Private Editions for OCTOBER 2013

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ I love it. The Levitation phero is just great and the scent on me is a fluffy marshmallow, vanilla with a swirl of lilac.

Yea, I'd just use my cop samples with it if you feel the urge... So funny because I have lots of Levitation phero now. With my PE & Oct order and all. It's a good thing.

I'm excited! I will let you know how it is... which I'm sure it will be great. Levitation is pretty good, I wonder if it will become an official UN.

Oh, I had thought it was an unofficial UN or Mad-scientist mix because it's not on the website. I know people have been adding it in since the scented phero came out a couple months ago... I just figured it would eventually get put up on the perfumerie with its own label and description.

Mara, I think I ordered Melissa's Creamy Iris without cops but received one with 'enhanced with eow copulins' sticker. I don't care if mine has cops in it or not, I can even pay you for that extra addition. But I hope this does not mean LadyV got the wrong one too as she specifically asked for the one with cops.

Out of this month's PEs I have only tested Mel's Lightness Of Being so far and it is absolutely lovely indeed!

Ooh I hope you love my creamy iris!

I love it since I first saw its name and description few months back! I thought it was sold out and that made me sad.

Tried a dab already and it is beautiful! Fresh and creamy at the same time. That's exactly what I imagined Creamy Iris to be.

All three PEs I got this month are wonderful! LadyV's Buttercream Rose is great too. It is an absolutely edible rose scent. I think if a rose smelled like that, I wouldn't care it's a flower and ate it anyway.

Mother Lakshmi is just gorgeous. I've never tried Halo's Lavender Musk, but if it's anything like this, I see what all the fuss is about! I can barely detect any spice, the musk is prominent with an edging of floral-lavender. It's really lovely.

Edited by Beccah

Mara, I think I ordered Melissa's Creamy Iris without cops but received one with 'enhanced with eow copulins' sticker. I don't care if mine has cops in it or not, I can even pay you for that extra addition. But I hope this does not mean LadyV got the wrong one too as she specifically asked for the one with cops.

Out of this month's PEs I have only tested Mel's Lightness Of Being so far and it is absolutely lovely indeed!

I'm sorry Fleur! Someone messed up! I'm relieved that you do not mind about the cops addition - we can always add some for LadyVs bottle, but you know we can't take it out once it's in there. :lol: Apologies for the error and thanks for being so understanding. xoxoxox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Mara or Halo, Is my bottle of "Spicy Floral" still there ?

I never got an invoice and I forgot to try to include it in my Nov order. I'd still like to get that. Can you invoice me it refresh my memory of how to order it of the sight page.

Thanks Bunches :D

I would like to purchase one bottle of:

Inna's Gadda da Vita - Master Version

Since the PE's are turned off, I cannot order the bottle via that page, can you please invoice me....thanks

You can also order it by ordering GCs and writing it in.

Hi Mara or Halo, Is my bottle of "Spicy Floral" still there ?

I never got an invoice and I forgot to try to include it in my Nov order. I'd still like to get that. Can you invoice me it refresh my memory of how to order it of the sight page.

Thanks Bunches :D

Argh!, I'm sorry Stacy, the creator asked to purchase everything that was left over of that one that hadn't been claimed so we do not have any more. :(