New Releases for OCTOBER 2013

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been wanting a Flying Potion since I got here based on all of the hype and admiration that I have read about this one... I so agree this one for sure will fly

Me too DD!!! Our time has come... I'm ready. :D

Quick Question, will the phero that Flying Potion is enhanced with "Levitation" be with Open Windows and and extra splash of DHEAS?

:huh: Oh yeah, that's right...Levetation was a phero enhanced perfume with OW & DHEAS..it was never an unscented blend....

I REALLY like OW A LOT! It's my favorite topper ...next to Topper :lol: I'm excited to try it! (Flying Potion I mean...AND the OW/DHEAS blend)

:huh: Oh yeah, that's right...Levetation was a phero enhanced perfume with OW & DHEAS..it was never an unscented blend....

It is now, but known as Levitation Potion.

DD - yes.

It is now, but known as Levitation Potion.

Ah - gotcha! Thanks!

The new releases are UP! :D

(Thank you, Luna!!!!!!!!)

Just a few things you *need* to be aware of.....

* On the Moggie label...the original stuffed cat head looked really stupid, so Loki consented to a rare photo sesh and his handsome visage replaced weird stuffed cat head. :lol:

* Apparition needs to be shaken. There's a reminder on the label.

* Flying Potion samples will be in regular 2ml Trial Vials, while the full bottles are 1 oz sprays.

* A portion of all proceeds from this month's sales will go to Children of the Night. We welcome you to join us in donating to this worthy charity, but if you buy something, you already are donating. Here's a link: http://www.childrenofthenight.org/

Thanks, and Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!

It refers to the extraction process of the oil - there's a few different scents which are created the same way. They all have a really intense quality of fragrance.

It refers to the extraction process of the oil - there's a few different scents which are created the same way. They all have a really intense quality of fragrance.

Oh DUH! I knew this already. I'm hung-over today. My brain is not computing things properly! :lol: Thanks Luna.

I really like the description of Fang - 'cause we all know who has the wood ... lol.

Thank you muchly! :D:wub:

The labels are so cute I thought a more whimsical direction would be appropriate overall.

With FANG! Mara just thought the name would be something boyishly fun to go with the label but with the description I decided to poke a bit of fun at vampire mania, plus it IS wood, so there ya go. I expect I'll go wild over that one and want to slather myself and the Quincebeast immediately.

I couldn't wait I had to order full bottles of Loki and Flying Potion. FP doesn't smell like anything on me, but I love the pheros, hopefully this version won't fly off my skin..

I might go for a third bottle of Loki's potion, I remember I severely regret trading Cat's Eye one year... I cried for days and of course it sold out.. so no taking chances this year.

Thank you muchly! :D:wub:

The labels are so cute I thought a more whimsical direction would be appropriate overall.

With FANG! Mara just thought the name would be something boyishly fun to go with the label but with the description I decided to poke a bit of fun at vampire mania, plus it IS wood, so there ya go. I expect I'll go wild over that one and want to slather myself and the Quincebeast immediately.

Haha - you are mucho welcome! I always like Mara's woodsy scents so much I might do a "first" and order a FB without trying a sample first!

I couldn't wait I had to order full bottles of Loki and Flying Potion. FP doesn't smell like anything on me, but I love the pheros, hopefully this version won't fly off my skin..

I might go for a third bottle of Loki's potion, I remember I severely regret trading Cat's Eye one year... I cried for days and of course it sold out.. so no taking chances this year.

Which bottle is named Loki? I'm feeling dumb and confused.

I couldn't wait I had to order full bottles of Loki and Flying Potion. FP doesn't smell like anything on me, but I love the pheros, hopefully this version won't fly off my skin.. I might go for a third bottle of Loki's potion, I remember I severely regret trading Cat's Eye one year... I cried for days and of course it sold out.. so no taking chances this year.

I'm afraid of the Moggie notes.... Should i??

Get a sample and see if you like it. Which is what I usually do.

It's kind of like a more intense version of OCCO SLF, so if you've tried that one, or the original Cat's Eye, then you'll probably like it. But it's from that SLF family of honey-amber-musk scents.

Ooooo...scribbling down my first new thing learned today! That's crazy cool! CO2 Butter!!!!!!!!! :hubbahubba:

So...Flying Potion question...I have a sample of Levitation, which is a fragrance phero-enhanced with Open Windows and extra DHEAS. So FP is a different scent with the same phero-blend that's being called Levitation, right? So same phero, different fragrance? Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong because I'm about to just blow my entire carefully-planned order for October and go for Flying Potion full bottle...

Yes. There was such a good response to the phero combo of Open Windows & DHEAS when the scent Levitation came out, that Mara has decided to offer the Open Windows/DHEAS blend as an UNscented blend called Levitation, after the scent it first appeared in. So this new thing is the Flying Potion scent with Levitation phero blend (OW/DHEAS). You're good to go! :)

Thank you - I'd seen that note before, from other etailers, and never really knew what it was...

* A portion of all proceeds from this month's sales will go to Children of the Night. We welcome you to join us in donating to this worthy charity, but if you buy something, you already are donating. Here's a link: http://www.childrenofthenight.org/

Thanks, and Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!

:kisses:<---Oh and for the charity donation...

Well they say timing is everything huh :) Mara the vintage labels are perfection and Luna Chick,as always,I enjoyed your scribing...a needful thing :abfx: ...Apparition,"and a charred marshmallow is the ultimate sugar rush!,"well that explains a lot I charred a lot of MM over the years :lol: Tara & Tula Araneae...Cauldron Cake and Pumpkin Souffle at the All-Night Bakery,ohh just drool.