New Releases for OCTOBER 2013

I'm brain dead you guys- what would Flying Potion enhanced with Levitation be?

Is that a like the scent Levitation with ANOL?

No it's the new Levitation Potion phero blend, Open Windows with extra DHEAS.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang!! Everytime I think I finally have my first order ready to submit? MORE incredible selections

are released ... and have to re-do!!

Yeah, I know, right!?!? Welcome to the forum & I'm loving that avi ;)

Whoop, whoop can't wait to test the new Flying Potion. So is Levitation available as a stand alone now, no Mad Scientist option necessary?

I almost want to cry because something tells me this is probably full set worthy. :Emoticons04284:

I STILL didn't get it - even with the picture...I googled it and there was your picture - oddly enough - under tara n tula...hmmm....except google put it all in one word....I would have NEVER gotten it on my own...like as in never ...ever...ever.....would'a put that together....

Edited by NuTrix

I STILL didn't get it - even with the picture...I googled it and there was your picture - oddly enough - under tara n tula...hmmm....except google put it all in one word....I would have NEVER gotten it on my own...like as in never ...ever...ever.....would'a put that together....

That was one of the few I have gotten - but probably because they were all over in one of the places in the SW where I lived for a while. Some of the guys I worked with would catch them and bring them inside for part of the day. The bigger ones were about the size of your palm. They would crawl all over you and I never saw anyone get bitten. If someone brought one in, people would try to catch something for it to eat. At least we were polite and offered it a snack haha!

Yeah, I was thinking that whomever didn't get it hasn't lived with tarantulas. Nice pic Invi! I like watching tarantulas walk when they're just strolling around. They look like they're thinking "I'll put this foot here...now I'll put that foot there...and oh! Maybe this other foot over here..." you know? Back in the Pleistocene era, my boyfriend and I herded one slowly out of the street near my house so it wouldn't get squooshed. I've never held one, though.

:flea3: Hey luna! Any hints yet...? Wait. She hasn't been in here since yesterday. Must be scribin'! :w00t:

Okay. Anyone think Tombstone Tart is a berry scent? Or apple tart, or cherry, maybe?

And Tara n Tula seems like it should be chocolatey...

Edited by ElizabethOSP

You are not alone. It went over my head and flew on by until I read just now. Isn't there a face plant smiley around here somewhere? LOL

Elizabeth, I think you may be right. I have never lived around them at all so it's not something I would think of. I was thinking it was a cool picture of Tara n Tula!!

LOL!

I was looking at invi's pic, thinking - seriously - it must have something to do with a species of spider that looks like the pic...awe - cute, fuzzy, neat colors...google...see pic for tara.n.tula...D'OH! Um. Duh. Yeah. I was like that.

:Emoticons04269: Sad -but true...

I was trying to sit here and think of what notes might be in each and for some reason The Wizard of Oz keeps popping in my head. Nip of Autumn could be for the Scarecrow. Tombstone Tart and Flying Potion for the Wicked Witch, Fang - the Cowardly Lion, Apparition for Dorothy, Tara n' Tula would be members of the Lullaby League. Not sure about the Tin Man unless he was melted down and turned into a cauldron. Mara already has an Emerald City scent.

I think it's time for me to go to bed. I'm becoming LP delusional.

I was trying to sit here and think of what notes might be in each and for some reason The Wizard of Oz keeps popping in my head. Nip of Autumn could be for the Scarecrow. Tombstone Tart and Flying Potion for the Wicked Witch, Fang - the Cowardly Lion, Apparition for Dorothy, Tara n' Tula would be members of the Lullaby League. Not sure about the Tin Man unless he was melted down and turned into a cauldron. Mara already has an Emerald City scent.

I think it's time for me to go to bed. I'm becoming LP delusional.

LLOLOL!! Acid flashback?! I love the Tin Man melted down into a cauldron...

Mara already has an Emerald City scent.

That month (March) had an Oz trilogy: Emerald City, Wicked, and Ruby Red. So she's already done that, in a manner of speaking.

Halloween is always the theme for October.

I'm right there with you, I didn't get it either....

That month (March) had an Oz trilogy: Emerald City, Wicked, and Ruby Red. So she's already done that, in a manner of speaking.

Halloween is always the theme for October.

I don't know why Oz came to mind. I wasn't figuring that was a theme. It was just funny in my tired head. Like MDC said, I might be trippin - not from acid but probably continual lack of sleep. Or maybe I need to watch it. Personally, I'm still kind of hoping for a hot buttered rum scent in the future. :D

LLOLOL!! Acid flashback?! I love the Tin Man melted down into a cauldron...

LOL OMG Shhhh don't even say that out loud

I didn't get the TnT either I thought it was a magic trick or something where she was sewn in half

Okay Apparition - very very scary label, the doll looks like a hooded satanist and those demon things are fucking scary,