kino pheromone products

Guest hankypanky2

Just what I was about to say, Luna....KINO is referring to the PUA world, and I don't think many of us here subscribe to that type of scenario.....

Ah, words from the "Pick-up Artist" world.

IOI = indicator of interest

From About.com:

"The word kino is short for kinesthetic approach, meaning physical touch with the intention of getting to know someone better. A commonly referred to word in the pickup artist world, kino usually refers to the act of touching someone in a non-threatening manner in order to build trust to eventually have sex with them. Kino can involve subtle touches such as brushing up against one's arm, holding hands, or stroking someone's hair."

I would be very careful in this forum as there are definitely more female posters than men, and this is not like most of the other male-dominated phero forums.

Ok, I understand now! Well, there's no harm in going after some fun, care-free sex. There are plenty of women interested in the same thing. I think the key to getting women to initiate physical contact with you, would be to wear an oil based fragrance that smells REALLY good. If you try something in the foody realm for men, this will be more likely to occur because you'll smell good & different & she'll want to lean in close to get a whiff of you.