• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AD-PE-InnaGDV.jpg

Inna's Gadda da Vita

9 bottles available - Master Version

8 bottles available - Lemon Variant

Here's Inna's original notes to me:

I want it to be a sexy and seductive black tea/vanilla/smoke scent. Kinda bold dominatrix type of seduction, both feminine and strong/dangerous.

BLACK TEA (Strong and bold one, could be even bitter)

SMOKE (I adore the smoke note in Voracious, so I was thinking of something like that.)

VANILLA (Again, similar to Voracious, but more of it. I love vanilla.)

BURNT BROWN SUGAR as a fourth note to make it extra sexy and not overly sweet at the same time.
I love this idea - it really does have a "dominatrix" kind of vibe and would team fabulously with the Leather phero blend. It starts out with the tea and smoke forward, bold and a little bitter, and then as it wears on the skin it gets softer and softer with the vanilla and burnt sugar notes coming out...in the end it's like the calm after a storm. It's an interesting blend....you must try it on the skin to get the effect.
I prepared my first brew of it using a beautiful, exotic dark tea oil - or that's what it seemed in the bottle. Once I had diluted it and added it to the other ingredients, it exploded with lemon/bergamot on top. This smelled nice, but it was not what Inna asked for, so I started over again using a different tea note. Thus, the two variations.
So, Inna, I sent you the "Master Version" bottles as requested, but also sent you an additional bottle of the lemony one too. They both have the same label, but I added a sticker to the cap of the other marked LEMON. That's what I shall do with the others as well, folks.

AD-PE-LindeeMLC.jpg

Lindee's My Little Cupcake

4 bottles available

AD-PE-LindeeRC.jpg

Lindee's Retro Cupcake

5 bottles available

Lindee's two cupcake blends: The first one is her idea of recreating the aroma of those scented plastic dolls from years ago, so for the first, I included a couple of drops of plasticy novelty notes to make it smell authentic, with lots of French Vanilla which can also come off a little plasticy to some people. After Lindee received this, she asked for a second blend, one that would seem like the cupcake the doll was based upon. So, for the second blend, no novelty notes, but still the French Vanilla, and some additional pink frosting. What it ended up smelling like to me was those Sara Lee frozen cupcakes that they used to sell in the supermarket in the 1970's. They tasted delicious, but I'm sure there was nary a natural ingredient in them. They had that space-aged, pre-fab quality to them....thus the name, Retro Cupcake.

I love this idea - it really does have a "dominatrix" kind of vibe and would team fabulously with the Leather phero blend. It starts out with the tea and smoke forward, bold and a little bitter, and then as it wears on the skin it gets softer and softer with the vanilla and burnt sugar notes coming out...in the end it's like the calm after a storm. It's an interesting blend....you must try it on the skin to get the effect.

I prepared my first brew of it using a beautiful, exotic dark tea oil - or that's what it seemed in the bottle. Once I had diluted it and added it to the other ingredients, it exploded with lemon/bergamot on top. This smelled nice, but it was not what Inna asked for, so I started over again using a different tea note. Thus, the two variations.
So, Inna, I sent you the "Master Version" bottles as requested, but also sent you an additional bottle of the lemony one too. They both have the same label, but I added a sticker to the cap of the other marked LEMON. That's what I shall do with the others as well, folks.

Thank you Mara so much! That sounds just perfect! I feel that this one will become my signature night time scent.

And also thank you for your wonderful generosity and sending me that lemon variant as well!

:Emoticons04235:

Edited by Fleur

AD-PE-MelodieSF.jpg

Melodie's Spicy Floral

3 bottles available

Melodie wanted a spicy floral as we have been discussing on the forum, based around Carnation, Cassia and Pepper. She asked me to use my judgement about an additional flower, but what I did instead is use three different varieties of Carnation. One, that peppery scent we know and love, a second softer romantic variety, and then a more intense woody Carnation essential oil. The three combined give it a rounded, warm feel, and no other flowers were needed. The cassia essential oil is prominent, but not candy-like, more natural. And it's finished with black pepper essential oil. The result is feminine in a strong and confident way, and spicy sexy.

AD-PE-MelodieRN.jpg

Melodie's Romantic Nights

No bottles available, sorry.

The reason there are no bottles of the above available, is because it is SOOOOO FREAKIN' GOOD that I decided to use Melodie's recipe for a monthly release next month for Pheromas. So, Melodie, you will receive an additional bottle of your creation next month, phero enhanced, and with a different label, but all shall know of your genius - the listing will credit you as the scent's creator. Thank you for sharing your most excellent recipe!

AD-PE-MelodieLoB.jpg

Melodie's Lightness of Being

8 bottles available

Beautiful, light and elevating...gorgeously feminine, featuring a blend of orchids and pink grapefruits as the main focus, with warm vanilla bean in the base.

(Just wanted to note that while Melodie asked for the Levitation phero blend in one of her bottles, I did not add it to the master bottle.)

I PREDICT MELODIE'S ROMANTIC NIGHTS WILL BE BOOSTED WITH...LESSEE...LFM, FOR PHEROMAS!

where is lesreveurs anyway? does she even know how beloved her neologism is? someone should write carols.

AD-PE-LisaLL.jpg

Lisa's Lady Lavender

4 bottles available

Lisa loves wearing her lavender essential oil, but she's sad about how fast it burns off her skin. She called me about this issue and I told her that i could make a lavender scent for her that lasts, by adding a whole bunch of different lavenders with differing qualities together, and adding some sticky amber to the base. So that's what I did - a bouquet of lavenders from all of the globe - French, Tasmanian, Indian, American, etc. Some are light and clear, some are thicker and more resinous/attar-like. She also wanted to keep the camphor quality to a minimum, so I brewed with that in mind as well. It came out gorgeous. Jessica's eyes rolled back into her head when she smelled it. If you are a lavender fan, I tell ya, this blend is hard to beat.

(Again, I have to run off to an appointment and won't be back for several hours. I am really sorry to be stretching out this process and making it so long and painful!!! I will write more when I return this afternoon.)

where is lesreveurs anyway? does she even know how beloved her neologism is? someone should write carols.

Oh it was her? I wish I was better at writing lyrics, but it's not really in my skill set, lol.

I PREDICT MELODIE'S ROMANTIC NIGHTS WILL BE BOOSTED WITH...LESSEE...LFM, FOR PHEROMAS!

OMG PHEROMAS! CANNOT WAIT.

I had to look at neologism because I thought it was something to do with the head.

I didn't know it was les that coined that. Brilliant!

Fleur! I keep meaning to hop on here and say: congratulations on your first PE, and wow, it sounds AMAZING! Not sure if my budget is going to allow any more LP purchases this month (stupid bills!) but this is awfully tempting. And so cool to have seen the idea tossed around on the Potions thread and now emerging as a real thing!

Thanks BlackCat! I think what really helped me to gain the courage and to order a PE based on my crazy ideas is the encouragement and support from lovely forum members here. I am dying to test it myself, as Mara's description is just perfect.

Yes, it's amazin' how, um, colorful my vocabulary has become since hanging around here. :chimp83:

No. If people have requested an item, Mara will go in order of post in the thread to determine who gets what until everything is spoken for.

The reason there are no bottles of the above available, is because it is SOOOOO FREAKIN' GOOD that I decided to use Melodie's recipe for a monthly release next month for Pheromas. So, Melodie, you will receive an additional bottle of your creation next month, phero enhanced, and with a different label, but all shall know of your genius - the listing will credit you as the scent's creator. Thank you for sharing your most excellent recipe!
I AM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY ABOUT THIS!!!! THIS IS THE ONE I WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD FOR A MINUTE.....................................

AD-PE-TanalizingTJ.jpg

Tantalizing TJ

3 bottles available

I think TJ is a forum member, but has rarely posted. Her blend consists of dry, warm vanillas, not foody, with white patchouli and white amber in the base, and a few drops of Bergamot EO on top. The bergamot is very light and fleeting, the blend as a whole is on the sexy sophisticated side. This is a recipe that is reminiscent of commercial perfumes...dry, wispy and elegant.

AD-PE-VictoriaFlamango.jpg

Victoria's Flamango

5 bottles available

Victoria's Floridian Flamingos, represented by a blend of hibiscus and mango, a dash of maraschino cherry, smooth Egyptian musk in the base and one little dot of grapefruit on top, just to bring out the brightness of the mango.

AD-PE-VictoriaButtercreamRose.jpg

Victoria's Buttercream Rose

(Hearts gets to reserve what she wants first, per agreement with Victoria)

6 bottles available

I know everyone wants Le Fleur Cremuese, but I must remind again, that I did not brew that one (former employee Danna did), I have no sample, and no recipe to go on. I only had the original listing as a guide, and I have no doubt that this will be different. Saying that, it's gorgeous in it's own right. I used an assortment of 5 different light and fresh rose oils, then layered on the buttercreams and vanilla. From what little I can remember of the old LFC, I think this one might come off as a little fresher and brighter. It's a youthful and lovely blend.

AD-PE-EraKML.jpg

Kaveri's Mother Lakshmi

1 bottles available

Isn't this image just stunning? What a beautiful woman, and such a wonderful tribute. A base of smooth white musk, over which are layered a combination of 4 lavender and 2 lotus varieties. A drop of amber in the base, and drops of cardamom and chai to spice it up just a tad.

Ok, now, before I go through the previous pages and assign bottles to people, I need to ask about previous reservations. I have bottles here set aside for people from past months, and I am entirely confused and need your help figuring it all out. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think in some cases, I put the bottles aside and then when the payment came in, different bottles were grabbed and sent out. So, some of you may have already received your bottles, and I can release what is being held for you. I think in other cases, people never got around to asking for an invoice or the reservation may have been forgotten.

Let me tell you what I have here......

* I have an invoice for MissDarlynCherie for a bottle of Lady V's Sweet Little Pussycat.

* I have an invoice for July Girl for a bottle of Lady V's Sweet Little Pussycat, and a bottle of Ann's Brown Sugar Black Amber.

* I have bag set aside for StacyK with a bottle of Rebecca's Moon Sugar and a bottle of Rebecca's Hot Milk & Honey.

* I have a bag set aside for Lady V with a bottle each of Rebecca's Moon Sugar, Hot Milk & Honey, and Dominance in Pink.

In inventory, I have a few things that I know must have been reserved, but I am not sure who they were pledged to...

* 1 bottle of Stacy's Lilac Puff - who was that meant for? This was the only bottle available and someone was excited about it...so why is it still here? Help!

* 1 bottle of Melissa's Butterfly Bait

* 1 bottle of Lina's Summer Slurp

Additionally, I have a few more in inventory either because they have not been reserved or the person cancelled their reservation, so the following are also available....

* 3 bottles of Rebecca's Dominance in Pink

* 1 bottle of Rebecca's Moon Sugar

* 2 bottles of Lina's Autumn Leaves (1 for Katz)

* 15 bottles of Lina's Candied Violet Fluff

* 2 bottles of Charlene's Blackberry Jasmine

* 1 bottle of Lindee's Almost One of the Boys

* 1 bottle of Melissa's Creamy Iris

* 1 bottle of Melissa's Creamy Iris with Copulins

* 2 bottles of LadyV's Black Panther

* 1 bottle of Ann's Brown Sugar Black Amber

Your assistance is much appreciated!!! I will now get on to figuring the reservations for the new ones. Thanks everyone! xoxoxox

:heart: Gods, that's WONDERFUL! I was wondering who she was. VexedGlory, when was that pic taken? When did your grandmother come to California to go to college, and which one? I'd love to hear more about her! :)

I hope you create a thread so you can tell your stories :) I like the notes you included :) I hope it's as awesome as you envisioned it. I like to stalk anything with cardamom in it, but won't be buying anything for awhile :)

Elizabeth and MissHazel, I didn't want you to think I was ignoring what you said. I will totally create a thread for everyone to share family stories! I was thinking of even making some of mine into a book one day, as my family always has crazy things happen to its members.

AD-PE-EraKML.jpg

Kaveri's Mother Lakshmi

1 bottles available

Isn't this image just stunning? What a beautiful woman, and such a wonderful tribute. A base of smooth white musk, over which are layered a combination of 4 lavender and 2 lotus varieties. A drop of amber in the base, and drops of cardamom and chai to spice it up just a tad.

Mara, I just wanted to say thank you again and again. I only wish I had the money to spring for, like, everyone I know and everyone on the boards to get bottles and share the loveliness. It's such a beautiful scent. :-D

OK, so, as usual, I am going in order of expressed interest in the thread, listing the names in first come first served order. If you no longer want one since the descriptions have been posted just let me know to remove your name. The names with question marks are the ones that asked earlier but did not confirm later.

AD-PE-InnaGDV.jpg

Inna's Gadda da Vita

9 bottles available - Master Version

(Anon2F,

8 bottles available - Lemon Variant

Here's Inna's original notes to me:

I want it to be a sexy and seductive black tea/vanilla/smoke scent. Kinda bold dominatrix type of seduction, both feminine and strong/dangerous.

BLACK TEA (Strong and bold one, could be even bitter)

SMOKE (I adore the smoke note in Voracious, so I was thinking of something like that.)

VANILLA (Again, similar to Voracious, but more of it. I love vanilla.)

BURNT BROWN SUGAR as a fourth note to make it extra sexy and not overly sweet at the same time.

AD-PE-VictoriaFlamango.jpg

Victoria's Flamango

5 bottles available

(Dolphin Dolls?, Hearts, Luna, LadyV

Victoria's Floridian Flamingos, represented by a blend of hibiscus and mango, a dash of maraschino cherry, smooth Egyptian musk in the base and one little dot of grapefruit on top, just to bring out the brightness of the mango.

AD-PE-VictoriaButtercreamRose.jpg

Victoria's Buttercream Rose

(Hearts gets to reserve what she wants first, per agreement with Victoria)

6 bottles available

(Hearts x2, LadyV, Molly, LazyCat, Fleur - alternates: Chitown, ElizOSP,

I know everyone wants Le Fleur Cremuese, but I must remind again, that I did not brew that one (former employee Danna did), I have no sample, and no recipe to go on. I only had the original listing as a guide, and I have no doubt that this will be different. Saying that, it's gorgeous in it's own right. I used an assortment of 5 different light and fresh rose oils, then layered on the buttercreams and vanilla. From what little I can remember of the old LFC, I think this one might come off as a little fresher and brighter. It's a youthful and lovely blend.

AD-PE-TanalizingTJ.jpg

Tantalizing TJ

3 bottles available

I think TJ is a forum member, but has rarely posted. Her blend consists of dry, warm vanillas, not foody, with white patchouli and white amber in the base, and a few drops of Bergamot EO on top. The bergamot is very light and fleeting, the blend as a whole is on the sexy sophisticated side. This is a recipe that is reminiscent of commercial perfumes...dry, wispy and elegant.

AD-PE-MelodieSF.jpg

Melodie's Spicy Floral

3 bottles available

(StacyK?,

Melodie wanted a spicy floral as we have been discussing on the forum, based around Carnation, Cassia and Pepper. She asked me to use my judgement about an additional flower, but what I did instead is use three different varieties of Carnation. One, that peppery scent we know and love, a second softer romantic variety, and then a more intense woody Carnation essential oil. The three combined give it a rounded, warm feel, and no other flowers were needed. The cassia essential oil is prominent, but not candy-like, more natural. And it's finished with black pepper essential oil. The result is feminine in a strong and confident way, and spicy sexy.

AD-PE-MelodieLoB.jpg

Melodie's Lightness of Being

8 bottles available

(Dolphin Dolls, Fleur, Lazy Cat, BlueBear, Chitown x 2, cchristys, JustDucky - alternates: LadyV

Beautiful, light and elevating...gorgeously feminine, featuring a blend of orchids and pink grapefruits as the main focus, with warm vanilla bean in the base.

(Just wanted to note that while Melodie asked for the Levitation phero blend in one of her bottles, I did not add it to the master bottle.)

AD-PE-LisaLL.jpg

Lisa's Lady Lavender

4 bottles available

(Chitown, Anon2F, Halo, StacyK - alternates: LadyV, ElizOSP

Lisa loves wearing her lavender essential oil, but she's sad about how fast it burns off her skin. She called me about this issue and I told her that i could make a lavender scent for her that lasts, by adding a whole bunch of different lavenders with differing qualities together, and adding some sticky amber to the base. So that's what I did - a bouquet of lavenders from all of the globe - French, Tasmanian, Indian, American, etc. Some are light and clear, some are thicker and more resinous/attar-like. She also wanted to keep the camphor quality to a minimum, so I brewed with that in mind as well. It came out gorgeous. Jessica's eyes rolled back into her head when she smelled it. If you are a lavender fan, I tell ya, this blend is hard to beat.

AD-PE-LindeeMLC.jpg

Lindee's My Little Cupcake

4 bottles available

(MrsChrissyRez, LadyV, Hearts, Invidiana)

AD-PE-LindeeRC.jpg

Lindee's Retro Cupcake

5 bottles available

(MrsChrissyRez, LadyV, Hearts, Invidiana, Gale - alternates: Celrynnya,

Lindee's two cupcake blends: The first one is her idea of recreating the aroma of those scented plastic dolls from years ago, so for the first, I included a couple of drops of plasticy novelty notes to make it smell authentic, with lots of French Vanilla which can also come off a little plasticy to some people. After Lindee received this, she asked for a second blend, one that would seem like the cupcake the doll was based upon. So, for the second blend, no novelty notes, but still the French Vanilla, and some additional pink frosting. What it ended up smelling like to me was those Sara Lee frozen cupcakes that they used to sell in the supermarket in the 1970's. They tasted delicious, but I'm sure there was nary a natural ingredient in them. They had that space-aged, pre-fab quality to them....thus the name, Retro Cupcake.

AD-PE-LinaPCB.jpg

Lina's Pumpkin Cake Batter

10 bottles available

(Molly?, Invidiana, LadyV, Liz, Gale, Celrynnya

Little to say on this one, other than it smells exactly as the name implies, and YUMMY!

AD-PE-EraKML.jpg

Kaveri's Mother Lakshmi

1 bottles available

(Beccah? - alternates: LadyVictoria, Dolphin Dolls?, ElizOSP,

A base of smooth white musk, over which are layered a combination of 4 lavender and 2 lotus varieties. A drop of amber in the base, and drops of cardamom and chai to spice it up just a tad.

Just FYI - I am updating the first post only to keep track easily.

* LadyV ~ I just want to remind you that you ordered 3 bottles of each of your PEs, making sure you realllly want a 4th of each?

* Katz ~ Thank you! :)

* Vexed Glory ~ Thank you, you are so sweet. :heart708:

Just FYI - I am updating the first post only to keep track easily.

* LadyV ~ I just want to remind you that you ordered 3 bottles of each of your PEs, making sure you realllly want a 4th of each?

* Katz ~ Thank you! :)

* Vexed Glory ~ Thank you, you are so sweet. :heart708:

I did? Okay now then others can go ahead and have the 4th ones. 3 is enough

Mara I think Ladyv reserved the Lakshmi first. She was one of the first to reserve anything.

I went through the posts in order from the beginning. Beccah actually expressed interest in it twice before LadyV made her official reservation. I put question marks next to each that were tentative reservations, but kept them in order of request. I bolded the ones that were confirmed reserved later, but the earlier ones were still put into the queue. I thought this was the most fair way to do it...am I mistaken? I am open to suggestions! Thanks!

Oh, yay! If I can get it, I will take that Laksmi :) I'm waiting for my sampler, before I ask for an invoice on the Flying Potion & this. If that's ok? I just don't wan to pass up any Halloween goodies.

Mara- I already received and paid for my 3 that you set aside. The Dom pink, Hot Milk and Honey etc..

I also am going to let go of My little cupcake, Im not sure of that plastic note.. however I will take a Mel's Creamy Iris with Cops. : )

Thanks, LadyV! Will update first post now. :Hug_emoticon:

I did? Okay now then others can go ahead and have the 4th ones. 3 is enough

Oh, poop! I just looked. Actually it was 2 bottles of each that were ordered. Sorry for the error! Do you want to hold onto the 3rd bottles then?