New Releases for OCTOBER 2013

:D

Been missin' ya, Calii Sunshine!

The All-Night Bakery made its first appearance in the description for Lost Highway and I've always liked the idea of a spooky bakery, heh.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Been missin' ya, Calii Sunshine!

The All-Night Bakery made its first appearance in the description for Lost Highway and I've always liked the idea of a spooky bakery, heh.

I wish I lived near an all night bakery. :heart:

Hum Dream business to have in a busy town.

YES Welcome back Calii! Have you new hardware? I mean, PC-wise? :say66:

Heh...well the old ware has remained hard,so far :666: but yeah I have a tiny laptop...I mention it over in the daily thread so as not to take away from the N/R's...ohhh I have missed you all!

my software never has bugs...It just develops random features.

Heh...well the old ware has remained hard,so far :666: but yeah I have a tiny laptop...I mention it over in the daily thread so as not to take away from the N/R's...ohhh I have missed you all!

my software never has bugs...It just develops random features.

:burning-heart: CALII CALII CALII CALII CALII!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got back at the right time, Woman. Aren't the Halloweens wondrous?!?

And lookie who grew out from under some catnip! Golden Crown Beard? Wild Chickory? I've had a couple of these show up in pots after overwintering, and they're in spots where I planted your seeds! :w00t:

GoldenCrownBeardCLOSE_zps30b70f2e.jpg

LOL...you nut...yes that is a Crownbeard :)...and yes the Halloween Treats are Amazing,gave me the incentive I needed to try harder to get back here !!!! ...no one does it like LPMP :cat690:

And we missed you too! Welcome back!

Super Caliiii!! So good to see you back!!! Pull up your checkbook and sit a spell!

I love the organza baggie the samples are in this month!!! Got my order today. Waiting to see if they settle over the next couple days from "travel shock" before I review. I haven't bought the last few monthly samplers so this was a real treat for me!

Are not those beaded organza bags the best ever??? My past two orders have been tucked inside them, and they add so much to the LPMP experience. Finally, a bag that does justice to the products inside!

I've started a collection of them myself! They will be great to use in re-gifting pretty trinkets for the holidays, a very good idea and nice bonus to LP's.

I've been saving the non-beaded ones to use in my garden, for seed saving. Dorky, I know. But they're great! Once a plant starts to go to seed, you just enclose the seed head or pod inside the bag and let it go to town! :)

I have to find a use for the pretty beaded ones...

I've been saving the non-beaded ones to use in my garden, for seed saving. Dorky, I know. But they're great! Once a plant starts to go to seed, you just enclose the seed head or pod inside the bag and let it go to town! :)

I have to find a use for the pretty beaded ones...

That's awesome, Eggers! VERY efficient way to save seeds!!! I need to try that.

~I'll bet it makes your plants look quite fashionable as well. B)

Hi everyone! I have been away for a bit, but it is now officially Halloween/Samhain and I thought it would be a *perfect* time to drop in, say hi and send hugs to all, wish you a very happy blessed Halloween/Samhain and check out Mara's latest temptations. WHAT a yummy looking collection Mara and the labels do rock! I am loving Loki's pic on the Moggie label!! ;) *Nice* job! And I am sooooo tempted! :pumpkin2::purr:

Hi Rose! Good to see you back

Thanks Halo! Great to be back! :)

Welcome back! The scents are really good this month if you haven't tried them....nudge, nudge!

Thanks BB! I have already succumbed to the wicked goodness! ;)

Happy Halloween Rose, 2 of my fave lp's ever were in this months sampler, Moggie and Flying Potion not to mention a few others that were very seasonal and highly favored and I'm not a big Halloween fiend.

Happy halloween to you too Cherise! I reserved a bottle of Moggie already ;) How could I NOT?!