bababa-bababa-BaBabumbumbumbum-dooleloolelooo-bumbumbum....ah, you get the idea? If I'm not a total classical music moron(and mannn, I may be)- it's the Dance (waltz? March?) of the Sugarplumb Fairy!!!

And this perfume, as our dear Katz mentioned really does smell like magic and childhood. Another bottle to capture a scent memory somehow, of another place in time, not even nessecarily on this plane...could be in our dreams.

Smelling this I hear the music I butcherd above, and I see the scene from Disneys 'Fantasia'. The colorful little fairys waking up from they're flower cup beds and shake the dew off. Then the proceed to make the flowers bloom and the leaves turn with thier touch, they skate across ponds and we watch pretty swirls of ice left in thier wake. They change the seasons and bring spring again then settle back to sleep in thier flower cup beds once more. All in one night-so, perhaps all over the world?

Yes, Night of the Fae smells of dew kissed new born flowers and fruits, young plants, grasses, fresh air, annnd MAGIC.

Again, we ask...how did our gals bottle magic? (and by magic I mean wonder, youth, and that "knowing" feeling..you know the one.) Well I guess you'd have to ask them.

But Night of the Fae is lovely and contains it. Out of all the LPs I've tried, it remains one of my very favorites to date. Wearing makes me happy, a ray of light through almost any gloom.

highly recommended.

Edited by cheeseburger79

BaBababaBaBa-bababa-bababa-BaBabumbumbumbum-dooleloolelooo-bumbumbum....ah, you get the idea? If I'm not a total classical music moron(and mannn, I may be)- it's the Dance (waltz? March?) of the Sugarplumb Fairy!!!

And this perfume, as our dear Katz mentioned really does smell like magic and childhood. Another bottle to capture a scent memory somehow, of another place in time, not even nessecarily on this plane...could be in our dreams.

Smelling this I hear the music I butcherd above, and I see the scene from Disneys 'Fantasia'. The colorful little fairys waking up from they're flower cup beds and shake the dew off. Then the proceed to make the flowers bloom and the leaves turn with thier touch, they skate across ponds and we watch pretty swirls of ice left in thier wake. They change the seasons and bring spring again then settle back to sleep in thier flower cup beds once more. All in one night-so, perhaps all over the world?

Yes, Night of the Fae smells of dew kissed new born flowers and fruits, young plants, grasses, fresh air, annnd MAGIC.

Again, we ask...how did our gals bottle magic? (and by magic I mean wonder, youth, and that "knowing" feeling..you know the one.) Well I guess you'd have to ask them.

But Night of the Fae is lovely and contains it. Out of all the LPs I've tried, it remains one of my very favorites to date. Wearing makes me happy, a ray of light through almost any gloom.

highly recommended.

My dear, you really have a wonderful way with words!! Thanks for your review - it makes me want to try this one!!

highly recommended.

Okay....How do you people learn to write about smells. I am so jealous. My descriptions are sweet,floral, spicy, vanilla, green. That pretty much sums it up for me. I really, really want to try this now. I love anything Fae. I would be perfectly happy living with fairies. (If I could take my family) Trees and fairies are two of my favorite things!

Okay....How do you people learn to write about smells.

It's all a matter of metaphor. Or at least that's what my professors used to say. :aola:

• 3 months later...

This one is so beautiful,The first time I tried it I got a smelly got to wear it twice,before I spilled it.I love the dewy floral scent of this fresh and springy.Real uplifting like cheezy said magic in a bottle Finally got a full bottle

• 1 year later...

Fresh and leafy, this is the kind of scent that makes me feel rejuvenated and ready to take on the day.

A great balance of floral, fruity and green, this is vibrant, innocent and youthful. Gorgeous!

• 2 weeks later...

My second grade class loves this.....

• 1 month later...

Ooh Night of the Fae.. so refreshing and tingly. I love it! I can smell some melons in there and some greens maybe. It's very sparkly and brings a smile to my face. I want to put on some Wonder Woman underoos and get wet on the Slip n Slide. This is a great fun summer scent to bring out the Inner Child in you and let go!

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I really don't like this one. It didn't come across as melons to me. It smells like cucumber and somewhat along the same line as Cupidity. Maybe because of that, it kind of made me dislike it immediately.

• 1 year later...

I have had a sniffie of this for-frickin-ever!

This does remind me a bit of Cupidity as well, but not as watery. It's like the precursor to Summer Belle but more green, I suppose. There's something in it which is a bit too piercing for me, though.

• 4 years later...

It's more fruity than green

Based on descriptions, this just might be a present for my fairly serious 8 year old daughter!

Never hurts to ask for a rebrew. Or a Private Edition that is similar.

OOOHH...My second graders love when I wear Night of the Fae.

OOOHH...My second graders love when I wear Night of the Fae.

yeah! My daughter is in 3rd grade and love to play with scents, and she has her own collection of EO's. This will be her first personal perfume.