Unscented levitation or Perfect Match

Levitation (Open Windows+DHEAS) isn't a bonding one-on-one, it's more of a feel good for everyone around

you which CAN lead to bonding, but if you're looking for one on one, I'd say Perfect Match.

But...I think Levitation is more flexible so if you added cops to it, then maybe that'd be good for date night if you just

want to emphasize comfort level+ fun?

For me, Open Windows makes me and everyone around me very chipper and really, really chatty. It's a fantastic social blend, for sure. But it's something I'd be more likely to wear when I'm out and about, or visiting with friends. I don't think of it as a cosy phero, and it doesn't wear like one on me.

Perfect Match, however, is custom-made for The Cosy. You get a little burst of butterflies from the DHEAS, and the blend itself *feels* cosy and happy. I love it almost as much as Open Windows, but it definitely has a more romantic feel about it. When I wear it around my boyfriend, I feel happy and comfortable, and like I want to snuggle up with him on the couch & chat or watch movies. It makes him happy too, and more affectionate toward me, (which is nice, 'cause he's not a physically expressive kind of guy). In the past, it has also caused quite a sexual reaction in both of us, which was an unexpected benefit! :) I have worn it with cops, but I don't always feel like I need to, 'cause the happy/snuggly/bonding thing that happens with this blend is enough to turn things in a sexual direction for us most of the time.

Personally, I'd go with PM for date nights.

OW just doesn't have that cosy feel. It's more of an I'm-really-happy-and-want-to-share-my-happy-with-you kind of social. It's bouncy. Not cosy.

I usually wear a two inch strip on the top of each forearm, ('cause I want to get it out there), and about a 2-3 inch strip on my chest, right above my cleavage. I wear my hair up quite a bit, so often I'll put a little strip on the back of my neck, actually *in* my hair, so that my hair will help diffusion.

I usually wear a two inch strip on the top of each forearm, ('cause I want to get it out there), and about a 2-3 inch strip on my chest, right above my cleavage. I wear my hair up quite a bit, so often I'll put a little strip on the back of my neck, actually *in* my hair, so that my hair will help diffusion.

[/quote

The weather is getting cooler here now so maybe I should get it in a spray.

Have you ever used it in spray form?

Have you ever used Topper over it?

I usually wear a two inch strip on the top of each forearm, ('cause I want to get it out there), and about a 2-3 inch strip on my chest, right above my cleavage. I wear my hair up quite a bit, so often I'll put a little strip on the back of my neck, actually *in* my hair, so that my hair will help diffusion.[/quoteThe weather is getting cooler here now so maybe I should get it in a spray.Have you ever used it in spray form?Have you ever used Topper over it?

I use the oil with great effect, even in the winter in Canada. And I don't think I've ever used Topper with it, but like Luna said, Topper was created to wear with anything, so you can always try it. I might.

Levitation is social. I have it in the fragrance of the same name and my PE.

I have PM in spray.....As everyone has said it's the more bonding Phero. You can always add a swipe of an OCCo in your cleavage to spice it up but I wouldn't go overboard.

ETA

BTW, if anyone is interested...

I have Levitation in my PE, I had cops added to 2 of my bottles, IMO that has an almost LAM'ish effect.