Cauldron Cake

Beccah

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Patch Attack, BatPerson! I don't amp patch at all, but I now know who does, and it's my sweatshirt! I slathered Cauldron Punch this am, by late afternoon all that was left was a little allspice so I spritzed myself with White Velvet Pumpkin, grabbed my sweatshirt and ran out the door. I could smell something "on me," I knew it wasn't WVP, so figured it was a little transfer from the Unbeleafable my man was wearing. (Yes, it's that good.) but I was thinking, "wow, it's really different on me!" And then it got louder and louder, and louder, but I wasn't "worried"about it. But when I put same sweatshirt back on before work, holy wow!!! I got a Patchouli Punch, straight to the face. I've never experienced that kind of patchouli overload before. @halo0073 I'm so sorry if that's what happens to you! So glad it's only my sweatshirt and not me. I'm sure I would've had a headache by now if I didn't grab a different jacket. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2018 at 9:12 PM, Eastwood22 said:

Holy Patch Attack, BatPerson! I don't amp patch at all, but I now know who does, and it's my sweatshirt! I slathered Cauldron Punch this am, by late afternoon all that was left was a little allspice so I spritzed myself with White Velvet Pumpkin, grabbed my sweatshirt and ran out the door. I could smell something "on me," I knew it wasn't WVP, so figured it was a little transfer from the Unbeleafable my man was wearing. (Yes, it's that good.) but I was thinking, "wow, it's really different on me!" And then it got louder and louder, and louder, but I wasn't "worried"about it. But when I put same sweatshirt back on before work, holy wow!!! I got a Patchouli Punch, straight to the face. I've never experienced that kind of patchouli overload before. @halo0073 I'm so sorry if that's what happens to you! So glad it's only my sweatshirt and not me. I'm sure I would've had a headache by now if I didn't grab a different jacket. 

Lol yep that’s what happens to me with almost every perfume containing patch. Less than a handful in 9+ years here that I can wear and those usually don’t stay good for me after the newness factor wears off.

• 2 years later...
On 9/12/2021 at 10:54 PM, citrine said:

This is super yummy!!! I applied it because I was craving for an allspice scent. It's perfect for fall, in a way it's uplifting and calming, not sure how to explain it. On my skin it is all about allspice and I love it.

As someone who overly amps allspice, I’d have to recommend that you keep an eye out for both 10:31 w/Magnet-Halloween 2019 and Z-Day from Halloween 2018! They’re both really beautiful and enticing. I had to trade away my Z-Day because of what my skin can do with allspice, but I’ll be keeping the 10:31 forever

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I almost didn’t get this in trades because of fear of the patchouli and spice, but I love it. Spicy sexy cake. Between this and Spontaneous combustion I’m realizing I at least like how Mara does spice. I had a fear of 80s and 90s types of perfumes like obsession that remind me of Capt Morgan’s rum!